Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy (10001 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / 12 Characteristics Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by falconey(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
Bad boys are generally attractive and quite popular despite their 'bad boyishness'. They radiate hostility and coolness, and seem very stoic and arrogant. They seem to not give a f---k about anything, but often, they do, which can cause violence or such things, like punching walls or beating someone up. Smoking is a good characteristic for a bad boy, as is sharp wit and sarcastic, cutting remarks. As someone mentioned before, most bad boys have trouble with authority; i.e, no regard for rules , disrespect for teachers or other authoritive figures, play up a lot just to piss teachers off or NL mods, things like that. Personal space as well - like, they seem to like to back people into corners. They like to be the ones in power, so they have to have the upperhand. Being very pushy is a characteristic too - i.e, kissing demandingly, not giving up, stubborness, stuff like that. A short temper is a characteristic too.
Stuff like that is quite good for writing a bad boy. Hope this helps smiley

no I still don't get it. I said and I quote "so because of girls the good guys have to turn bad"
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

no I still don't get it. I said and I quote "so because of girls the good guys have to turn bad"
help me ask her o! I wonda wat ladies want dz days.. 2day its d gud guy who cn take care f ha nids,gv her attentn.. 2mao its d bad guy who does d tough thingy she mentiond..
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Dannidom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
Hey Mr. Softy, if you want those chicks to like you, add a little bad boy to your ingredients wink. It’s no secret that women go after bad boys. The pushovers, the guys that are too nice and the wimps get left in the dust. If you’re one of these guys, no doubt you’ve experienced a chick you’ve been interested in ride off into the sunset with a bad boy. Why is that? Here are some reasons girls like bad boys wink
Leggo grin

1. Confidence
- cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity)undecided

2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around)angry

3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).

4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard"wink.

5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).

6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).

7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)grin

8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).mummies pet

9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).angry

10. Menacing - disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)embarassed

11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).sad

12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).wink

Don't dullwink
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
damn! you got a*s
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
TeamGoodBoys grin grin grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Orijin105: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin, I've been a bad guy right from birth but you never give a fvck to the green lights I've been showin you cry
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:
ggrin, I've been a bad guy right from birth but you never give a fvck to the green lights I've been showin you cry
tongue
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Orijin105: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
tongue
I'm serious jhoor. . . i want to be the official owner of that yansh I'm seein on your DP cry
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by HumanPsycho(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Actors' discretion is adviced. Been there.
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by stingbreed(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
Hey Mr. Softy, if you want those chicks to like you, add a little bad boy to your ingredients wink. It’s no secret that women go after bad boys. The pushovers, the guys that are too nice and the wimps get left in the dust. If you’re one of these guys, no doubt you’ve experienced a chick you’ve been interested in ride off into the sunset with a bad boy. Why is that? Here are some reasons girls like bad boys wink
Leggo grin

1. Confidence
- cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity)undecided

2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around)angry

3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).

4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard"wink.

5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).

6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).

7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)grin

8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).mummies pet

9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).angry

10. Menacing - disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)embarassed

11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).sad

12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).wink

Don't dullwink
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Children.....
Don't cry when u hit 40 & u are still single undecided
Listen nobody has d right to treat u like trash under d guise of being a bad boi,,, it takes a whole lot more to treat people well that acting like a spoilt kid..... sad
Better grow up sad
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

I'm serious jhoor. . . i want to be the official owner of that yansh I'm seein on your DP cry
if iceberylin catch u

I no dy olipsrsealed
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Orijin105: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
if iceberylin catch u

I no dy olipsrsealed
forget!!! d dude will eat his own and i will also eat my own, not for a single man cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
These are not characteristics of a bad boy but a REAL MAN WHO WILL NEVER TAKE SH.IT FROM ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by walanter(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
godofwar666:
Hey! ggrin wassup you can check by to night. I feel like f.ucking u online, wah do u tink?
bad boy of this era.. Op to mi if u grine u grine and u real u real[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by godofwar666(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
walanter:
bad boy of this era.. Op to mi if u grine u grine and u real u real[color=#000099][/color]
thanks boss
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
I want to know.

Thou I am never a good boy, so because of girls the good guys have to turn bad?

I wonder for him O...
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by SkinnyDude(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
am a very good bad boy..
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by francizy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ggrin, hopefully you marry a bad man!!!.. grin undecided
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by iceberylin(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin105:

forget!!! d dude will eat his own and i will also eat my own, not for a single man cool
Lol... No one owns the p#ssy. cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by iceberylin(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2015
ggrin:
if iceberylin catch u

I no dy olipsrsealed
That stuff on your dp is Amazing
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by naijaboiy: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2015
ggrin:
Leggo grin

1. Confidence

Don't dullwink
Why is a girl telling us this?

Anyway hotwax come and see what I was trying to explain to you on your thread undecided
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by andystudentggrin: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
iceberylin:

That stuff on your dp is Amazing
thank uundecided

kiss
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by iceberylin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
andystudentggrin:
thank uundecided

kiss
Them ban you grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Psalmwise(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
<<<ACQUIRED>>>
Miltary zone please keepoff
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by andystudentggrin: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
iceberylin:

Them ban you grin
I dy jail since grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
ggrin:
Leggo grin

1. Confidence

Don't dullwink
when dey say siqnature move accordinq to WWE it finisher...urs setup for punch line #dope grin grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by MrDojo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

Omo bro I wonder Oooooo...... as if d it's must to d "sterotypical bad boy"

I won't blame girls of now 2day wen too much. Shows like vamp diaries n others r polluting them
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice one ggrin, your list is faultless

We ladies know the "bad boys" and we are cognizant of their vices, but the truth is that we can't help but get attracted to them.
GBAM 4 bottles of origin 4 u.
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Agama lizard nodding its head...
Agama lizard: She would probably end up marrying a motor park tout... Cos boi do they tick all 12 boxes...
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by CyberWolf: 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
After getting attracted to bad guys, then what next ....The problem with you girls is that you don't have foresight at all. When you are been dealt with these bad buys, you come here whining that guys are wicked..SMH angry angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by 2dice(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
Like seriously bad guy go carry us go hell fire oo....Jesus no be badt Guy oo sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.