Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (52371 Views)

My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Moblise For Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by zimoni(f): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sango is going to kill Jimi Agbaje eventually.

He started this madness.

The divisive politics has consumed him already.

He's finished politically.

It's only a BasKarT that does what JustKidding does.

Omo Ale Jati Jati.

Ambode till 2023.

Let them vote for PDP, we have huge Hausa votes(at least 80%).

So, NO SHAKING WHATSOEVER.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL.

AMBODE TILL 2023.

AMBODE NOONI.

KABIYESI HAS SPOKEN.

Lobatan.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by freshdude99(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Mr Jimi Agbaje(Lagos)
Vote Nyesome Wike(Rivers)
Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA)
Are u sure say ur head correct?? Abi ur own craze wan begin start... A fool dat insulted and threatened an entire tribe with death is same person u are comparing with the pope and at the same say we shouldn't insult him? In fact u r a bleeping mother fucker !

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by richidinho(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
oba but why

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Laycan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

OYO

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by cheddahboy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

Never thought you"ll CHANGE your signature. you feeling the Wind of Change Already, the heat is unbearable, Umbrella don suffer us, Please gimme two solid reasons to vote Jimi (Tax Evader) and Wike(Thug Nigga)

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by abbra(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
i hope so
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by valudong(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
soe:
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment
you go school jare.....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by idupaul: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

The oba is not an APC member. And the oba is a blood relation to Agbaje. Connect the dot.

Obas aren't supposed to be political.

Ohh so the PDP sent the Oba of Lagos to make that comment.. How smart of U?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by zizytd(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I ask myself what we Ibos r fighting for, anybody don threatening u b4 for Lagos, please have u been marginalized b4 in Lagos, we fight over nothing to be realistic.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by oneeast: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
General, JK is a pharmacist and AA is an accountant. Both are eminently qualified to lead Lagos.. cheesy

Its a win-win for Lagos.. cool

Obiano is APGA in the morning, APGA in the night.

ChinemeOkpan:

General stop deceiving people here grin grin

Ambode is the man. JK is Just Kidding

General is it true that Obiano is currently negotiating to join the APC? cheesy Can you analyse this for us pls

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by duni04(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

Child.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Sanuzi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dont belive dat oooooooo
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by richidinho(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
obaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
oneeast:
As an analyst we just confirmed that the Oba is covertly working for JK. He made those comments knowing exactly how Igbos will react that it will be counterproductive for Ambode.

Another painful part is why did the Oba make such a devastating comment on behalf of APC just at the eve of election? APC should investigate the Oba.

Remember the Oba was a former police officer so he knows the drill.

JK coasting home to victory. cheesy
ction

He even supported Gej ....

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
DON JAZZY. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK. The same OBA who HAND-PICKED AMBODE and was further endorsed by the LION OF BOURDILLION - Truly it was said that you are as stupid as they come but i did not believe it, perhaps you are LAI-MOHHAMED are in the same Club. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Phiniz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Become a superstar in Acting , Singing or Modeling .Join us at phinix record intl Enugu
Call 07035205088, 08185075799.
Phinix...WE TOP ALL SOUND.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by angelo82: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Very clever guy......No sane King will speak that way.....The king want to be the Afobaje of Lagos through his relative......

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by demandtruth: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The same pattern they, PDP, chose for the presidential election.
Campaign using religion and ethinic division. They failed abysmally.

Why must everything about PDP campaign be on sentiment
& emotion?

Why should Igbo be this emotional? No offence intended, though.

You are a people just like the Yoruba, Hausas and other ethnic
grouping

The election shouldn't be about Igbo people but Lagosians. PDP
are selling Igbos bad market full of evil intent.

It's obvious PDP will fail again this next Saturday. They are berate
of ideas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by jomoh: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
@demandtruth here below is what PDP is trying to sell to the igbo people. This will eventually backfire like their agenda at the presidential level. Its better the igbo people wise up. They are already left licking their wounds after the Presidential election, having to be going around begging for inclusion in the Administration.

I wonder how they will feel if they and PDP should fail in Lagos state again.

sweettease:

One Lagos? Please... There is segregation in Lagos, there has always been. Where have you been?

Yes there is segregation and there has always being but everyone knows their place and respect one another's space until JK and PDP came into the fray with this.

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion:
We have been living together as brothers for years, in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by ChinemeOkpan: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
oneeast:
General, JK is a pharmacist and AA is an accountant. Both are eminently qualified to lead Lagos.. cheesy

Its a win-win for Lagos.. cool

Obiano is APGA in the morning, APGA in the night.

