Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., (1889 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2015
My GF is cheating on me with a soldier, I want to go to the barrack to confront him
This is really a serious situation for me and I would need the advice of my fellow guys.

I found out that my girlfriend of 2 years has been cheating on me with a soldier and I’m planning to go and warn him at the barracks. Should I go or not?

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by akunjohn(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Go jare my guy,the Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
akunjohn:

Thank G
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2015
akunjohn:

Thank G
akunjohn:

Thank G
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by stephenqueen: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2015
My brother In the lord please go ooooo, but make sure you buy your coffin before you Go there... grin grin
The lord is your strength wink
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by missbronzy(f): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2015
please go jare!! the Lord is your muscle
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2015
Infact waka go, carry ur sister and mum join, leave ur papa behind sha grin make una slap anybody wey dey gate o
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Ur case is critical
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Icecomrade: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Forget both of them. Why would anyone get confrontational over a woman.

Get yourself another girl to plan the future with. If yOu enjoy her pussy so much, keep her by the side and keep enjoying her with condom.

The soldier didn't force her abi?
Some soldiers are even broke ass. Why would your gal patronize him. He got a lot of energy to Bleep so satisfyingly well, you probably not given it to her well

Learner!
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Dude- this is romance section not 4 jokes haha.
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by NoMoreTrolling: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Guess you weren't paying attention when Beyonce said "I need a Soldier"
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2015
missbronzy:

The lord is my muscle I shall not fear
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2015
missbronzy:

The lord is my muscle I shall not fear
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
adeekiti:
Infact waka go, carry ur sister and mum join, leave ur papa behind sha grin make una slap anybody wey dey gate o

Bros that's a gud ideal...so dem go no say no be sere sere I follow cum here
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Ur case is critical

I wil go dere and scatter anythin bro
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Dude- this is romance section not 4 jokes haha.

You will belive when I show you the pic of the army after I beat the shit out of him
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Guess you weren't paying attention when Beyonce said "I need a Soldier"

What's so special about Soldier?
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Chimezie198(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2015
for ur mind abi.. dis early morning u don run open thread when u neva even brush teeth
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by IamLEGEND1: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2015

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Dotwillis1(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

[b]Get yourself another girl to plan the future with. If yOu enjoy her pussy so much, keep her by the side and keep enjoying her with condom.

Some soldiers are even broke ass. Why would your gal patronize him. He got a lot of energy to Bleep so satisfyingly well, you probably not given it to her well

and you taking him serious?
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2015
soleexx:

You will belive when I show you the pic of the army after I beat the shit out of him
you beat army? Or a soldier? Its 1 ryt? Its a soldier not army! You are dead niyen u better pak ur load and go 2 benin rep because they will kill you
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by NoMoreTrolling: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2015
soleexx:

What's so special about Soldier?

They wanna feel protected grin

Let her go though, she's a cheat and not worth it.

**assuming this story is true undecided **

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2015
soleexx post wink=34720489:

Bros that's a gud ideal...so dem go no say no be sere sere I follow cum here
abi na so that no be only u go fit get the special meal and juice u know

1 Like

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
you beat army? Or a soldier? Its 1 ryt? Its a soldier not army! You are dead niyen u better pak ur load and go 2 benin rep because they will kill you
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by soleexx(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2015
BANGERLEE1:

Kill wetin
Nobi human being dem bii?
BANGERLEE1:

Kill wetin
Nobi human being dem bii?
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by Kolade354(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Icecomrade:

Get yourself another girl to plan the future with. If yOu enjoy her pussy so much, keep her by the side and keep enjoying her with condom.

Learner!

You have the whole time to advise this Troll..........Who dey buy M.b for you?
Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by iamkingzlee(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Go!!! I wish you well. You can make it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier., by wenson(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2015
My broda ah advice u make u move on o i no wan Leta hear story dah touches o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Meant For One Another? / Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.