Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (52376 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by humberjade: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
My thoughts exactly since they are related...because no well meaning man will make such derogatory statement, knowing fully well its potential implication on d chances on whom he claims to be supporting.

This theory could be true, because I have never seen a king of his calibre make such statement, when we are no longer in d days of Oduduwa!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by tallceejay(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Nigerians r too vocal. Most insulted president in d world. We made it so. Soon we'll be d country with the most hate in d world. Social media is d bane to the country.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jobsat34(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, and peaceful Lagos of greater opportunities. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomi, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle.

For those who say Fashola repatriated some Igbos...I ask...What abt the mad men repatriated to ibadan? And the beggars sent back to the north. Let us stop seeing things from a tribal perspective.

can i share this on my FB timeline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by joromi: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:

Nahhh, I was born in Lagos and I had my primary and secondary education in Lagos and I'm currently working in Lagos. In Lagos, we have Yoruba and other tribes, and I have experienced segregation, it's nothing personal, just stating experiences I've witnessed.

Please, nobody should quote me about being unfair, I made this to drive a point, that Jk isn't the cause of segregation in Lagos as opposed to what the post I quoted suggested.

I want that type of segregation that makes it posible for you to be born, start school, finish school and even get a job in this same Lagos that segregates you... Mtchew
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Mitsurugi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaysniggs:

cheesy is that why you want to cry?

You have no shame as I've predicted.
I still have one question, why can't you develop your own states?
You're playing with the lives of your people you slowpoke!
Why are you so daft?

Cry? For what? Is it me or my clan that shamelessly hang at the bus stops so early in the morning reeking of illicit gin and alomo to collect shandi for the day's meal? We have the right to go anywhere we want to go just as you have the right to sell land to us AND COLLECT THE MONEY! How are we playing with the lives of our people. It is on record that we fought a war in this country... which wars have your people fought. We were betrayed by your leader because of a pot of pottage ministerial position. We lost the war and still managed to take over Lagos your homeland from you on 20pounds! E.diot you are the one crying! Our people are migrant in nature and psychologically that speaks of courage and enterprise. What of yours? Do you think we shit in pits in the SE, my guy take a trip down to the East and stop deluding yourself. A few skyrise buildings and flyovers and that is the beginning and the end? That is why Ibos won't hear word from lazy tramps! The only shame I have is having this exchange with you because you are a piece of slime tribalist with inferior complex, an infantile rodent who is as lazy as his entire clan. Wait let me go outside and share some cash for two of your clan members who have been idling outside all day. I'll be smiling when they hail me OGA, AS USUAL! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by segedoo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:

What is this one saying? undecided
Read the post I replied and get out of my face abeg.

Call down missy.wink

Don't let anyone ruffle you. Just jega them!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Joe82834(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaysniggs:

Right before I became a Nigerian, I was first a Yoruba man and my allegiance is to the Yoruba nation first.
It is in my duty to protect my fatherland as Igbos protect their states in the east.
If you see nothing wrong in Igbos coming from the east and yelling they want to disrupt the development in Lagos by voting PDP, a party that its main goal has been to bring Lagos to her knees then I take it as a challenge to protect what my forefathers own, what I own, and what my future generations unborn are going to lay claim unto.
Moreover why would any right thinking person or group of people because of their selfish reasons wish Lagos to play opposition again after solid 16 years?
Are people this daft?
A clear message must be sent after this electioneering process.
You have a point bro.but let me ask,if PDP had won the presidency,would u still have wanted Lagos not to play opposition again after 16yrs.no insults pls
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Ebyce(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
JK 2019
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jobsat34(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)

God bless you my brother.. one of the reason i hold you in high esteem...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by olayinkaj2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well, the oba was the first person to endorse Ambode even when it is not known who the next lagos governor will be. I remember when asked and he said he just wanted to support him and he is not imposing him on anybody. Saturday is here, let's see how it goes.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jaysniggs: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Cry? For what? Is it me or my clan that shamelessly hang at the bus stops so early in the morning reeking of illicit gin and alomo to collect shandi for the day's meal? We have the right to go anywhere we want to go just as you have the right to sell land to us AND COLLECT THE MONEY! How are we playing with the lives of our people. It is on record that we fought a war in this country... which wars have your people fought. We were betrayed by your leader because of a pot of pottage ministerial position. We lost the war and still managed to take over Lagos your homeland from you on 20pounds! E.diot you are the one crying! Our people are migrant in nature and psychologically that speaks of courage and enterprise. What of yours? Do you think we shit in pits in the SE, my guy take a trip down to the East and stop deluding yourself. A few skyrise buildings and flyovers and that is the beginning and the end? That is why Ibos won't hear word from lazy tramps! The only shame I have is having this exchange with you because you are a piece of slime tribalist with inferior complex, an infantile rodent who is as lazy as his entire clan. Wait let me go outside and share some cash for two of your clan members who have been idling outside all day. I'll be smiling when they hail me OGA, AS USUAL! grin

