Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer (3015 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2016
queenfav:
Definitely!
oh well then, I think we're now on the same page. Ride on, the law! grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by queenfav(f): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

oh well then, I think we're now on the same page. Ride on, the law! grin
why r u awake sef?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2016
queenfav:
why r u awake sef?

Sleep no gree come cos work dey for me to finish plus the terrible heat my constellation of fans can't get to extinguish grin .. U nko?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
Really?
You're a CU girl smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by amokeme(f): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2016
misscastle:

You're a CU girl smiley
Lol, why?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, why?
The background in your photo.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by queenfav(f): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2016
pinceprinz:

Sleep no gree come cos work dey for me to finish plus the terrible heat my constellation of fans can't get to extinguish grin .. U nko?
my body is programmed to wake every night to read and play on Nairaland.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by rosieluv(f): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Amodsun:

Liars?. ..we are all humans, it's in our nature....you don't have to be a lawyer to be a good lair
u r either a lawyer or u aspire to b one
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by amokeme(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
misscastle:

The background in your photo.
cheesy oh yeah.... are you a student too?
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy oh yeah.... are you a student too?
Nah, Babcock.. my brothers are in CU

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by badinfluence: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
A single lawyer trying to sell his market...
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by amokeme(f): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
misscastle:

Nah, Babcock.. my brothers are in CU
oh.. ok, nice smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer by Amodsun(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:

u r either a lawyer or u aspire to b one
Yeah that's right, Buh lawyers are also human and lieing is an attribute human beings posses not necessarily lawyers.
You don't need to be a lawyer to become a good liar grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: World Bodybuilder Janae Marie Reveals She’s Transgender On Instagr / Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? / Defining Lanicky.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.