Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} (123623 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
NLpageants:

That is what you've been silently wishing for? For it to be doomed?

- you aren't brave enough to accept
- you aren't brave enough to contest
- you aren't better than anyone contesting
- it's actually 11 and not 3 verified.

Finally, it pays to keep quiet in issues like this, especially when you had to opportunity to increase the tally of contestants and you refused.
lmao lol you are really angry. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by NLpageants: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello Sweeties. We are still expecting you to verify and give the verified ladies a run for their money.

Cc:

Prettylizabeth
Tohphaz
SubbieD
LadyCloud
EllaGold35
Cuttiemama
Bellabae
Peacynelson
MzBreezy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by NLpageants: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
lmao lol you are really angry. grin
No I'm not. But I know those kind of girls who think they are "too good" to contest and therefore believe they have the absolute license to run their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
NLpageants:
No I'm not. But I know those kind of girls who think they are "too good" to contest and therefore believe they have the absolute license to run their mouth.
Correct. Frankly I am really surprise that most of them didn't accept their nomination. And everyone is coming up with every kind of stories the truth is most of them don't have the guts to do this cuz thousands of people will be commenting and passing judgements. And yet the very people will be critical of the competition and the girls taking part. Freaking ironic.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Idowuogbo(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
NLpageants:
Emmm...excuse me! Can't you lot stop using this handle for unnecessary comebacks. CHEERS!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
NLpageants:

That is what you've been silently wishing for? For it to be doomed?

- you aren't brave enough to accept
- you aren't brave enough to contest
- you aren't better than anyone contesting
- it's actually 11 and not 3 verified.

Finally, it pays to keep quiet in issues like this, especially when you had to opportunity to increase the tally of contestants and you refused.

People wey make you organizer no try at all

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Memekay:

People wey make you organizer no try at all
I swear! angry

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@misssmilez,its pple lyk u dat tend to crush pple's confidence.look ma'am,i aint sayin im d most briful yhh but sincerely,u aint no match bside me without ma tongue out.i knew twas all gonna b politicking palaver.i honestly hope u aint 1 of d judges cox u jex shot urself in d leg. cheesy tongue
I'm not one of the judges.
You just showed you don't have what it takes to be in a contest like this, even if you are pretty.
Even when people get all up in your face, you'd stick your chest out or tongue and do sekem in their faces.
And babe, I'm prettier than you even if I am dressed in rags.
Its how confident I am and from where I am tanding, you lack such in yourself.
So, you mos def just shot yourself in the azz.
Not a pun.

agbekeOreke86:
Plus @mizzsmilez,u shudda ev tried hiding d fact dat u picked d winner olredy.giv oda pple a chance to contend too.now I understand why d previous contenders wudnt contest....#eazy oooo madam mostburiful# cheesy lipsrsealed
who am I to pick a winner.
If I decide on someone, I go lenghts to make sure the other shake especially if they lack confidence.
Aipete is even looking cool from where I am standing.
Yeah, I'm bad like that.

Sai Perry2020
Sai Aipete2
Said Kashybaby
And.... That girl with the beautiful big round eyes.

Yeah. Cuttiemama

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Emmm...excuse me! Can't you lot stop using this handle for unnecessary comebacks. CHEERS!! undecided
seconded.
They should shut it already!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I'm not one of the judges.
You just showed you don't have what it takes to be in a contest like this, even if you are pretty.
Even when people get all up in your face, you'd stick your chest out or tongue and do sekem in their faces.
And babe, I'm prettier than you even if I am dressed in rags.
Its how confident I am and from where I am tanding, you lack such in yourself.
So, you mos def just shot yourself in the azz.
Not a pun.

who am I to pick a winner.
If I decide on someone, I go lenghts to make sure the other shake especially if they lack confidence.
Aipete is even looking cool from where I am standing.
Yeah, I'm bad like that.

Sai Perry2020
Sai Aipete2
Said Kashybaby
And.... That girl with the beautiful big round eyes.

