Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Miss This, And You Won' T Have The Energy To Work On Your Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss This, And You Won' T Have The Energy To Work On Your Relationship! (506 Views)

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss This, And You Won' T Have The Energy To Work On Your Relationship! by huhmuhyehmi(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey Romancelander's

Let's face it:  working on a relationship can be exhausting.

Not only the efforts to connect with your spouse, but all the
thinking and processing that happens, it can be exhausting.

You HAVE to recharge those batteries, or your efforts will be
very ineffective.  It's kind of like that flashlight you have
in the back drawer.  It may turn on, but the light is pretty
low, doesn't help much, and only frustrates you.

How do we humans recharge?  Unfortunately, you can't just drop
some batteries in.  You have to rest!  Like, sleep!

I can look back on many times in my life where sleep was a bit
neglected:  writing projects, graduate school, small children,
new puppies.  And then, there are the emotional times:  fights
unresolved, financial concerns, illnesses of loved ones.

So, what do you do?

You take control over what you can control!

In this newly launched digital program, I cover 4 areas over which you DO have control, that can lead to better, more restful, more healthful rest.

Here is the link:
==> http://theultimatebooklets..com/p/relationship-chemistry_12.html

You may be saying, "wait, this isn't relationship advice!"

You would be wrong.  If you don't cover the basics of self-care,
there won't be enough of you left to deal with the relationship
issues.

We all know it, right?  We are going to see a doctor, and we want the doctor well-rested.  We are flying on a plane, and we want the pilots well rested.  We know that if they are not, they may make a mistake, miss something important, and cause a major problem.

Same with you.  As I have said in the past, you are the best tool
you have to save your relationship.

Take care of the tool!

Here is how: www.theultimatebooklets..com/p/relationship-chemistry_12.html

Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

13 Amazing Reasons Why Couples Who Travel Together Stay Together / Dating A Separated Person / Share Your Thoughts About This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.