Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88235 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by totorimi: 3:53am On Apr 07, 2015
WHY ARE THE IBOS THE SUBJECT OF HATE NOWADAYS.

THEY HAVE ABANDONED HOME FOR TOO LONG, THEY NEED TO START RETREATING HOME GRADUALLY AND DEVELOP THE HOME FRONT BECAUSE 'OBIARA IJE GANA' SOMEDAY.

EVERY BODY NOW DARES THE IBOS TO THE EXTENT THAT EVEN ORDINARY MULTICHOICE ONLY RECENTLY DEEMED IT RIGHT TO HAVE AMIGBO IN THEIR BOUQUET.

I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL THIS OHANEZE , NDIGBO GROUPS ARE ALL ABOUT. WHAT IBOS ARE KNOWN FOR IS THEY DONT TAKE RUBBISH . IF YOU GIVE THEM SH1T THEY GIVE YOU BULLSH1T, BUT NOW THESE IBOS ARE NOW TOLERATING SH1T FROM EVERYBODY. ITS TIME TO COME HOME. NOW I MISS OJUKWU BADLY.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by babestella: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Please blame the Oba and stop blaming the PDP. I don't know how you people think at times. Which LAGOS interest is the Oba protecting, is election now a business transaction?, it's a democratic process and people have a choice to freely chose who leads them so please stop this crap thing you typed here.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Pebcak: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Empty threat you can not go into someones house and tell them how to talk or tell them what to say or apologize for what they say more so you don't accommodate outsiders where you are from, you still have the OSU CAST where y'all from and you want to come to Lagos and Tell A WHOLE OBA OF LAGOS HOW TO TALK, out of respect no yoruba will talk back to your IGWE. in as much as I am against the OBA's words I think y'all are pushing it.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by babestella: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=16pt]Igbos are so dogmatic and this is their problem.

I have done business with them and i know how they reason like zombies(not all of them)

Imagine,for the first time we will be aligning with the federal power and the great projects that PDP have been preventing Lagos from executing will come to be talking about 4th mainland bridge,the lekki airport and many more.

Look her my igbo brothers, you are not and will never be lagosians and if anything bad happens to Lagos you will leave at once to your respective hometowns so think and pursue your own interest.

JK does not give a damn about you so stop your foolishness that has made you irrelevant in Nigeria for years. Use your brain and please ask that leader of the igbo group who lacks regard for the OBA of Lagos to go and apologize for daring an OBA else it will affect your brothers doing business in Lagos and may mark mass exodus of Igbos from Lagos.

A word is enough for the wise.
[/size]

Why is the Oba so worried about the IGBO vote? even if Jimi wins, federal projects will still come to LAGOS because you have Tinubu up there. So why are you guys so worried? BTW we've had enough federal projects here. If you LAGOS wants 4th mainland bridge, let them do private sector partnership as they did on Lekki toll gate axis and put a toll on the road, they've done it on lekki Ikoyi link bridge. There are other states that need federal projects too, LAGOS has gotten enough.

This is the kind of trouble you get when you put a tribal regional party in power, no national interest at heart. Now you all want to align with federal to get more project, this is how selfish you all could be. Pity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by koolly009: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
You are a fool, what will u do? And so shall you and your type perish. Idiot
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zimoni(f): 4:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Stirer101:

I like your stand even though you are for PDP. This morning, my friends were angry and blaming the Oba but dare not curse nor insult the Eleko, some even threatened to vote Agbaje in solidarity. Fast forward to this evening, they change mind cos of all the insult and bashing from the yheebhoes, and the useless ultimatum for apologies. Agbaje have been courting the yhboes for long and playing the tribal card, he surely pay for all these insult. Our land is NOT no man's land and will never be.

Thanks, I'm not a baskart like JKidding.

Yorubaland comes first.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
What interest? The Lagos you brag of who made it boom? Please the earlier you guys accept reality the better. We follow get Lagos period! Haters should go and quench.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by monopoly3072: 4:49am On Apr 07, 2015
oladele97:

Learn and straight forward? There is a yoruba proverb that says: the way you do in our land might be abomination in another kingdom. I don't know if your king is cheap that he will say something and later rescined his statement. But as for yoruba the king is the 2nd in command after God
upgrade his status to god so we can save ourselves from all these predicament his insensitive statement has ignited....barbaric reasoning mentality
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Pebcak:
Empty threat you can not go into someones house and tell them how to talk or tell them what to say or apologize for what they say more so you don't accommodate outsiders where you are from, you still have the OSU CAST where y'all from and you want to come to Lagos and Tell A WHOLE OBA OF LAGOS HOW TO TALK, out of respect no yoruba will talk back to your IGWE. in as much as I am against the OBA's words I think y'all are pushing it.
And no Igwe will talk like your Oba. Very senseless speech. Oba of Lagos my foot.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ogwumgbe: 4:55am On Apr 07, 2015
THIS HAS SHOWN THAT PDP IS TRULY THE BEST AND MATURED PARTY. APC IS A POLITICALLY IMMATURE PARTY. THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM GEJ THAT HONORABLY ACCEPTED THE POLLS WITHOUT A THREAT TO THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF NIGERIANS. MEANWHILE I ADVICE THE YORUBAS TO TAKE A PROPER SCRUTINY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL BEFORE ELECTING SUCH PERSON TO SENSITIVE POST LIKE THE MONARCHY. THIS MAN HAS REDUCED THE ENTIRE YORUBA POPULACE TO NOTHING BY THIS UTTERANCE
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by hendrixxx(m): 5:03am On Apr 07, 2015
or what
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by jenie10(f): 5:03am On Apr 07, 2015
I hate peopl dat talk like fools... Den wia is franchise, democracy? Wen has Lagos turn to an anarchical nd tyrannical state?d man must nt go Scott free,it even requires an external intervention
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

but threatening an ethnic group with death isn't thoughtless and rash..? see ur logic? Mtchewww
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by NobleG1(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

You're an i*diot. Ndigbo make anywhere they're their home. Your st*upid oba did what i*diots do-- threaten the electorate he wants votes from, and it backlash in his dumb face. No one threatens Ndigbo. Foolish cowards don't threaten brave people, it doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

I was going to take your post serious as I have written almost 5 lines of reply but a quick look at your previous posts showing your obvious hatred for the yorubas stopped me. Imagine you calling me 'tribalistic'.

Trust me i'm trying hard to be liberal here but the continuous annoying bashes towards my traditional rulers and kinsmen makes it increasingly difficult to maintain my stand.

Like my post said, it's better for all that is concerned that this talk of war be quenched quickly. Most of y'all won't be able to stand the heat let alone the ammunitions! A word they say is enough for the wise.

Truly you are very foolish, have u ever read any of my posts? I have constantly criticised pro igbo commenters here and i have a well known hardline stance on tribalism!!! Oh so if I attack a Yoruba tribalistic it means I hate Yorubas? U are so f00lish you idiot!!! You think war is a joke? Maybe call of duty has you confused? Better cm grow up and watch what u say!! If u think hiding behind a laptop to type inciting comments means u can't be found them u are joking!!! The Nigerian Intelligence Agency can find you in less than an hour!! It's people like u who are being used to heat up the polity and trust me when I say the incoming government has a hard stance on this!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by NobleG1(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2015
The i*diot who called himself oba, is either very st*upid or brain-dead.
How could anyone be so st*upid to threaten the particular electorate he desperately wants votes from?
And the group the i*diot is threatening is Ndigbo! The toughest, bravest and most prosperous ethnic group in Africa!
What an insane as*shole.

If yorubas make a mistake of their lives by going into war with Ndigbo, yoruba will be annihilated in few months!

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Omololu007:
fool consult my forefathers about what,,u should consult ur forefathers about how u flat head are been killed in d North since 1966
I think I have seen the biggest fool of the century. what concerns "killings in the north since 1966" with the nonsense you spilled earlier on. I think u must be an overeducated illiterate if at all u were well schooled. go f*ck yourself for all I care. cool
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by betterpikinn: 5:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Udmaster:
stop crying. Igbo girls are MORE BEAUTIFUL than your Yoruba girls. Even Foreigners know that!

Yes ua right
They're more beautiful and more very loose and cheap.
That's why 70% of my girlfriend are Ibos.... wink
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
the ibos think they are wise rubbish
you are not wise you are just tricky [/size]

oga chill b4 u burst..
d two comes in handy.. just like in maths u substitute when needed..
make i even ask... why d hate ??
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Stirer101: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2015
ogwumgbe:
THIS HAS SHOWN THAT PDP IS TRULY THE BEST AND MATURED PARTY. APC IS A POLITICALLY IMMATURE PARTY. THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM GEJ THAT HONORABLY ACCEPTED THE POLLS WITHOUT A THREAT TO THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF NIGERIANS. MEANWHILE I ADVICE THE YORUBAS TO TAKE A PROPER SCRUTINY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL BEFORE ELECTING SUCH PERSON TO SENSITIVE POST LIKE THE MONARCHY. THIS MAN HAS REDUCED THE ENTIRE YORUBA POPULACE TO NOTHING BY THIS UTTERANCE

