Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88234 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by adeA1(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Udmaster:
dominating Lagos economy the same way Igbo girls dominate Yoruba girls in Beauty.
u re nt worthy of bn dscussed wit as I jst see notice u re just openin ur mouth
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by eagle13(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2015
thelastmediator:
Ultimatum as usual, We are use to it. As a young boy,I witnessed the Yoruba Vs Hausa and Yoruba Vs Ijaw crisis in a part of Lagos and I know what the Yorubas are capable of. The Igbo should thread with caution. Just a piece of advice.
keep quiet!like what r dey capable of doing?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Darnnel(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

Guy I'd like to believe you are not dumb. I rarely quote people but your post is more like the dumbest post ever made. Instigating anger within is what the Shameful Monarch is doing, thinking he can coarse people to do his bidding. Dude, Nigerians are watching this so called change and its agents. If the Oba choose to meddle in political affairs and insult an entire race in the process, then am afraid he is up for the biggest surprise of his life. Oba my foot.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by MaoBlaise: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2015
In all cases, Igbos re threatened first, always the first to be attackd n killed, n I ask why? Envy? Jealousy? Seriously, I can't find any good religion has done fr us cuz we don't show it, all of us! U welcm smone into ur houz, den he fends for himslf, d both of u contribute to mkn ur houz finer n larger ,suddenly, u wanna kill him Cuz u fink he's doing beta? Well, go ahead kill us, take ova our properties, we ll still survive, we always do.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thelastmediator: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
eagle13:
keep quiet!like what r dey capable of doing?

it's quite annoying how some of you come online to claim strong and powerful while in reality it's the direct opposite. Do you know how many Igbo people left Lagos before march 28? ask Ifeanyi Uba for the figure. One thing you should understand is, the real owner's of the land will never leave no matter what. The strangers will pack and go when their host turn against them. I hereby reiterate my former statement, don't provoke the Yorubas, they remain the most accomodating tribe in Nigeria. Lastly, telling me to keep quiet shows how ill mannered you re.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by kraftyiyk: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
seun!! lalasticlala!! hope you guys remember how the Tunisian revolution started? from Facebook rantings like this ooo!!

the speed with which you guys moves anti Igbo post to the front page is alarming.. and little drops of water like this can easily make a mighty ocean.

we claim to be one Nigeria yet anything anti Igbo sells...people derive joy in talking nonsense about igbos.. yet this same people can't do without igbos
, why didn't you guys allow them to secede in 1967?
if a marriage is not working... why not divorce and have your peace?.

what you guys are gradually asking for is 1966. this time, no body will find it funny.. the Oba you guys are supporting will be the first to disappear....leaving you to save your sorry azz....
think of after effect and side effects of war before you rant!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Horllamideh(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
ORIGENAL:
See comments.... this is why i hate Yorubas, i rather accomodate a fullani man than a Yoruba
u voted for buhari then??
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ceejay80s(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2015
We don't have law in this country, I wonder why he hasn't been arrested
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by thundersx(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC), the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex socio-cultural organisation of Ndigbo, has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the Oba of Lagos, Alhaji Rilwan Akiolu, to “retract and unconditionally apologise to Ndigbo” over his alleged death threat to Ndigbo living in Lagos should they fail to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Akinwumi Ambode, on April 11.

Apart from positing that democracy confers on the electorate, the freedom of choice, OYC said it considered the comments credited to Akiolu as “a despicable insult on the Igbo nation, home and abroad, least expected of a royal father in the rank of Oba of Lagos.”

The group called on security agencies to invite the Oba for questioning because of the grave dangers his current posture portends while lambasted the monarch for employing crude arm-twisting, obtaining by tricks tactics.

The monarch had reportedly threatened to make life unbearable for the Igbos in Lagos if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that Ambode emerges as the next governor of the state.

Akiolu was said to have summoned all the Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace yesterday and told them: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

Reacting to the monarch’s outburst, OYC, in a statement issued this afternoon in Umuahia and endorsed by its National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, warned that “Igbo youths will not take this insult lightly, and unless he apologises within 48 hours he should know he is courting our wrath.”