Yeah. Cuttiemama

Tales by moonlight tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ksslib:

Yea,we do. Have a problem with that?
they do.
Confidence shaking.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bardolino:

Tales by moonlight tongue
go to confession, mister!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Bardolino,i swear,u said it all.My God will bless u immeasurably......we all know where its gonna end.i'm watchin-silently!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tohpahz, why haven't you verified?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123, verify osiso.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@Bardolino,i swear,u said it all.My God will bless u immeasurably......we all know where its gonna end.i'm watchin-silently!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Oya drop ya number make we go chop dundu and akara grin grin grin

mizzsmilez:
I look good, don i!? grin

You try small tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Story 4 d Gods tongue.....im 'badder'dan dat ma'am@smilez r wareva u r called.trust me,iv been dia.empty barrels makes d loudest noize.u had no rit to tell sum1 who tot I was a lil'gud lookin to 'look again' ma'am.its unethical n humanly wrong.i dnt care 'bout ur candidates.i wish dem luck n I sincerely hope without sentiments n endorsement(s) 4m d oga(s) @ d top,with pple's true opinions n votes,d best gurl winz!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bardolino:

Oya drop ya number make we go chop dundu and akara grin grin grin

You try small tongue
badoo!
Hurry while offer lasts. cheesy

Sandrahnaub is cute too.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
@BArdolino,im actually cheaper n inexpensive to maintain.i lyk ma akara with eko oooo..... tongue...0816........ cheesy wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Story 4 d Gods tongue.....im 'badder'dan dat ma'am@smilez r wareva u r called.trust me,iv been dia.empty barrels makes d loudest noize.u had no rit to tell sum1 who tot I was a lil'gud lookin to 'look again' ma'am.its unethical n humanly wrong.i dnt care 'bout ur candidates.i wish dem luck n I sincerely hope without sentiments n endorsement(s) 4m d oga(s) @ d top,with pple's true opinions n votes,d best gurl winz!
To settle this ish, you and misssmilez should get verified and square off officially.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
yeah.
I wasn't saying anything about what he said about what you look like.
Oh, was that where that came from?
Oopppps!
This empty barell has it both ways between.
I meant look again... There are more things to compliment you with.
Could have sworn you ranted for nothing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@BArdolino,im actually cheaper n inexpensive to maintain.i lyk ma akara with eko oooo..... tongue...0816........ cheesy wink

Yegbee!

Ayam loving already. Agbekeoreke to badt. Omo to pupa bi palm oil iya kingtom tongue

I swear, you go chop akara and eko bajestically grin grin grin

Drop am!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mizzsmilez
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
N dats a yeelxx ma.very own BArdorolino of laive! It is eko inu ewe.dat I lyk oooo n d.akara gat to b steaming hawt 4m d.fire preferably fried with epo-pupa.ok...#clearsthroat#winkerrmm....wia did I stop sef...0816268....
cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
@mizzsmilez,amma bury d hatchet.im sorry if I miscontrued ur txt.....im sorry ma'am....n im perhaps jealous cox I cnt.do short hair n u rocked urs soo well cry cry......im rillii truly sorry... cryis a hug too late embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
N dats a yeelxx ma.very own BArdorolino of laive! It is eko inu ewe.dat I lyk oooo n d.akara gat to b steaming hawt 4m d.fire preferably fried with epo-pupa.ok...#clearsthroat#winkerrmm....wia did I stop sef...0816268....
cheesy
kiss
agbekeOreke86:
@mizzsmilez,amma bury d hatchet.im sorry if I miscontrued ur txt.....im sorry ma'am....n im perhaps jealous cox I cnt.do short hair n u rocked urs soo well cry cry......im rillii truly sorry... cryis a hug too late embarassed
give the guy already!
Sheesshh!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
cheesy

Abeg no drop the number here.. Make we do am behind the cable tongue

Even if you want akara wey dem fry with petrol I go give you wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
mizzsmilez:
kiss
give the guy already!
Sheesshh!

Bola.. leave the gal alone angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by KingTom(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bardolino:

Yegbee!

Ayam loving already. Agbekeoreke to badt. Omo to pupa bi palm oil iya kingtom tongue

I swear, you go chop akara and eko bajestically grin grin grin

Drop am!
Guy agbekeOreke86 na My military zone!
KEEP OFF!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Guy agbekeOreke86 na My military zone!
KEEP OFF!! grin

You wey collect my wife angry

I wan revenge like Bruce Lee

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.