Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

“Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech (30343 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by kolomax(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Ambode,this is not about you nor Agbaje but it is about the Oba,the thousands who hang on his every word and the igbos.You are just one man and it is unfortunate you about to fall victim of indirect tribalism,careless utterances and the social media.The igbos have always been a stubborn lot and wiNothis diatribe,they are now willing to go all the way for PDP because most are eager to see whether the Oba and his supporters have the balls to face them in street battles aloond all.The Oba just stung the igbo pride,tis best to pray now that you win and govern a united Lagos not a Mogadishu...
oga you keep on ranting on NL as if you can face it when the yoruba's eventually attack igbo's although I don't pray for such. Instead of you to preach about peace you are here saying other wise although what the Oba said is uncalled for but your own hatred utterances is getting too much (peace) my brother

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by xhamel89: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
dridowu:
I am voting for Akinwunmi Ambode not Oba Rilwan Akiolu as the person to take over from Fashola.
Lagos is too big for JK to handle
Lagos is not just kidding
Lagos need accountability
Lagosian want Ambode

There should be option to click dislike on Nairaland

Posts like this deserves such.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by deniyor: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
respect
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by hunkydory(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh please. The real person contesting has come out to disown the statement. What else do you want When Mama peace Fayose and co were throwing inciting statements all over the place did your Jonathan come out to disown them
Neither Fayose nor Mama peace threatened any ethnic group.Think before you talk.

7 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
What an expensive jock of the day,. Can yoruba withstand igbo

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Parazzy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
it is too late Mr,your OBA has given you uppercut.

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by cheaperstores: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
jogojogo:

AMBODE would still emerge winner!

APC........failed. Is Jimi Agbaje an Igbo man.Such careless talks should not have come out. #IHAVEDECIDEDTOVOTEJIMIAGBAJE. No amount of the ranting of the Oba can change my position. They should also take their inexperience to the Federal.Obasanjo/Tinubu at it over choice of minister of finance.More drama will surely unfold

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by indeed123: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Texcoco post=32418694] Ambode,this is not about you nor Agbaje but it is about the Oba,the thousands who hang on his every word and the igbos.You are just one man and it is unfortunate you about to fall victim of indirect tribalism,careless utterances and the social media.The igbos have always been a stubborn lot and with this diatribe,they are now willing to go all the way for PDP because most are eager to see whether the Oba and his supporters have the balls to face them in street battles and all.The Oba just stung the igbo pride,tis best to pray now that you win and govern a united Lagos not a Mogadishu... [/quote

Which explains why you people have no important role Nigeria politics. You people are finished after this Saturday election. Ewu
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by datopaper(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nigerians are getting wiser everyday. It is a sign that we are getting there. But precaution, igbo people shouldn't continue making unwarranted allegation against ordinary people in their street. I av seen. some igbo people who abuse yoruba because they support buhari. If you want to vote for jimi is OK. Jimi is a yoruba man. Av I make a point. No hatred pls we are all one.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dridowu: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
xhamel89:

There should be option to click dislike on Nairaland

Posts like this deserves such.
dislike button won't stop Ambode as the next governor of Lagos state
Take it or leave it Ambode will win the governorship poll this coming Saturday
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Alexchuka(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

They didn't vote for GMB either grin
I voted for Buhari FFS!! Are u supporting what the Oba said? that's outrageous!
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by usbcable(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh please. The real person contesting has come out to disown the statement. What else do you want When Mama peace Fayose and co were throwing inciting statements all over the place did your Jonathan come out to disown them
even if Tinubu prostrates for our ibo brethren they will still vote for JK.
They are so inclined to vindictive demeanor.
They are just hiding behond what Oba Akiolu said.
Even the office of the Oba has denied such statemeny credited to Rilwan yet they no wan believe.

Oba sef your own too much no spoil business for those of us supporting A+ candidature.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Mcowubaba: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Amobode your oba and your biggest fan told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow
Lol....
But what is it with u Igbo people nd Jimi Agbaje...
Is it the Party(PDP) Or the Personality
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

Good.
All we ar saying is leave us alone.
Dnt destroy our land

Who is destroying your land? You get land? How many plot you don buy? grin

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Skoopy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
The OBA did more harm than good to the candidature of ambode.

