Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

“Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech (30338 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by modelly: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

Flateee I knw ur pple lack respect. I dnt av ur tym

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos
Are u from this planet...any man that sees him sef as God will become nebucadnezar reloaded...Nigeria is too big to b piloted by human forces..the Enemies to the peace of this country shall b d first to go to 6 feet below..amen...Nigeria will Neva Divide
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nwadiuko1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
deebrain:

I was going to excuse the taxation issue. But for this statement, kai! He lost my vote. Painful though.
he lost mine too
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by modelly: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=indeed123 post=32420026][/quote]
U people are d enemies of this country...God is watching u
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
hermesprogidy:
These are the same empty utterances you were spewing out in the run-in to the presidential elections, talking as if you are the mouthpiece of ibos. The annoying thing about people like you is that you don't even live in Lagos, yet you speak as if you know squat about the state. The publication attributed to the oba is an obvious lie, and I know trouble makers like you would want to milk it for their selfish use. igbos in Lagos are not stupid and they know that statement is unimplementable. if you choose to be stupid, then do so on your own. Quit looking for comrades in stupidity. Lagosians vote with your common sense. common sense is to vote for Ambode.
This is a clarion call to the affected people. We cannot be itimidated by mere talk. We want to see if oba mean his word by voting Jimi Agbaje.But reading your comment, I regret that you are one most miserable foolish to say that king statement is unimplemented if truly you are yoruba or reside in lagos state.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
modelly:

Are u from this planet...any man that sees him sef as God will become nebucadnezar reloaded...Nigeria is too big to b piloted by human forces..the Enemies to the peace of this country shall b d first to go to 6 feet below..amen...Nigeria will Neva Divide
You see my broda, we are all praying for the unity of this country. But some elements, tribes, & a group of pple are after their selfish interest. Imagine, in the last presidential election majority of hausas voted for buhari bcox he's hausa n majority of SE n SS voted for GEJ bcox he"s frm their area. Now, tell me are they not after their selfish interest? Instead of Nigeria interest.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nwadiuko1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

No Ma, jimi is nt an igbo man, but we (Yorubas) dnt wnt him.

Thanks
please why won't you (the yorubas) allow others who like him to vote for him?

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
nwadiuko1:

We ar tired of PDP.

Jimi is a good guy, but he is in a wrong party

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nwadiuko1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Caliph69:
Tribalism and hatred is really ruining this country. Rescue us Lord!
non but ourselves can free ourselves......tribalism.....chai....***tear drops***
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by ozoigbondu: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
hermesprogidy:
These are the same empty utterances you were spewing out in the run-in to the presidential elections, talking as if you are the mouthpiece of ibos. The annoying thing about people like you is that you don't even live in Lagos, yet you speak as if you know squat about the state. The publication attributed to the oba is an obvious lie, and I know trouble makers like you would want to milk it for their selfish use. igbos in Lagos are not stupid and they know that statement is unimplementable. if you choose to be stupid, then do so on your own. Quit looking for comrades in stupidity. Lagosians vote with your common sense. common sense is to vote for Ambode.
Blah blah blah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

3 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nwadiuko1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
sacora:
amadioha ko lord rayden ni........mofos, he came out publicly to address d issue even though d statement wAsn't made by him n u re here puffing around calling d name of a dead god....#kip ur votes aftall u didn't giv it 2 buhari n dat didn't stopped him 4rm winning d just concluded P.election
shut d fvck up and listen to the recorded sound....see if you can recognize the voice of your egunje-collecting-expoliceman

4 Likes

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by nwadiuko1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
dipopooo:

We ar tired of PDP.

Jimi is a good guy, but he is in a wrong party
u mean APC? Because,........well unless am wrong pdp never rule una before na......
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Ambode your oba and your biggest fan told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow
U decided to vote for Jimi a long time ago. Spare us ur boring reasons. Its ur choice. I will be back to quote u on sunday. Ask barcanista and co, we told them the same thing. Ambo, a ti de!

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by guiddoti: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
I listen to the two guys' debate, no doubt Agbaje is better candidate for lagos state. For this cause AGBAJE all the way.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Ambode your oba and your biggest fan told us we are going to die inside lagoon if we vote for JK.Now we have decided to vote J.K since we are proud and arrogant and also detest threats in order to see how the sky is when it falls and now how it feels to die inside lagoon and how many of us it can swallow
no go try wetin u no go fit finish oooo
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by ollyruffy: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi stop decieving these people.

