Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3065602 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2019
bidexiii:
Late yesterday evening the photos from the attack in Kirenawa were also uploaded.
A lot has been said about it so please let me state the obvious - the way the military bases in Borno are set simply doesn't work. It's just some barracks in the middle of nothing.
that last pics has been upload B4 and how many hours did the attack last why didn't the airforce intervern or they didn't know!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Toju200:
that last pics has been upload B4 and how many hours did the attack last why didn't the airforce intervern or they didn't know!
Have said this thing before, we don't have the platforms to respond to every FOB attack, especially those so far-flung in the theatre. Even the Army knows this.

The question we should always be asking is why NA chooses to situate FOBs in seemingly irregular fashion sometimes too far for the nearest unit to help & at times too dangerous to supply. We should be asking why FOBs are built like IDP camps.

Till this questions are asked & answered we'd keep having a seesaw insurgency

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2019
Odunayaw:
Have said this thing before, we don't have the platforms to respond to every FOB attack, especially those so far-flung in the theatre. Even the Army knows this.

The question we should always be asking is why NS chooses to situate FOBs in seemingly irregular fashion sometimes too far for the nearest unit to help & at times too dangerous to supply. We should be asking why FOBs are built like IDP camps.

I have always said it is the way the FOBs are set up (location, materials/construction) that is the problem. Heck, I would run if I was based there. A military base should be so well constructed that it would even be harder to get out than in if you get my drift smiley
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
rka2:

I have always said it is the way the FOBs are set up (location, materials/construction) that is the problem. Heck, I would run if I was based there. A military base should be so well constructed that it would even be harder to get out than in if you get my drift smiley
I get you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Odunayaw:

The question we should always be asking is why NA chooses to situate FOBs in seemingly irregular fashion sometimes too far for the nearest unit to help & at times too dangerous to supply. We should be asking why FOBs are built like IDP camps.

True yarn..!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
rka2:

Our Base are killing ducks for our troops, it's high time we change the way we protect our F.O.B. even western/European soldiers can survive if they protect there bases the way we do...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka2: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
bidexiii:

Our Base are killing ducks for our troops, it's high time we change the way we protect our F.O.B. even western/European soldiers can survive if they protect there bases the way we do...

Yep! You got it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
#RANDOM

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Negotiating with Bandits suggests Nigeria will make concessions. So, what concessions are we going to make to criminal bandits, rapists murderers? Are we going to demand their lives or their weapons and jail time or are we going to concede bank, territory, Choice of women or a say in how parts of Nigeria is governed?

I am unable to comprehend how or why any Nation would want to negotiate with criminals when at the very least a criminal is an untrustworthy liar.

I’m not one for habitually criticising leadership since I value the Nation that I consider more enduring but, ho-boy, are our current leaders very immoral. By leaders, I mean all of them currently right across the nation. Surely, regardless of party affiliations, state leaders can form one voice in challenging something like this.

By, "like this" I mean any Existential central government failings such as the lack of funding that has lead to our military and policing weakness against Criminals from herdsman to Bandits dictating to us terms for our peaceful existence.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to the newly commissioned officers. Your country needs your services in this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Canadian armored car company that moved its factory to Nigeria,to supply the Nigeria Army directly, has begun exporting armored vehicles to Ghana from Nigeria. The Central Bank of Ghana is now buying bullion vans from Nigeria. It appears foreign companies still prefer Nigeria..

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
bidexiii:
#RANDOM
Pic 2
We should have gotten good numbers of the BMP2s walahi, Even Eeben liked them, very cheap,rugged, economical and would provided the needed armor and armament
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Litmus:
Negotiating with Bandits suggests Nigeria will make concessions. So, what concessions are we going to make to criminal bandits, rapists murderers? Are we going to demand their lives or their weapons and jail time or are we going to concede bank, territory, Choice of women or a say in how parts of Nigeria is governed?

I am unable to comprehend how or why any Nation would want to negotiate with criminals when at the very least a criminal is an untrustworthy liar.