You are still ignoring the main question here.
What is wrong with the south east that you people migrate on a daily basis to Yoruba land?
If you don't poo in the pits, eat yourselves in your land and commit other sorts of attrocities to yourselves that make you people even get scared of yourselves resulting to you fleeing your cursed lands to come here simply because we have an accomodating atmosphere here.
Don't be surprised that those Agberos you give cash could be the ones to hack you to pieces given the right information about how greedy you lots are.
If you people are so bold and so sure of your claims why don't you fall on the streets and start yelling to everyone that Lagos is a no man's land if your bloods wouldn't be used to appease the angry SANGO or OGUN that is calling for your bloods now?
All your loudness ends here.
If you are a son of your father, fall on the streets and say Lagos is a no man's land.
Untill then stop beating your empty chest on the internet and fall out to the streets if you'll get back to your cursed land alive.
And Devil blesses you Jimi wins, you'll live to tell the story to your self in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaysniggs:

Right before I became a Nigerian, I was first a Yoruba man and my allegiance is to the Yoruba nation first.
It is in my duty to protect my fatherland as Igbos protect their states in the east.
If you see nothing wrong in Igbos coming from the east and yelling they want to disrupt the development in Lagos by voting PDP, a party that its main goal has been to bring Lagos to her knees then I take it as a challenge to protect what my forefathers own, what I own, and what my future generations unborn are going to lay claim unto.
Moreover why would any right thinking person or group of people because of their selfish reasons wish Lagos to play opposition again after solid 16 years?
Are people this daft?
A clear message must be sent after this electioneering process.

Many of us want Ambode to continue the good works of Fashola. While we support Ambode, we should differentiate ourselves from the ever threatening Asari Dokubo.

I'm sure you condemned Asari while he threatened those who wouldn't be voting GEJ. Now, what's the difference between you and Asari Dokubo?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Duru1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Yorubas and their double standing now they no want 'Change' again. All Lagosian must make sure that Tinubu, 16years cartels is dislodged. Sai Agbaje.. Change Lagos

You should have known the true color of Yoruba before now. Just think about dry leaves on a tree.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Mitsurugi(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
jaysniggs:

You are still ignoring the main question here.
What is wrong with the south east that you people migrate on a daily basis to Yoruba land?
If you don't poo in the pits, eat yourselves in your land and commit other sorts of attrocities to yourselves that make you people even get scared of yourselves resulting to you fleeing your cursed lands to come here simply because we have an accomodating atmosphere here.
Don't be surprised that those Agberos you give cash could be the ones to hack you to pieces given the right information about how greedy you lots are.
If you people are so bold and so sure of your claims why don't you fall on the streets and start yelling to everyone that Lagos is a no man's land if your bloods wouldn't be used to appease the angry SANGO or OGUN that is calling for your bloods now?
All your loudness ends here.
If you are a son of your father, fall on the streets and say Lagos is a no man's land.
Untill then stop beating your empty chest on the internet and fall out to the streets if you'll get back to your cursed land alive.
And Devil blesses you Jimi wins, you'll live to tell the story to your self in hell.

