Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23656 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ You must have earned the highest professorship in the lies department..
Pinocchio's sister tongue ..

Yep sure have. FVCK the sister I'm the real deal.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

All I see is friendly complements based on sentiments in your post.

And stop raining insults on the people,,because they didn't ask the Op to put their names there.

You sound so pained about the second Lady though. And I know why.

Just keep it cool bro. You don't need to show how upset you are because of what may have transpired between you both.

smiley

~ There's no mawkishness or sentimentality in my post.
The long-necked giraffe metaphor might have been a little bit exaggerated, but the "Over-hyped" tag is 118% correct and true.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
jsunex:

*Yinmu *
smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

baba, na you be our boss ooo. . .
After you, na you
After you again, na still you. . .

Na your footsteps we dey follow cheesy

Boss na you we know, you dey suffer persecution because you believe in something, yet you no gree fall, your boys dey behind you Jare!! grin
Sai Orijin101
Sai Orijin102
Sai Orijin103
Sai Orijin104
Sai Orijin105
grin grin grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

~ So you are Carlo Collodi's creation..A lying puppet with a pointed nose..
I always knew you were a liar...like that time you lied that I should leave you alone, when really you loved me and wanted my attention.. cheesy
Your ass is getting exposed like daylight !
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Yes you are.....
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol around which time?

Yeah. He was actually a mod.

There was bigots issue and the former mod there was removed and he was appointed.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by jsunex(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
smiley

U dey feel lik PEJ abi
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

just keep alert...shes bringing her husband to take the lashing..thats a good one for me..lol

Lol yh spiritual one tho
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
jsunex:

U dey feel lik PEJ abi

What pej
Is it crime to smile smiley u should try it
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Boss na you we know, you dey suffer persecution because you believe in something, yet you no gree fall, your boys dey behind you Jare!! grin
Sai Orijin101
Sai Orijin102
Sai Orijin103
Sai Orijin104
Sai Orijin105
grin grin grin
lwkm. . . na you sabigrin
guy, we go soon open protest thread ooo
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ There's no mawkishness or sentimentality in my post.
The long-necked giraffe metaphor might have been a little bit exaggerated, but the "Over-hyped" tag is 118% correct and true.
Now she's over-hyped? Huh? cheesy

Bro when you were tailing this girl all about romance section asking her to mail you and all that she wasn't over hyped?

But it seems something has gone wrong and now you come against her calling her all sorts of names. undecided

Is it compulsory for a girl to be interested in you? No!

And if she isn't you don't need to start bashing her.

You let her be.

It's that simple.

6 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes you are.....

Certified and what?!?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

lwkm. . . na you sabigrin
guy, we go soon open protest thread ooo
Fabdedon never open am? grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
The hypocrisy lol ppl that do exactly the same smiley

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. He was actually a mod.

There was bigots issue and the former mod there was removed and he was appointed.
Okay I didn't know that.
So he was handling politics and romance section together?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol around which time?
july 2013
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ So you are Carlo Collodi's creation..A lying puppet with a pointed nose..
I always knew you were a liar...like that time you lied that I should leave you alone, when really you loved me and wanted my attention.. cheesy
Your ass is getting exposed like daylight !

Omg you're so smart are you a lie detector?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Fabdedon never open am? grin
E never open am. . . i go create am for romance section very soon cool
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Certified and what?!?

You are enjoying this aren't you.
I have been in your shoes a lot of times....

Where is 8*, haven't seen her around since......
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
You're so cute grin that's why I love you. Truth is your thang grin

naijaboiy:

Bro when you were tailing this girl all about romance section asking her to mail you and all that she wasn't over hyped?

But it seems something has gone wrong and now you come against her calling her all sorts of names. undecided

You let her be.

It's that simple.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by vjsmiles: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
wtf in the world is wrong with this dነckhead angry

100 percent sተupidity...

you need attention?
be fvvccking unique in your own way and attention will be attracted to you like a magnet....
fvvcking dummb thread
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by KingTom(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

E never open am. . . i go create am for romance section very soon cool
Boss jez tag ya boys we go show! grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
wtf in the world is wrong with this dነckhead angry

100 percent sተupidity...

you need attention?
be fvvccking unique in your own way and attention will be attracted to you like a magnet....
fvvcking dummb thread

Chairman

Whats up
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol no lil boys can make me deactivate hun. I have lil mitchs that stalk me for my attention but I dnt blame them because if I was him I'd hate me too. grin
Lol so popo took your stash. They can't take your Orijin thou
Don't mind doze morrafvckerz, anyway, good to have you back kiss
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay I didn't know that.
So he was handling politics and romance section together?

Yes, but the fool was bullied in politics sectiongrin The albino couldn't handle their craziness
It was only in romance section he had "power"

Cretinous sadistic fvcktard....
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

[s] Bro when you were tailing this girl all about romance section asking her to mail you and all that she wasn't over hyped? [/s]

You let her be.

It's that simple.

@Slashed ..
Are you drunk off some captain morgan? when was I tailing her. I never quoted her more than 10 times in this section. I asked her to mail me once and she did before you started acting like a wet insecure and jealous boyfriend.
Sending P.ms doesn't mean I want to be her boyfriend or I wanna bang her..If that's the way you think, then you need a reorientation.
I sent Lala a pm..missclassy a pm..dechandel a p.m and those I feel like talking to a p.m and its just to chat.. Is that a crime?
I'm not bashing her by saying she's over hyped. That's not bashing..That's a FACT!

8 Likes

Thedarkrebel

When is the audio cypher on again .. Have u finished ur lines ?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

Thank you sweetie holla when you need me kiss
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Boss jez tag ya boys we go show! grin
i trust you cool
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TheDarkRebel: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chiam55:
You're so cute grin that's why I love you. Truth is your thang grin

~ Somalian attention seeking scrubber ..jumping from dick to dick..

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

Lol u happy now.. Uve been sad since ur love went away cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.