I’m not one for habitually criticising leadership since I value the Nation that I consider more enduring but, ho-boy, are our current leaders very immoral. By leaders, I mean all of them currently right across the nation. Surely, regardless of party affiliations, state leaders can form one voice in challenging something like this.

By, "like this" I mean any Existential central government failings such as the lack of funding that has lead to our military and policing weakness against Criminals from herdsman to Bandits dictating to us terms for our peaceful existence.
Is it not the Zamfara Govt doing the dialogue?
Anyway, this country can be disgracing at times. Watch how 8yrs of this scamming administration pass with nothing to show forth in turning around our policing woes.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Odunayaw:
Is it not the Zamfara Govt doing the dialogue?
Anyway, this country can be disgracing at times. Watch how 8yrs of this scamming administration pass with nothing to show forth in turning around our policing woes.

Zamfara govt, ok, thanks for that, somehow it got into my mind it was central government initiative. I think I'm spending too much time on twitter. Anyway, that's a relief... for now probably smiley

Although policing and military efforts are still woefull and central govt responsible.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Odunayaw:
Pic 2
We should have gotten good numbers of the BMP2s walahi, Even Eeben liked them, very cheap,rugged, economical and would provided the needed armor and armament

No mind our top brass.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by klhazhik(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please House, Who's got NNSBS combat training or operation video clips or link o...?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Naf Panther!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Tunisia police Anti-Terrorism Brigade (BAT)unit ,showcasing it's gear and weaponry to the members of the public.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
bidexiii:
Naf Panther!!!!!
I wish these guys where given a wicked amount of weaponry like few artillery large numbers of the Ara mrap mk1 to deal ruthlessly with bht....these guys are ready but it's indirectly not their job

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Toju200:
I wish these guys where given a wicked amount of weaponry like few artillery large numbers of the Ara mrap mk1 to deal ruthlessly with bht....these guys are ready but it's indirectly not their job

grin shocked grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2019
bidexiii:

grin shocked grin grin
grin grin why d laughter
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba2407: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2019
klhazhik:
Please House, Who's got NNSBS combat training or operation video clips or link o...?

be,rest assured alot of people have it, but it wont be shared, they can allow you watch, but you not leaving with it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
klhazhik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFlfIEuBz8Y
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PetroDollax: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Liar. Bank of Ghana is NOT buying bullion vans from Nigeria.

bidexiii:
Canadian armored car company that moved its factory to Nigeria,to supply the Nigeria Army directly, has begun exporting armored vehicles to Ghana from Nigeria. The Central Bank of Ghana is now buying bullion vans from Nigeria. It appears foreign companies still prefer Nigeria..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Cannonleo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
bidexiii:
#NAF
#COIN
air sergeant you are ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cannonleo:
air sergeant you are ?

Nope that's not me ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE TO REWARD AIRMAN WHO RETURNED LOST 37,000 EUROS TO OWNER IN KANO

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is set to reward one of its personnel, Aircraftman (ACM) Bashir Umar, who found and returned the sum of 37,000 Euros to Alhaji Ahmad, the owner of the lost money. The incident occured at the Hajj Camp Market in Kano on Tuesday 16 July 2019, when ACM Bashir, who is a member of the NAF Mobile Air Defence Team (MADT) deployed for airport security duties, while on routine patrol with some of his colleagues, found the money in a parcel. Fortunately, there was a phone number on the parcel which the Airman called, and eventually handed over the package to the owner.

Consequently, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has directed the Chief of Administration at the Headquarters NAF, Air Marshal Kingsley Lar, to immediately come up with modalities to reward the airman so as to encourage other personnel of the Service to continue to embody attitudes and behaviours that reflect NAF’s core values of Integrity, Excellence and Service Delivery.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Thank you Prof. The executive governor of Borno state. For reaching out to confirm what is happening at the gate and shown concern about the closure of the gate by early hours. I do hope this will serve as way toward improving the security system of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
How We Spent $1bn Security Fund – Presidency
https://www.nairaland.com/5314688/how-spent-1bn-security-fund#80506526
shoot me alrrady grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2019
A Libyan aircraft makes an emergency landing at a rural road in Tunisia. Details are not yet fully available.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (2203) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.