OYC further warned that should anything happen to Ndigbo or their business interests in Lagos in the event of APC losing the Lagos governorship race, the Oba should be held responsible.

“Inasmuch as we do not want to get involved in Lagos politics, we want to sound a note of warning that no Igbo should be vilified or persecuted for his or her electoral choice in Lagos or any part of Nigeria,” the group said.

“Every Nigerian has the constitutional right to reside in any part of the country and participate in the electoral process based on one’s convictions, and electoral choice is not a crime,” it added.

Isiguzoro said “nobody no matter what he thinks he is, has the right to command Ndigbo anywhere on who to vote for in a democratic setting.”

He said that the unprintable comments credited to the Oba had only revealed his innate hatred for Ndigbo.

The Oba, according to him, “should be reminded that the economy of Lagos will collapse should Ndigbo decide to pull their investments from the commercial city.”

He said that “Ndigbo have remained the most persecuted , hated and marginalised tribe in Nigeria , yet the most enterprising and highest contributors to the growth of its economy, peace and unity.”

OYC asserted that the Igbo race needs commendation and not hatred for their ingenuity, versatility and presence in every part of the country, adding that God has destined Ndigbo to prosper in any part of the world, even in hostile environments.

The group, therefore, encouraged Ndigbo in Lagos and elsewhere to vote according to their conscience in the forthcoming polls without fear of intimidation.

http://naija247news.com/2015/04/ohanaeze-gives-oba-of-lagos-48-hours-to-withdraw-threat-to-igbos/

these people are funny, who are they to issue a whole oba of lagos an ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by atakamus: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Can you survive in the east? You know it is not possible. Why dont you people learn from the Igbos. We survive and make marks any where on earth. I regret gettong into this stupid debate caused by one idiotic Oba. I have a very nice Yoruba friend here in south south. You and your confused OBA cannot make me to view him from a very bad way. Park well small boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omololu2020(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
ceejay80s:
We don't have law in this country, I wonder why he hasn't been arrested
go and arrest him now.btw wen will dis ultimatum xpire grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dallyemmy: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2015
He is ruling his domain! Oba a ma pase wa! He tells the people in his domain what he wants in his Kingdom! Abi no be so?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tdmoggy: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
There should really not be any place for tribalism or racism in the Nigeria of our dreams.

The Oba should have calmly solicited support for his candidate , though it is debateable as to whether a royal father should really get involved in Politics. He has forever tarnished his office and will always be associated with racism after this.

All sensible and peace loving people should really condemn and not excuse what he did.
I think it will take a while for people in positions of authority in Nigeria to realise the impact of social media and the information age. The wider ramifications of this for the Oba could well be ICC, Visa denials, being labelled as a promoter of hate speech etc. Both himself and his people need to be careful.

He aught to have come out and unreservedly apologised for stating something in the heat of the moment which he could have argued was not really what he meant to say. I wish him well and hope he learns his lessons and turns from his ways.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Savigne(f): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Some of us are just being tribalistic...fine,I'm not comfortable with the ultimatum being issued to a "king".. But you can't act like a kid in short pants and expect to be treated like a man in long pants..The Oba and Kunle are now making it clear that they are no longer keeping their hatred for the Igbos to themselves its very clear now...Royal father indeed..
LB;No one should start what they can't finish

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Ohanaeze Youth Council (OYC), the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex socio-cultural organisation of Ndigbo, has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the Oba of Lagos, Alhaji Rilwan Akiolu, to “retract and unconditionally apologise to Ndigbo” over his alleged death threat to Ndigbo living in Lagos should they fail to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Akinwumi Ambode, on April 11.

Apart from positing that democracy confers on the electorate, the freedom of choice, OYC said it considered the comments credited to Akiolu as “a despicable insult on the Igbo nation, home and abroad, least expected of a royal father in the rank of Oba of Lagos.”

