Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (101137 Views)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by donem: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
gays don full town deh sike fresh boys, now fellow boys deh act female, which way 4 we dem boys?.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by lovely17(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
after doing transgender the bitch is still ugly

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Gasout(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
What if they're TWINS?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Richy4(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
how come the lips get super transformed are you sure it is the same person ?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by olareed(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Must the OP lie?...I can only see brother and sister who look alike...even their tatoos support my statement...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
As One Wonder What The Limit Of Human Could Be Here Come This lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tah na lie,no how when i go chuke preek wen i no go know.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by grad2012(f): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
yepa. I said it and i warned kasali make e no marry dat gal grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Defcon1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
gagzee:

lmao, bruuuh!!! 'unclad baby pictures' u dey vex o
Before nko?
That is the surest way to tell someone's original gender
grin
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Eniqurl(f): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
OK
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Rotji(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Very soon after dem don do Transgender finish, the thing these depraved people will turn to na TRANSANIMAL that is humans undergoing operations to turn to animals they feel they should be. The cause of all these things is our generation turning more and more Godless.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by naturefellow(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Wow, but how are they sure? Those neck tattoos are not that identical! grin
Pls, you can say that again.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by JimTiger4(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
AsanwaKC:
I de suspect one babe for my hood...the painful thing be say na she Abi him de catch all the correct bobos angry angry

I feel your pain.....
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by enambobo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. ''For men would live the natural use of themselves and do that contrary to nature so likewise the females''... Rom 1:26,27. It's just a fulfil of bible prophesies. I know of a girl that dresses completely like a man, and probably gyms too. Initially i thought she was a guy cos she walks with boys. I was only surprised to have caught her ones on skirt and i was like wow! So she is a girl...thank God we have never greated else i would have said- ''good day bros''. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by JimTiger4(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
wetin God go judge plenty oo ....e go reach Steve turn to receive judgement,instead na Eve go showcase

Who get d sentence arising from the judgement ni
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
make una go sidon. How I go dey wit man I no go kno....
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
naturefellow:
Pls, you can say that again.
I don't think the tattoos are that identical

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by iukpe: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Do we have shemales or transgender people in Nigeria?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by daygee12: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na Lie, no dey carry fake pix up n down
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by darlenese(f): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Men for ur safety please ask for birth certificate b4 u woo girls
A word is enough for the wise cry
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by atakamus: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
But wait ooooo. Why on earth will a man wish to turn to a woman? Please answer me if you have any reason to let me know.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by chikzyet(f): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
LOLZ grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by YabaLeftist: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
No similarities whatsoever, the neck tattoo is not the same.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Boomboost(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Onyinbo are full of evil, na Hollywood de cause all these n spread of gays too.

Extreme godlessness. Guys get dirty mind o.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by swisschris(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:
As long as she has a pvssy. . .
dude that's Gay
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nicepoker(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:

man no fit enjoy dat kind bobbi na, as you dey press am, e go jez dey repel your hand. . .
i don handle that kind bobbi b4, e no sweet at all!
u get taste buds for ur palm?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ladycara(f): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
they always have something extra ordinary_---------- too much tattoo self na another sign o ********* watch out.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by baralatie(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
vareal:
Am facing an approximate issue here. Jst got a gal newly ND discovered she has no breast. Jst used foam bra as cover up. Bt her c*NT is normal. Jst dnt knw weda to leave her
go for.med exam first!
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Faraidi(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2015
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

https://instagram.com/p/1LVo1-NR2E/
Rubbish,this can't be true
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ChynoBEATS: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Missmossy:
LMAO grin grin

Mossy na dat small ikebe u still wan laugh out?

Na wa u o

My tin go

sorry i mean i go vex o
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by chiedu7: 2:42am On Apr 09, 2015
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!
THE LIPS WIDTH ARE DIFFERENT
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by ikupakuti(m): 3:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Heard singer CIARA used to be a guy too.

Dont know how true sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.