Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (71805 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by defemidefemi(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2015
he has apologized already. ppl sud just forget about
him mentioning Igbo, we sud all c ourselves as one.
God bless Nigeria, change!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

Tomorrow go to Alaba Market, carry pen and paper ask them for their names, then come back and give us report.

I would have done it but I no longer stay in lag
You need to come back to Gidi come do this assignment yourself. By the time you write:

1. Emeka
2. Emeka
3. Emeka

U go tire kukuma fill the page with Emeka. grin
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by BizBayo: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2015
mcdokwe:
Must everything be taken serious?

This is exactly what we don't learn how to do. We take little issues serious like anything. This issue is not up to the length they are taking it to.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by DikSin(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by richol(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2015
vislabraye:
Afolayan, apologise or you are a coward grin
u got me laughing...to think of it,its true.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by kullozone(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Guidette:
Is he wrong though? The word Aba-made means fake. So he has a point.

OMG!!

see face oooh!
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Funjosh(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Most of the people that sell meat are YORUBA lipsrsealed Does that make me also Tribalist
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Funjosh:
Most of the people that sell meat are YORUBA lipsrsealed Does that make me also Tribalist
Bloody tribalist. Igbos sell meat, Yorubas sell ponmo. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by dyabman(m): 1:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Sai Baba will work on that aspect Kunle so just chill .. May 29th grin
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by donclemo(m): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2015
The problem with Piracy is a Nigerian mentality and poverty. Yoruba man produce movie but Yoruba people no go buy original copy from Yoruba producer but them go go buy pirated copy from Igbo man na whose fault. if everybody buy original copy from the producer piracy would stop thats just simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by TolaniLuv: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in what he said, no hate tho! He's right and have every right to. For him to type something like that is not easy maybe he can't take it anymore ... Btw, is he lying about what he twitt about?

Btw, I won't forgive this Ibo guy near my house who own a small pharmacy's shop . This heartless negro who don't care about anything expect money even if people are dyin . This dude sold a fake drug for mí I kept using it for 3 days And I found out I was taking white chalk after meal everyday I approach him told him d capsule I bought from his shop the other day was fake I showed him the original I later got from a doc. He was beggin me not to tell anyone and promise to pay back. And I shouldn't tell anyone about it. In my mind I was like really? People are wicked ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2015
TolaniLuv:
I don't see anything wrong in what he said, no hate tho! He's right and have every right to. For him to type something like that is not easy maybe he can't take it anymore ... Btw, is he lying about what he twitt about?

Btw, I won't forgive this Ibo guy near my house who own a small pharmacy's shop . This heartless negro who don't care about anything expect money even if people are dyin . This dude sold a fake drug for mí I kept using it for 3 days And I found out I was taking white chalk after meal everyday I approach him told him d capsule I bought from his shop the other day was fake I showed him the original I later got from a doc. He was beggin me not to tell anyone and promise to pay back. And I shouldn't tell anyone about it. In my mind I was like really? People are wicked ooo
...and you didn't call NAFDAC on his a$$? OK o. Make you forgive am till he sell you cyanide.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ekiloui(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:
You need to come back to Gidi come do this assignment yourself. By the time you write:

1. Emeka
2. Emeka
3. Emeka

15. Emeka
16. Emeka
17. Kunle

Anyway..point is he was wrong to tribalise it and that's that
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by soulfood(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Suspect33:
God this is unfair.....

U made igbo brain wit gold,

You made hausa brain wit bronze

nd you made yoruba brain wit orijin angry
And we yorubas just decided the next president of Nigeria....YOUR GOLD BRAINS MUST BE "ABA" MADE.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
ekiloui:

15. Emeka
16. Emeka
17. Kunle

Anyway..point is he was wrong to tribalise it and that's that
See where Kunle dey show? Number 17 like Osondu. grin Yeah, there are things public figures like him shouldn't say; even if he is right. wink They call it "an elephant in the room".
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by fflamingo(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2015
See the fast and furious 7 that came out on april 3rd 2015 is at alaba for 150 white CD.