The group called on security agencies to invite the Oba for questioning because of the grave dangers his current posture portends while lambasted the monarch for employing crude arm-twisting, obtaining by tricks tactics.

The monarch had reportedly threatened to make life unbearable for the Igbos in Lagos if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that Ambode emerges as the next governor of the state.

Akiolu was said to have summoned all the Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos State to his palace yesterday and told them: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

Reacting to the monarch’s outburst, OYC, in a statement issued this afternoon in Umuahia and endorsed by its National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, warned that “Igbo youths will not take this insult lightly, and unless he apologises within 48 hours he should know he is courting our wrath.”

OYC further warned that should anything happen to Ndigbo or their business interests in Lagos in the event of APC losing the Lagos governorship race, the Oba should be held responsible.

“Inasmuch as we do not want to get involved in Lagos politics, we want to sound a note of warning that no Igbo should be vilified or persecuted for his or her electoral choice in Lagos or any part of Nigeria,” the group said.

“Every Nigerian has the constitutional right to reside in any part of the country and participate in the electoral process based on one’s convictions, and electoral choice is not a crime,” it added.

Isiguzoro said “nobody no matter what he thinks he is, has the right to command Ndigbo anywhere on who to vote for in a democratic setting.”

He said that the unprintable comments credited to the Oba had only revealed his innate hatred for Ndigbo.

The Oba, according to him, “should be reminded that the economy of Lagos will collapse should Ndigbo decide to pull their investments from the commercial city.”

He said that “Ndigbo have remained the most persecuted , hated and marginalised tribe in Nigeria , yet the most enterprising and highest contributors to the growth of its economy, peace and unity.”

OYC asserted that the Igbo race needs commendation and not hatred for their ingenuity, versatility and presence in every part of the country, adding that God has destined Ndigbo to prosper in any part of the world, even in hostile environments.

The group, therefore, encouraged Ndigbo in Lagos and elsewhere to vote according to their conscience in the forthcoming polls without fear of intimidation.

http://naija247news.com/2015/04/ohanaeze-gives-oba-of-lagos-48-hours-to-withdraw-threat-to-igbos/

[size=14pt]You see, that is why we are different from Ibo people. I was all about condemning the Oba's statement until I read this. Please Ibo people in Yorubaland when your parents insult you, we never answer back. It shows that you have no respect for them , and I am afraid DEATH might be an unintended consequence of your foolishness. You can go and do a different thing than they suggest but NEVER ANSWER BACK. Now we hold our Obas in high esteem and also if an Oba insults you , the worst injury you can do to yourself, your family and the community is to answer back. With what these foolish youths have done they have just poured petrol on fire. They better go and apologise to Oba Akiolu otherwise the Ibos may never know peace again in Lagos. As Yorubas say : The child that refuses to be trained at home, he will be trained by force outside, Na my own be dat.[/size][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Savigne:
Some of us are just being tribalistic...fine,I'm not comfortable with the ultimatum being issued to a "king".. But you can't act like a kid in short pants and expect to be treated like a man in long pants..The Oba and Kunle are now making it clear that they are no longer keeping their hatred for the Igbos to themselves its very clear now...Royal father indeed..
LB;No one should start what they can't finish

tdmoggy:
There should really not be any place for tribalism or racism in the Nigeria of our dreams.
The Oba should have calmly solicited support for his candidate , though it is debateable as to whether a royal father should really get involved in Politics. He has forever tarnished his office and will always be associated with racism after this.
All sensible and peace loving people should really condemn and not excuse what he did.
I think it will take a while for people in positions of authority in Nigeria to realise the impact of social media and the information age. The wider ramifications of this for the Oba could well be ICC, Visa denials, being labelled as a promoter of hate speech etc. Both himself and his people need to be careful.
He aught to have come out and unreservedly apologised for stating something in the heat of the moment which he could have argued was not really what he meant to say. I wish him well and hope he learns his lessons and turns from his ways.

