Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,555 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (108959 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Dbeloved1: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
"Prove all things, hold fast that which is true" -1Thes 5:21.

May I advise the one who post this update and sunnews to verify the authenticity of such news before making it public. We have nothing to gain wt frivolous campaign and articles and news meant to whip up ethnic or religious sentiments.

Remember, we shall give account of every idle words,hate speech and false accusations, libel and slander on the day of judgement.

Elections will come and go but damage done tru our tongue may never be healed.

why publish lies to get sympathy votes ?
Why rush to nairaland to post newspaper articles that has not been verified ?
Things like this shouldn't even make front page, till it's proven except the moderators hv signed a secret pact wt frivolous people for pecuniary or unholy gain.

Say the truth always !
Avoid politics of bitterness
God bless Nigeria

I'm sure the Oba of Lagos being a respected citizen of the fed republic couldn't hv said that
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by MayorofLagos(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is Oba of Lagos' cousin.
Whether Ambode wins or Agbaje wins, the Oba will remain a relevant authority. The Oba rules under a different law than the politicians.

Its the Ibos that will carry the wrong end of the stick if Agbaje wins...but I know Agbaje, with all Ibos lined up behind him, has no chance of defeating Ambode on 11th.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by LORDI(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
espn:
They go everywhere and mess things up.. fucking set of beast..u shall be put to shame with ur stupid and animalistic attitude..we will drive u all out of lagos soon..u will b disgraced.
na ur papa get Lagos abi?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Benita4bliss(f): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
hmmm no be small thing o! Igbos don surffer for una hand for this country called Nigeria. nawao! see threating of igbos all in d name of election
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by jogojogo: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

The mistake you are making is thinking that the igbos behave like yorubas who behave like herds of cattle. We dont have any respect for any useless eze, not to talk of any obscure oba of lagos.

Reason your land remain undeveloped.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by ibkgab001: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Toba laseeeƩ
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by stagger: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Stupid illiterate of an oba. So if all the people running the economy of your state die, is it the cattle herders who will run places like Ladipo market to pay taxes to Ambode? Fool!

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by OdenigboAroli2: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
chrisviral:

Haba shocked shocked
We will crush you o, Lagos is an igbo Land grin

when an igbo man wins lagos, we and the new hoise of reps member will rename lagos and change the name to alaigbo state grin

7 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2015
The oba must be mad.

See him wowrwor face, mschew.

Hediots like him are part of the problem this country have, just imagine the temerity, that f00l should be arrested.

I for doubt this story but Nigeria is such a weird country with many lunatics in power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by poseidon12: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2015
This man is not just an idiot but a deranged one at that. I wonder how he became an Oba.
On Saturday I will vote Jimi Agbaje and this fool can do nothing about it with his empty threat.
It's hard to believe that this character rose to the level of a police commissioner. In a sane environment he would be facing prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by SirShymexx: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol. The title of this thread is hysterical!! grin

This King is the re-incarnation of King Shango with fireballs coming out of his mouth like Kintaro of Mortal Kombat.

Darn!! If he can send fireballs to destroy his own palace - don't bet against him sending fireballs from the gods around ya way, if you refuse to fall in line. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by bewla(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
in as much i support Ambode i will still not support this act if its true we can beg them or offer them some thing in return not command them they also have respect so my lord the high oba trade softly be gent with them sir
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by loomer: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Pain:
Believe this and you will believe anything.

I know most people don't and won't believe the oba said that, but wat saddens me is the way over 95% of Yorubas on nairaland which he did, and how they've been praising the statement.

We should stop hating each other in Nigeria else it will end up like ukraine

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by MayorofLagos(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

The mistake you are making is thinking that the igbos behave like yorubas who behave like herds of cattle. We dont have any respect for any useless eze, not to talk of any obscure oba of lagos.

I know you dont. We just need to look at Iboland to understand why. grin
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by paycash: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Igbo should embrace peace in Lagos for more progress than to loss their prestige in Yoruba land.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by flopriddy: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
This is so untrue
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by flopriddy: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Akiolu never said such to Igbo people about Ambode and APC
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Precioussilas10: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
With this mentality,this nation will always remain in the dark and in a retrogressive state.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by TempleChinedum(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
WHY CAN'T THIS PEOPLE EMULATE PRESIDENT JONATHAN?

WHY?

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Mr oba! God has given jimi the position already!u don't have anytin to do! For saying what u said ambode has lost so many votes!you have lost!
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by LORDI(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
Who knows the oba in Lagos?, he should not start what he cannot finish... EEmpty threats

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.