No no no. JK is failed business man that did not make a penny from his Pharmacy business. Ambode is an insider that fully understands the vision for Lagos. Lagos wants Ambode

Are you sure about Obiano? I have been reliably informed that he has had conversations with key APC officials- 100%. Do you want to go and confirm? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
What baffles me is that we are living larger than people who had being president of nigeria before, buying up lands, our children going to one of the best schools, our children beating their children in waec, neco and jamb, we have produced more global players than anyother group that had being president, we dominate sports even before independence, we have produced more african best players than any other group, we manufacture cars which people who had being president are yet to manufacture, we dominate the commerce industry in west africa not nigeria
jaysniggs:

They don't seem to understand they are fading into oblivion in the world of politics.
Even the SS has produced a president.
To them its all about hatred for other tribes and how superior they are with their pride and arrogance.
While reality which they have lost the slightest contact with, proves the opposite!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Ngozi24(f): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mamatee07:
Don Jazzy is smart o

Truly the whole thing was like a show. How can an Oba say such especially since he clearly knew there were journalists in the room. I dey suspect too

Haaa, then you don't know that Oba. He is very capable of saying that.He is in full support of APC. Pat Utomi confirmed that's how he talks though he feels he was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by kentus07(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
@don jazzy how much were you paid? Oba akinolu that declared publicly that he is supporting ambode.... even before apc primary election...so its now that he is working with jimi agbaje abi?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
freshdude99:

Are u sure say ur head correct?? Abi ur own craze wan begin start... A fool dat insulted and threatened an entire tribe with death is same person u are comparing with the pope and at the same say we shouldn't insult him? In fact u r a bleeping mother fucker !
. Bros, why you de abuse me? I only call for caution and you de curse me. Abed take am easy o...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Toongexa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

One Lagos? Please... There is segregation in Lagos, there has always been. Where have you been?
Believe whatever u want but as it stands lagos is lagos. Its d ibo pple that segregate, can a yoruba man become a councilor in anambra or enugu? Pdp n their divisive brand of politicking is getting old jare make dem fin anoda 1.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by nyabingi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL IF ALL IGBOS IN LAGOS CHOSE TO VOTE AGBAJE..ABI NOBI DEMOCRACY WE DEY AGAIN...ABEG VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE AND LET THE WINNER EMERGE...AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY #JimiAgbaje.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by obxddon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think some investigation should take place,first who supplies the Oba his weed,how are we sure the person has not adulterated it....as for don jazzy u might be right blood is thicker than party

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think you deserve it
barcanista:
. Bros, why you de abuse me? I only call for caution and you de curse me. Abed take am easy o...
cheesy
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by NobleG1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:

If he had respect for whatever seat is occupying and Ndigbo, he wouldn't have presented himself as a bigoted i*diot.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by sweetgala(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweettease:

Nahhh, I was born in Lagos and I had my primary and secondary education in Lagos and I'm currently working in Lagos. In Lagos, we have Yoruba and other tribes, and I have experienced segregation, it's nothing personal, just stating experiences I've witnessed.

If you go to any part of Nigeria it's like that, don't denigrate Lagosians for a common Nigerian problem.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by ChinemeOkpan: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
[s]I have read this Oba/Igbo squabbles and I feel so irritated that the revered royal stool is being denigrated. What Kabiyesi Akiolu said was inappriopriate and uncalled for but we shouldn't allow that to be a platform to insult the Oba. If not for his age but for the seat he occupies. No catholic will be happy to see the Pope insulted neither will a Bini son smile when Oba of Benin is abused. We should try to refrain ourselves from causing more damage. Open confrontation is not the best way to douse the situation.

Vote Captain Iheanacho(Imo/APGA[/s])
Re: Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy by udokpuenyi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lyoncrescent:
Please vote for the next governor of Lagos based on your expectations not based on what the oba of Lagos said. Had the oba addressed Yorubas that way it would still be wrong whether it was a crude joke or not. Agbaje is a good guy but if he had to attend an interview for the position, what is his experience and pedigree ? Governing a state is beyond eloquence. How many years experience does he have in governance or administration rather than running his chemist ? Can we say Bode George and Ogunlewe of pdp Lagos are lesser evils than tinubu and fashola ?

One thing I cannot understand is why you people hate one of your own, hate and threaten outsiders that like him. What is Jimi Agbaje's crime if not that he is contesting for an election on his father's land. Let think outside the box for once, until it proven beyond reasonable doubt that Jimi is not a true son of this land and every crimes he committed well stated, it then means that we Nigerian at every point in time deserves the kind of leadership we enthrone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.