Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart (5209 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by khalebzy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hey pals.
what was that statement your lover said that made your heart melt?

Mine was ♡Baby you should put yourself in my shoes, what if i treat you the way you re treating me
Mehnnn it melted my heart, i felt sorry and immediately i came back to my sensesgrin

Now thats mine..
Share your experiences.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by wunmi590(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am here to read lies cheesy

10 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by rawpadgin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
she said " am still the same girl u once claimed to love o"

1 Like

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Vivly(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Who remembers stuff like this

1 Like

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by khalebzy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
rawpadgin:
she said " am still the same girl u once claimed to love o"
hmmn you must be a bad boy o tongue
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by khalebzy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly:
guess you re a player cry
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Tashaamania(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
I complained about him not giving me enough attention and he said "I dont have time to give anyone attention"...
It sure did melt my heart undecided

4 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Vivly(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
khalebzy:
guess you re a player cry
Yup. I play table tennis really well.

6 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by justmag(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
wunmi590:

me too. I came with a truck load of pop corn and diet coke.

1 Like

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by justmag(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly:

suckers! That's who.
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by wunmi590(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
justmag:

me too. I came with a truck load of pop corn and diet coke.

Whalai talai, I don shift for you make you sidon grin
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by kasimseun(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
she tell me say if I try get another girlfriend, she go poison me herself.... but to be sincere she is really trying in all aspect.. cool
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by JVgal(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
There ws dis period he ws really broke but he kept buying me stuff, den I told him to save some money for personal use n he said :u r my gf n it's my duty to take care of u' dat really melt my heart

8 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Ewizard(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
tear it.. baby tear it..
dat melted ma hrt..undecided

4 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by SageNaruto(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
"put it in my ass" embarassed

6 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Tashaamania(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
JVgal:
There ws dis period he ws really broke but he kept buying me stuff, den I told him to save some money for personal use n he said :u r my gf n it's my duty to take care of u' dat really melt my heart
Abeg, that your guy na naija guy? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by ddeston(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
And I asked her.
I keep treating you badly
And rarely have time for you
Why are you still hanging on.

Then she said its cause I love you
And cant explain how.

#we have been dating 4 years now

3 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by whizqueen(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Send me your account number grin
So fvcking romantic n melts my heartheart cheesy

3 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bae u've never asked me for money...

Pls send me ur acct number. grin

1 Like

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by JVgal(f): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yes ooo.
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by giyath: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
reading comments
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Vivly(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Seriously, some guys are that romantic.
#Experience
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Tashaamania(f): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
JVgal:
Yes ooo.
Chaii, Lucky you.. E remain small thing make e be oyibo oh cheesy

No correct black naija guy would do that.. stingy kokos
oya someone quote me grin
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by sinizia: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Melt ke? Is my heart a candle wax?

3 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Tashaamania(f): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly:

Seriously, some guys are that romantic.
#Experience
I know, right.. but majority would always feel they are been deceived by their girls and so wont spend a dime
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Begonia(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
wunmi590:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
whizqueen:
Send me your account number grin
So fvcking romantic n melts my heartheart cheesy
angry angry
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Vivly(f): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

I know, right.. but majority would always feel they are been deceived by their girls and so wont spend a dime
Maybe Former/retired mugus, broke or stingy guys or 'some' guys. grin grin
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Tashaamania(f): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly:

Maybe Former/retired mugus, broke or stingy guys or 'some' guys. grin grin
you dey my mind I swear grin

1 Like

Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Euphrosyne(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Incase...
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by wunmi590(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Begonia:

grin grin

Wow Begonia, if that's you on ur DP please I want you to contest for Mrs Nairaland. You are beuriful grin
Re: That One Statement Your Lover Said That Melted Your Heart by Euphrosyne(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am i d only one dat thinks there's more to this beautiful ........
JVgal:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True About The Yoruba People? (pic) / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) / Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.