This is how PDP lost the main election.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by sacora(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
nwadiuko1:
shut d fvck up and listen to the recorded sound....see if you can recognize the voice of your egunje-collecting-expoliceman
weep not son.......I don frustrate d hell out of d fool.#go to hades n tell ur sorry tale 2 anoda soul....ain't interested
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by lockupman(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy He is on vacation....

igboboy3:
[size=15pt]How can he tell us we are safe when his father has demanded that we jump into the lagoon?[/size]

Where is Amadioha when you need him?? angry
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Dallazday(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
They are not safe ooo I swear. We will deal with them haba it's an insult. We can never allow strangers n homeless pple to com n destroy our land as they destroyed theirs NEVER N EVER!
I kuku trust JAGABAN Ambode is our next governor either they lik it or not.

We will send those flatees away frm lagos after d election.
you have been marked for death by witches in your miserable village
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by bunmioguns(m): 4:47am On Apr 07, 2015
This is a absolute trash from a whole King...
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Cateyes07: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Nobody should vote for APC ,

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by lawal28c: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Dallazday:
you have been marked for death by witches in your miserable village
Shiooo tongue e pain u bah? In *oshiomole's voice* Go n Die. I'm covered wit d blood of jesus
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u mean APC? Because,........well unless am wrong pdp never rule una before na......
We av seen wot dey av done 4 over 16yrs @ d federal level. We dnt want dem 2 infect us.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2015
nwadiuko1:

Simple! He's in a wrong party.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by stevejomo(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2015
please i want to understand what the tout oba akinolu meant by "what you cannot do in onitsha and aba" please what could that be?
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by darkhorse84: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
They are not safe ooo I swear. We will deal with them haba it's an insult. We can never allow strangers n homeless pple to com n destroy our land as they destroyed theirs NEVER N EVER!
I kuku trust JAGABAN Ambode is our next governor either they lik it or not.

We will send those flatees away frm lagos after d election.

You are truly a dunce. If truly only the Yorubas made Lagos what it is today, why isnt Oyo, Osun, Ondo, etc half as nice and as decent as Lagos. The other South West states have very little value. Even in Bodija a plot of land cannot command up to N10m, whereas a plot of in Independence layout Enugu goes for N50m.

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by dipopooo(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=darkhorse84 post=32435502]

You are truly a dunce. If truly only the Yorubas made Lagos what it is today, why isnt Oyo, Osun, Ondo, etc half as nice and as decent as Lagos. The other South West states have very little value. Even in Bodija a plot of land cannot command up to N10m, whereas a plot of in Independence layout Enugu goes for N50m.[/quote

What's dis one saying? omo ale jatijati
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Talie2kiss(f): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Funny enough ambode isn't a lagosian, funny enough fashola and tinibu aren't lagosians, funny enough most of d yorubas ranting trash here aren't lagosians yet they r claiming d land, funny enough d so called yorubas r leaving as tenants in d house of ibos, funny enough Jimi is a real lagosian yet some touts want to vote a non lagosian to govern Lagos. I know that apc will definitely rig d election that is their talent but d fact still remains I will vote for Jimi even if my vote won't count

1 Like

Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by hermesprogidy(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
You must be a very sad person... undecided undecided undecided undecided Go get a life.
guiddoti:
This is a clarion call to the affected people. We cannot be itimidated by mere talk. We want to see if oba mean his word by voting Jimi Agbaje.But reading your comment, I regret that you are one most miserable foolish to say that king statement is unimplemented if truly you are yoruba or reside in lagos state.
Re: “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech by Kassidy90(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
No freaking fvcking way. Unless you are saying he is no longer your Oba. We are voting AGBAJE, let the heavens now come down. That Oba must go on his knees before saturday for us to rescind our collective decision.
To your tents o israel! cool grin
I don't support the Oba's action but u calling out a monarch to apologize on HIS KNEES is way out of ur league Akinolu may be the king but the office he holds belongs to Yorubas ...so please lets watch ourselves don't want this to leads to Igbo vs Yoruba things....where two elephants fights...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.