Let me use my own example since you must be the fool. My father worked with a Multinational company - Shell which was based here in Lagos (He was never posted to Warri/ Port Harcourt being an administrative staff) I schooled in Lagos, nursery, through primary and secondary school, schooled briefly at Unilag (when my dad retired from Shell to become a consultant in the same Lagos) before I went to UNN to read law and was posted to the Nigerian Law School LAGOS. Are you seeing a pattern here you unintelligent slowpoke? Most people are in some locations due to no fault of theirs and naturalize there (you can research on naturalization.) Talking about no man's land here, you must learn to forgive yourselves for ceding Lagos to foreigners. It didn't start today, but back then by one of your Kings/ Obas who comes from a still PROMINENT family in Lagos. The Dosunmus. As for your reference to blessings by the Devil if Jimi wins, I read that and understood your problems... you are possessed by your father Lucifer since if you believe he blesses, he has indeed blessed you. No right thinking Ibo refers to Lagos as his own, most often that is often a jibe to rile asinine Yoruba like you. But then if I buy land from you, pay omo onile before I can cut the grass, pay omo onile again before I can raise the foundation of my wall and build the wall, do I not have the right to refer to that property as my own. Is it your own land anymore? My friend apply wisdom here and stop letting inexplicable hate cloud your reasoning. I schooled at Kings College and made so many friends Hausa and Yoruba, at the Law School where I was the Chairman of the Students Representative Council, I united both the Christians and the Muslims, I sincerely thank God, that Nigeria will never have a leader like you, because you are lower than the lowest mite. On a final note, the agberos cannot hack anyone to pieces, you all shied from fighting a war to separate this country and declare Oduduwa Republic when you had the chance. Instead of fighting foreigners, your king ceded Lagos to them instead. Please apart from the tomfoolery of the OPC which ranks low to MEND or even the infamous Boko Haram, what show of force have Yorubas exhibited that shook Nigeria. Even when it was announced that Abiola died in 1998, you all waited after the Brazil vs. Holland match at the World Cup before you all took to the streets and in the end it was just to rob Ibo shops. I'm tired of this sh.t with you man. You aren't worth it. But if you feel the need to get physical anytime to purge your hate. We can book a date at the Brai Ayonote Boxing gym at the Lagos National Stadium. I rest my case with you. Lucifer who knows his children bless you! grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jaysniggs: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Let me use my own example since you must be the fool. My father worked with a Multinational company - Shell which was based here in Lagos (He was never posted to Warri/ Port Harcourt being an administrative staff) I schooled in Lagos, nursery, through primary and secondary school, schooled briefly at Unilag (when my dad retired from Shell to become a consultant in the same Lagos) before I went to UNN to read law and was posted to the Nigerian Law School LAGOS. Are you seeing a pattern here you unintelligent slowpoke? Most people are in some locations due to no fault of theirs and naturalize there (you can research on naturalization.) Talking about no man's land here, you must learn to forgive yourselves for ceding Lagos to foreigners. It didn't start today, but back then by one of your Kings/ Obas who comes from a still PROMINENT family in Lagos. The Dosunmus. As for your reference to blessings by the Devil if Jimi wins, I read that and understood your problems... you are possessed by your father Lucifer since if you believe he blesses, he has indeed blessed you. No right thinking Ibo refers to Lagos as his own, most often that is often a jibe to rile asinine Yoruba like you. But then if I buy land from you, pay omo onile before I can cut the grass, pay omo onile again before I can raise the foundation of my wall and build the wall, do I not have the right to refer to that property as my own. Is it your own land anymore? My friend apply wisdom here and stop letting inexplicable hate cloud your reasoning. I schooled at Kings College and made so many friends Hausa and Yoruba, at the Law School where I was the Chairman of the Students Representative Council, I united both the Christians and the Muslims, I sincerely thank God, that Nigeria will never have a leader like you, because you are lower than the lowest mite. On a final note, the agberos cannot hack anyone to pieces, you all shied from fighting a war to separate this country and declare Oduduwa Republic when you had the chance. Instead of fighting foreigners, your king ceded Lagos to them instead. Please apart from the tomfoolery of the OPC which ranks low to MEND or even the infamous Boko Haram, what show of force have Yorubas exhibited that shook Nigeria. Even when it was announced that Abiola died in 1998, you all waited after the Brazil vs. Holland match at the World Cup before you all took to the streets and in the end it was just to rob Ibo shops. I'm tired of this sh.t with you man. You aren't worth it. But if you feel the need to get physical anytime to purge your hate. We can book a date at the Brai Ayonote Boxing gym at the Lagos National Stadium. I rest my case with you. Lucifer who knows his children bless you! grin

So let me get this straight.
Your father worked in Lagos, and you've spent all your fake life in Lagos, automatically you have the right to claim Lagos as your state of origin?
Where the heck is common sense?
You have your roots somewhere in the east but you are willing to end your life here in Lagos.
I can see you really do have a death wish
It will be handed to you in no time I assure you.
But if this isn't actually so then there is a clear case of misunderstanding on your path.
My lash is to those Igbos who kEep saying Lagos is a no mans land.
And about naturalisation its perfectly okay to naturalise anywhere anyone pleases but you going somewhere that has nothing absolutely nothing to do with your root and start saying its a no man's land is crazy.
It is your best interest to watch what you say, pick your enemies carefully.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Mitsurugi(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
jaysniggs:

grin grin grin grin grin

So let me get this straight.
Your father worked in Lagos, and you've spent all your fake life in Lagos, automatically you have the right to claim Lagos as your state of origin?
Where the heck is common sense?
You have your roots somewhere in the east but you are willing to end your life here in Lagos.
I can see you really do have a death wish
It will be handed to you in no time I assure you.
But if this isn't actually so then there is a clear case of misunderstanding on your path.
My lash is to those Igbos who kEep saying Lagos is a no mans land.
And about naturalisation its perfectly okay to naturalise anywhere anyone pleases but you going somewhere that has nothing absolutely nothing to do with your root and start saying its a no man's land is crazy.
It is your best interest to watch what you say, pick your enemies carefully.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Fake life? grin grin grin If I have lived a fake life, then I shall live it all over again!
Anyway, I have heard you oga landlord! But I really need to engage in mature discourse now. So long! grin grin grin Fake life... Lord he made a joke! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.