Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042029 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Toju200:
alright thanks bidexiii just more concerned about the NAFSA eagle Aircraft and the N-ICON drone most especially the N-ICON I love to know more about it and pray it comes to pass

Okay.
Any info I av on it I'll make it available.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
bidexiii:

Okay.
Any info I av on it I'll make it available.
sure!! Thanks pal

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
#COIN

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
#PROFORCE INDUSTRY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
NDA Cadets with beryl riffle

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gentlelord(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
bidexiii:
NDA Cadets with beryl riffle

this place looks like MKC 3 DIV Rukuba barracks Jos, I think it's these SSC cadets on one of their numerous bush camp there.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by oyinpr(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlelord:

this place looks like MKC 3 DIV Rukuba barracks, I think it's these SSC cadets on one of their numerous bush there.
these are regular cadets that baba with the beryl is my village man
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlelord:

this place looks like MKC 3 DIV Rukuba barracks Jos, I think it's these SSC cadets on one of their numerous bush camp there.

They are regular cadets and the location is Zaria, Kaduna State.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
bidexiii:

Isn't it a rude shock that you get trained using webbings only to be deployed without webbings. I always wonder how our boys fight and move
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Odunayaw:
Isn't it a rude shock that you get trained using webbings only to be deployed without webbings. I always wonder how our boys fight and move

All soldiers serving in the North East are been issued webbings/bullet proof vest. Most of these soldiers decides not to wear or used them because of the weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
bidexiii:

All soldiers serving in the North East are been issued webbings/bullet proof vest. Most of these soldiers decides not to wear or used them because of the weight.
Weight of webbings? I don't understand
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Odunayaw:
Weight of webbings? I don't understand
They don't like to wear the helmet 24/7
And when photos are being taken they ( Soldiers ) take of their Helmet.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
LTGEN:

They don't like to wear the helmet 24/7
And when photos are being taken they ( Soldiers ) take of their Helmet.
I can understand the helmet but I don't understand why life saving webbing holding your "live support" becomes an issue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Odunayaw:
I can understand the helmet but I don't understand why life saving webbing holding your "live support" becomes an issue

Its important soldiers wear there helmet and webbing on operations/patrols etc. But you wouldn't expect them to wear it 24/7 days while at there Base.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Commander Command Army Records, Maj Gen BO Ogunkale has charged the troops of Operation Total Freedom to be more committed, dedicative and Professional in discharge of their duties. This is in line with the Chief of Army Staff's Vision which is "To have a professionally Responsive Nigerian Army in the discharge of its Constitutional Roles. The Comander said this during his Operational tour in Sector 6 Joint Special Forces at Okene, Sector 5 in Ajaokuta and Sector 7 in Kabba Bunu LGA of Kogi State. Those in his entourage during the visit were the CAR Operation's Officer, Maj GO Odewusi, CAR Public Relation's Officer, Maj MN Jaafaru and 94 MIR Ag Officer Commanding, Capt Ikehide.
The comd Command Army Records also paid a courtesy call on His Royal Majesty, the Ohinohi of Ebita Land Prince Dr Alhaji Ado Ibrahim, Attah the 3rd, CON, at his palace, in Okene

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
These units supposed to be operating some of the indigenous military vehicles (Light tactical vehicles) it will help in their ops
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gentlelord(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2019
bidexiii:

oh OK thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gentlelord(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2019
oyinpr:
these are regular cadets that baba with the beryl is my village man

lol grin grin thanks for the clarification
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chriswazo(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Gentlelord:

lol grin grin thanks for the clarification
I got your sms bro, thank you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Algeria- weapons cache discovered by ANP in In Guezzam (border with Niger) containing 2 AKs, binoculars & 14 S-5 rockets.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2019
LNA' Tariq Bin Ziyad Bn. photos of its "Golden Group", a sort of SOF (in context) with better equipment and more training in Jordan, which is "waiting for orders to join the battle of #Tripoli".

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kay17: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
bidexiii:

MUMU is ur 1st name do you think BHT will march 5000 men from Borno to Abuja.... undecided It shows how dumb you are !!
They will capture territory after territory, has seen in Nigeria, Syria, Afghanistan & Iraq etc ...
So you just order your men to March from point A to G, leaving B,C,D,E & F before going to G. It shows your I.Q is so timid... grin grin grin
Do you think BHT will order it's troop to March from Borno to Abuja and leave the states between Borno and Abuja unconquered. Guys like you are keyboard warriors, it's time wasting arguing with dump ass like you.
And now you claim you know much about military and you're smart..... undecided

Blitzkrieg is basically that. You drive your forces rapidly from A to G without concern for the flanks; with focus on speed and surprise as a means to paralyze the enemy's decision-making
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Kay17:

Blitzkrieg is basically that. You drive your forces rapidly from A to G without concern for the flanks; with focus on speed and surprise as a means to paralyze the enemy's decision-making

Lol this is funny
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mekussa(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Kay17:

And when you get to ADAMAWA your enemies will comfortably launch an offensive to decimate your rear elements and while launching a blocking force in TARABA.Have you considered the distance and logistics required?
Blitzkriegs are BEYOND biko harams and most AFRICAN ARMIES capability.
In fact , I PRAY THOSE MOFOs consider it... It ends the war quicker.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2019
mekussa:

And when you get to ADAMAWA your enemies will comfortably launch an offensive to decimate your rear elements and while launching a blocking force in TARABA.Have you considered the distance and logistics required?
Blitzkriegs are BEYOND biko harams and most AFRICAN ARMIES capability.
In fact , I PRAY THOSE MOFOs consider it... It ends the war quicker.
the air force will must have decimated them before they even cross one mile to their target..
This ain't WW2 bro and those ragtags doesn't have the capability of carrying out such master plan

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kay17:

The distance between Borno state and Abuja no be beans o, they can only achieve this if they have an air cover and have places to always refuel cause the Nigerian military can just burn all the petrol stations on that road to really delay them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Heard a army Colonel and some other soldiers died in an ambush in Borno yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kay17:

Blitzkrieg is not even a coherent battle doctrine, it's merely a desperate strategy that was employed by the Germans during the interwar period and WW II.

Even assuming BH/ISWAP planners had the requisite number of brain cells necessary to formulate it(which is doubtful at best), it will never work. Such a strategy requires air cover and a whole lot of heavy armour on the part of the terrorists; BH/ISWAP has non of the first and little of the second.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
EVarn:
Heard a army Colonel and some other soldiers died in an ambush in Borno yesterday.
Yea, we lost alot of men, a Captain, colonel and NCOs
Even have pics but won't share for obvious reasons.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
HAPPENING NOW! The acting Corps Commander, Nigerian Army medical corps Col SJ Adama, visits 17 Brigade today 18 July, 2019 for on the spot assessment of medical facilities within the Brigade's Area of Responsibility, as well as to familiarize himself with the Brigade, since his assumption s the Corps Cmdr

He was received by Brigadier General A Bande, Comd 17 Brigade as well as other staff officers of the Brigade.
Pictures attached.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
EVarn:

May there soul R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
bidexiii:

May there soul R.I.P
I think the cause of some attack on our military base is the citizens (villagers) in borno since BHT are providing some amenities for them they are their sympathizers... they provide Info for BHT....the military has said this Before and it's true on the other hand the army should be ready anytime any day for anything coming their way the army said they had sophisticated UAV it should help them... some unit should take a cue from the troops in Yobe...they are well able to repel any attack and inflict damage on BHT/ISWAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.