[size=14pt]Unfortunately that is how we run things in Yorubaland. We have a culture that we aim to protect , by violence if necessary. If you cannot appreciate it you will call it tribalism , but we dont mind. Either you accept it of fvck off back to where you feel safer. Apology my foot. Very soon you will start to know that Lagos is not No Man's Land. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Savigne(f): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

[size=14pt]Unfortunately that is how we run things in Yorubaland. We have a culture that we aim to protect , by violence if necessary. If you cannot appreciate it you will call it tribalism , but we dont mind. Either you accept it of fvck off back to where you feel safer. Apology my foot. Very soon you will start to know that Lagos is not No Man's Land. [/size]
Thank God you know Lagos is no Mans land...And you talk about violence....I laugh in Igbo:Last I checked, among the 3 major tribes there was one known for cowardice and its not the Igbos,You can do the maths yourself
Your Oba should watch it that's all...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by reminize: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2015
Na so if u don't vote apc lagoon straight
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nuralaexy: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol, Kings ar supposed to be wise buh hthis one is a different case entirely. That man is a psycho. He is just a disgrace.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by konjivity: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos, may thunder fire you sir, together with your sympathizers.
Please sir, don't ask me to apologize because i won't.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by munex007(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol..

Bloody Immigrants ranting

You don't like us yet you keep populating our state breeding like mosquitos..

Sooner or later we will seperate the true sons from the bastard..

Their constitution in the informal sector has done more harm dan good..How many of them are access to Tax? Flooding the markets with fake products..

Big thump up to the Real ndigbo that hustle legally and pay their dues.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Savigne:
Thank God you know Lagos is no Mans land...And you talk about violence....I laugh in Igbo:Last I checked, among the 3 major tribes there was one known for cowardice and its not the Igbos,You can do the maths yourself
Your Oba should watch it that's all...
[size=14pt]
Oba should watch it ? Okay o ! If your parent failed to teach you manners, area boys will hammer it into your head. Monkeyhead [/size]
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ojeffo: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2015
WHY ARE THESE DIRTY YORUBAS IN LAGOS..SOOO AFRAID OF IGBOS AND THEIR ELECTORAL POWER!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by chijioke17(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
how can you blame PDP for the discombobulating and shameful statement made by one man that is against the PDP you are blaming, his statement cannot be attributed to PDP,but to his self hating and tribalistic anger towards the Igbo. I'm not a PDP supporter but an APC supporter, but I am typically against whatever rubbish came out of that man's mouth irrespective of his man given status
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by stevolinkon40: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
loksman:
which land? Yorubas are known for being cowards...
Well that's no news, your ancestors in the 1960s even sang it as a song. But their mouths got watered when the yorubas did things in the Civil War.
The Yorubas are a war tribe by virtue of their history, likewise they will first sue for peace.
So you as a decendent of flaties are free to mouth the same "yorubas are corward" old ballard.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by henribj(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
titanic1:
and again dude we're brought up to respect elder am sure u ppl are nt brought up like dat even if an elder is rude u'll let him see reason nt dat u'll b wastin ur saliva try to b respective bro of orubebe God any orubebe in yoruba pls help us to jegalized them did u knw wat dat apc man told d press he said we dont behave like children and animal

for your information as you don't know, Orubebe is not an igbo man, he is from Delta State. Have a good day.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Savigne(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

[size=14pt]
Oba should watch it ? Okay o ! If your parent failed to teach you manners, area boys will hammer it into your head. Monkeyhead [/size]
See this one ooooo..Is your Oba God?..Who he help?
I can c d evidence of good training written all over you.. Continue worshipping your Oba and c where it leads you
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Unclerukus: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

so insulting and inciting hate between tribes is not thoughtless,insolent and rash? Hate messages at delicate periods like these might lead to tribal disputes or civil war. You are just a stuupid person.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by OkochaHaliday(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
political drammer
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by chukzzy1(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
Apologize to who? Inyamiris?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
E-diots! The Oba has spoken, anyone not comfortable with his instruction should go back to okija
you are as brainless as your oba...get your "po" and get outta here,dirty beings

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

"When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.