Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,478 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection (4870 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by deskossy(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ikpa, idioko o. Eyen amala mme ewedu ayem adi dong idem mme ami. He wouldn't know what hit him. I'll be all up in his face like teargas.

i would have swore u were talking about amala and ewedu
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
justmag:
Op is absolutely right. If you ever hang around, there are usually more negatives than positives. I had one bad experience where some stupidd girl felt safe hanging out with me more after she made it clear that she just wanted to be friend. Strange part is I never flirted with her, she DID. She was just worried that I could be a player. ....One day she said she wanted to come over and chill, when she came over, I overheard her talking to some girl on the phone about how she rejected me and i still agree to see her. (She thought I was out the house but I was close by)......I just told her she had to leave after that. Her begging after that day was nonstop till she gave up.

Wow that hurts. Well what can one do?
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by TheChosenOne1: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
dimples2:
If at first u don't succeed[color=#770077][/color] embarassed
Dust yourself up and Try again!
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Dust yourself up and Try again!

Exactly
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
dimples2:

Exactly

Easy for you to say. Would u fall for a brother who's broke but has got prospect?
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
dlux:

Easy for you to say. Would u fall for a brother who's broke but has got prospect?

My first bobo @uni cheesy
Loved him to my bones wink
Remembering now is embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by johnstar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't walk away if I really need the girl.

There are other ways.
there ar many fishes in d ocean

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guyz Walk Away After Rejection by dlux: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
dimples2:

My first bobo @uni cheesy
Loved him to my bones wink
Remembering now is embarassed

Sad! Oh well we all have our story. Like u said, 1st u don't succeed, try again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night / Do Women Also Have A Refractory Period Of Orgasm? / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.