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by chidooh1: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can see some people in nairaland that will die if ambode loses

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by usbcable(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol....
thier headache an d hatred is about Tinubu and his denying GEJ a second term.
So its all a vendetta vote. They will and have nof been able to aduce to one single sensible reason why JK is better tham Ambode.
Sadly Akiolu gave then a stupid reason to now hold on. Even the reason is all about tribalism which they seem to love.

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Alexchuka(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
PLEASE I WANT TO BEG EVERYONE OF US...THE YORUBAS AND MY FELLOW IGBOS .....WE SHOULD DISREGARD WHAT THE OBA HAS SAID( if its true) ....WE ARE ONE....And for those who agrees with the Oba,I have a Question for you..... Have u ever seen a yoruba man dat goes to war?

4 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Alexchuka:

I voted for Buhari FFS!! Are u supporting what the Oba said? that's outrageous!

I'm not sure what the relationship is, between my comment and what the oba said..
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by chokovirus: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Zico5:

Who re u and ur people, how many re u? Do u have relevance at all. Ambode will surely win and u ll be put to shame.

Igbos don't have relevance yet the Oba deemed it fit to summon the igbo leaders in Lagos. Why didn't he include the chiefs from South-Souths? Many yorubas are just living in self-denial. Like the jews rule the US economy soon igbos will entirely control ur economy. Get used to it bro!

Your brain needs to be examined by a psychiatrist and don't forget to request for a Computed Tomography (CT) scan.

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by lyricalz: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
U need 2 download the audio o, its 4 real and very funny, imagine a whole oba

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by ozoigbondu: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol....

Personally i don't care about lagos state but the toutish oba threatened us with death......we don't like threat and we also want change in lagos.My brothers are tired of multiple taxation

7 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by lyricalz: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by deebrain(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sir, you are a nice person. But just like Jonathan, you have some bad people around you who as it were, made you.

I can't vote for you on Saturday. We are in "change era". Sorry, you lost my vote.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by kliffo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=indeed123 post=32420026][/quote]
Very senseless comment. How can the Igbo be finished? Have you taken over their states? Are they now slaves in Nigeria? Were the Yoruba finished in the last 4 years that they did not occupy any high profile political office. It is even premature to presume that the Igbo will not get a plum position in the incooming administration.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by deebrain(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
lyricalz:

Funny? It is irritating. Disgusting. Wicked. And unfair to Ambode.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Gr8tasign: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why cant Ambode condemn the Obas statement first before re-enstating his stand.

Ambode too cant deny his support, for his silence means concord.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by FLYFIRE(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:
They are not safe ooo I swear. We will deal with them haba it's an insult. We can never allow strangers n homeless pple to com n destroy our land as they destroyed theirs NEVER N EVER!
I kuku trust JAGABAN Ambode is our next governor either they lik it or not.

We will send those flatees away frm lagos after d election.
CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF SPEAK? YOU ARE A BIG F.OOL

6 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by XXCASH: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
dridowu:
I am voting for Akinwunmi Ambode not Oba Rilwan Akiolu as the person to take over from Fashola.
Lagos is too big for JK to handle
Lagos is not just kidding
Lagos need accountability
Lagosian want Ambode

So Lagosians don't want change. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by deebrain(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Personally i don't care about lagos state but the toutish oba threatened us with death......we don't like threat and we also want change in lagos.My brothers are tired of multiple taxation

I was going to excuse the taxation issue. But for this statement, kai! He lost my vote. Painful though.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by shizzleStar: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Damage control...lmao. Too little, too late

We have decided

JK we know

JK for governor, lagos state cool

2 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by XXCASH: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
No freaking fvcking way. Unless you are saying he is no longer your Oba. We are voting AGBAJE, let the heavens now come down. That Oba must go on his knees before saturday for us to rescind our collective decision.
To your tents o israel! cool grin

If the guy like make em lie down for floor.
Say no to Ambode
Say no to Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.