Their bosses correspond with what kunle said

Their workers correspond with what kunle said

Finally

Their dubbing machines was recycled from ABA

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by slap1(m): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Truth is bitter

Ride on afolayan

Damn flathe.ads reaping from where they didn't sow
They actually sowed more than you round heads.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Defcon1(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2015
hummerwise:
Very careless utterances by Kunle Afolayan(if the twitter handle is trully for him) and the OBA of lagos...
We Yoruba are not this tribalistic, these are just careless statement made...
[size=20pt]WE YORUBAS ARE NOT TRIBAlistIC[/size]

PDP shud becareful how they play with this propanganda and APC supporters shud resist from support of Tribal sentiments.

#19ja I blv

May you live long and prosper
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Really Igbos make a lot of noise. Give them an inch, they take a mile. They are undaunted to make crime their enterprise. They call Lagos, no mans labd and expect you to call Onitsha, Igbo land. Selfish set of people. Without them, this country would have no civil war

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by emekaD3(m): 1:45am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:

1. Emeka
2. Emeka
3. Emeka

lol your head there grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by logica(m): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2015
emekaD3:

lol your head there grin grin
Hahahaha...I don catch u.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by zumbigbo(m): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2015
[s]Igbo should be ashamed of themselves, so obvious facts should not be said just because a tribe is solely perpetrator? Same way they are bringing shame to Nigeria from far and near abroad countries. Lazy and coward set of people who doesn't even understand the meaning of the words 'lazy' and 'coward' over the years[/s]

Grammar violation!

Collect a full refund of school fees from your junior and secondary school English departments, immediately!

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Kylecares: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2015
We are too blessed to be cursed.
#ProudlyIgbo

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by nancysjpr: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2015
The ripple effect that'd be caused by his choice of words won't be funny...

http://www.statuswhatsapp99.com/2014/09/best-hilarious-funny-whatsapp-status.html
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2015
I see nothing wrong in what he posted. His comments is fair enough and understandable

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by lepasharon(f): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2015
logica:

1. Emeka
2. Emeka
3. Emeka

grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by splashbaby(m): 2:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Crocz:
His tweet couldn't have come at a worst time...he himself won't have imagined the attention his tweet garnered. I see his tweet as a victim of circumstance, he probably didn't mean it much.

In another time, his tweet would have been laughed upon and buried in layers of time. I trust he'll issue an apology soon. He's a cool guy
There's no reason to apologize... He's 80% right, Igbos don't like to be told the truth, what do Uche Jumbo and her freaking urchins know about the industry than getting themselves laid by strange men (Nollywood is an extension of Allen Avenue) and ripping off hard working Yoruba producers through piracy by their wicked alaba kinsmen. Besides GEJ's legacy of ethnic and religious consciousness is taking precedent afterall...as usual the losers will always be Igbos. Unfortunately they seem to be wallowing in self denial.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:18am On Apr 07, 2015
zicoraads:
**sighs**

Let us stop deceiving ourselves...we are just being forced to remain as one. This is not working. No matter how much any of them apologise for what has been said, the truth is that that is how they feel about the Igbos.

And that is how most Nigerians feel about other tribes and vice versa. This is the condition we have found ourselves in.

3 questions:

1. Did he lie?

2. Are most cd pirates Ibo?

3. Are his rants tribal?

If you answered yes to more than one of these questions then after condemning him you should also insist on a solution to the issues he's complaining about, because his livelihood is at stake.
Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Bifwoli:
Why this sudden wave of anti Igbo rants everywhere after the APC stole the elections?

Nigeria will be a sorry place without Igbo expertise.

Well, I think most Nigerians are tired of the chest beating and have decided to become more outspoken about the attitude of their visitors.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2015
phantonce:
Most of this guys take loans worth millions of naira to prosecute their project .

he said he has tried all his best to eradicate piracy.
And the funniest part of is that this guy think wat they are doing is good and they had the effontery to try and sue him.
What he did doesn't make him a tribalist.
he is just saying the obvious that we've always known.

how would you feel if someone does this to you?
let's pinch ourself first to see how it feels before doing it to others.
Piracy is a problem to everyone..... Mentioning the igbos is another issue, please tell me no yoruba boy has downloaded movies at torrent sites?? We have all pirated stuff at one point in our lives.... And then he had to tweet this shortly after that little man on a wooden chair made embarrasing comments about the same tribe.....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter by phaulzoe(m): 2:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Datz too harsh! From kunle afo.......bt make talk tru him no lie at all cus na ibo people dey do am mostly expecially for alaba market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.