Use your brain bro, Is Oba Akiolu the spokesman of APC. What do you mean electing an Oba? Are you a Nigerian?. shocked shocked
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zendy: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Someone should tell the Oba of Lagos to start a campaign for the restoration of Biafra. If we Igbos get our Biafra and the Yorubas want to vote "Adolf Hittler" as Governor of Lagos,what is our business? One Nigeria is a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Kazzman(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2015
cescky:

guy your a bad anaylist and your not informed as to the politics you comment about,

igbos dont want lagos state to develop

nuff said,no need arguing with your type you know not much....do you even know why lagos has the type of economy it has?

Also ur easily an olodo...can blame you too much like the head so is the body,I pity ur band wagon of likers the most, ordinary a social studies student will tell u any region that has a sea port will develop the most... That's simply the reason why lagos is lagos and gues who has the major ops at these ports? nairaland filled with touts
@cesky or what do you called yourself, you lack common sense for making that comment. Do you think everybody are as daft as you are. Mind you we Yorubas are not as wicked as you Igbos that don't accommodate strangers. From time immemorial we have been hospitable and that's why we're been respected all over the world. My simple advice is that you should try to learn from what happened in the past. No tribe has any right to decide the type of leader that we want in Lagos.
Lastly never you expect Kabiyesi Akiolu to render any unsavory apology to the Igbos. That will never happen.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

What interest? The Lagos you brag of who made it boom? Please the earlier you guys accept reality the better. We follow get Lagos period! Haters should go and quench.

the man very much needs some1 who will make looting easy, if not why all dis.
in other news the igbo nation posses a threat wherever they exist.. TRULY ISRAELITE. AND FUNNY ENOUGH NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT.!!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by kunle1960: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2015
God will punish Oba of Lagos And his supporters who feel they can threaten igbos.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ImperialYoruba: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Ahh, Olorun oo!
Ive made it a policy to ignore nairaland, I did not know something like this had happened till i hear in news.

First of all before i get jist of wetin happen let me declare that na God go punish yonmirin. Baba lo ma pa omo Ibo. Awon asiwere.

Okay nau, i dey listen wetin happen for Oba palace? Chei, see action, over 20pages already, i don miss!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by pmc01(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2015
molas02:
oba should also nt forget we hav yorubas in igbo land doing dere bussiness unhindered and nt been difranchised

Liar. Yorubas doing business in core Igbo towns? Try another line.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by aldrick: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
fullish igbos tell ur greedy brodas to come bak.. We wil soon do worst dan dis in port harcot..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ImperialYoruba: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2015
I hear say Oba want drown Ibo inside lagoon. I want the contract. Outsource the job to me. How many of them he want me to sacrifice to Olokun.

Chei! See life! Eni ta a ba ta ka fi ra atupa to ni oun eni a ji tan'na wo! If no be Christianity and Islam wey overtake Yorubaland, na Ibo be choice for human sacrifice. Throw their ezes and their red caps into this lagoon, nothing go happen, heaven will not fall. International community go make noise for two months and then pack their case under rug to go face better priority where humans are getting killed in Maiduguri.

You can vote who you want, no doubt, his loss will become your loss, if he wins, his victory will become your calamity in Lagos. Yanmiri bastards!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Adeyinka12(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Eni toba f'oju d'oba awowo awo.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tempest69: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

Cuz i swear many yoruba folks in my hood will be drown in River niger even before saturday
just like your foolish Father!!! Who raped ur mother to give to an arubebe like you. Maggot!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thelastmediator: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2015
atakamus:
You are a big fool. The older fool that calls himself your Oba is pushing people like you to be mad and you are falling for it. Remember you people have Yoruba people in other parts of Nigeria. Here in south south, a sizeable number of them exist. When it comes to the Igbo man, an average Yoruba person used to develop inferiority complex. Most Yoruba people are very envious of Igbo people. I just don't want to be dragged into the statement of a mad Yoruba king because I have a very nice Yoruba friend here in the south south. You people should caution your mad king.

I guess you are small fool for name calling grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thelastmediator: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Talie2kiss:

U know little go ask about the idumota and ajangbadi incidents.just d way d yorubas begged d ibos to forgive them is d same way they will crawl and beg when d time comes

How long have you been living in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.