Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46364 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Guyman02:

When the Oba of Benin wanted his subjects to vote for Oshiomole, he never did it openly nor threatened anybody, he only used proverbs about a man whose own son refused to repair his leaking roof and renovate his house but a boy from another community came and did the job for him and the man has a plate of food to give out, whom do you think he should give the food, the Oba asked, is it the boy who worked hard to fix his leaking roof and repair his house or his son just because he is his son.

Compare this statement above by the Oba of Benin and the one by the Oba of Lagos

A true OBA, not the off-spring of an exiled son of the Benin Kingdom
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by otr1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nashoji:
see mumu, I have been hearing this kind of chest beating empty threat since I was born, but I never seen where kleptomaniacs like you carry it out. are there no Igbo around you? you can start with them na, but my advice to you fool is that, you should tell your useless people the kind mortuary you will like them to take you to before you start the fit because you will definitely die. who even take nincompoops like you serious?
Stop foaming in the mouth.

Who would waste precious bullets on Ibos?
By the time we're through with you, y'all will start committing suicide one after the other by jumping into the Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by 4stylz: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
newpisces:
Rants.
Have you seen war before?

I haven't, but i'm sure you don't want to see it either..so keep your peace bro
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by babestella: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
YEEBOES

You kill person with laugh o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by toju1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wendyslim:
Mtchewwww. Dis pple go soon regret dir actions.

VERY SOON.THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE.DEM DEY BEG UNA NOW,UNA DEY DO LIKE SAY,UNA DEY STUBBORN. OK,AFTER APRIL 11
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Callmemike(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Exactly my point he is not a democrat he is a monarch. Always understand a culture before making comments about it.

Monarchs don't know it all. They are humans!!!! He threatened a race, it is akin to instigating genocide. And so because he is a monarch, he cannot apologize when wrong? In my Village, the Eze monarch apologizes when wrong. We respect him for such nobility. Clinging to the dictates of power, as you have seen, makes matters worse. Remember, my dear friend 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Ekaka1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
ardeks:
This issue again?? Why not treat whatever he said as just one of those things, and let peace reigns. Ahba!!!!

You can't even write good English and you want to have an opinion? grin

Well....according to you "one of those things" grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by deletrue: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
2kris:
i dis agree with u bro...such should nt be tolerated in a democratic setting even military i can not be heard of.......for me the ibos are too quit,had it been it were the hausas that satement was directed to conflict for don start for diz country,this is the chance for the igbos to show the world that the are not push over....
What are the ibo waiting for? The other day, Fashola took ibo destitudes and abandoned them at the head of a bridge. Today, an Oba for that matter has told the world that he will kill as many ibos as possiible. They should not wait any more seconds. Since he is very senseless and behave like a KG childfen, he should be thought some lessons. Very foolish nonentity. He even feeling too big to come and render apology. Hyrry up and take him to NHRC to teach him some sense in his empty brain.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by 4stylz: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
robay:

Na OGUN (GOD OF IRON) go kill u for dat statement so u won fight us 4 our land.I swear u knw fit,we go kill u one by one #fools.....and wot our oba said is right if u vote ur so called jimi agbaje for 7 day una go die 4 lagoon U can't cum from ur village and spoil our land for us here

Which land if I may ask..the one you created Na Ogun I dey curse too for my land... (benin) but I will not accept accept Tribalism...no matter what...we are one Nigerian...let's live in peace as one...no body owns any land...it all belongs to all of us

You remember lagos was once a capital city?? That's why attention is been drawn to that place...how will you feel if you get to abuja..and you hear people saying it's there's...how will you feel bro? Niger delta Oil is for Nigerians...why dem nor take all form themselves? make una wise up oh Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
haibe:

lol..you just displayed stupidity
yes I just displayed the stupidity of your oba and your father so that you can see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

Monarchs don't know it all. They are humans!!!! He threatened a race, it is akin to instigating genocide. And so because he is a monarch, he cannot apologize when wrong? In my Village, the Eze monarch apologizes when wrong. We respect him for such nobility. Clinging to the dictates of power, as you have seen, makes matters worse. Remember, my dear friend 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'

Your village is your village. Lagos is Lagos

Have you clarified why the igbos in the video were clapping for the Oba after the so called genocide instigation?

So apologising is what you want? If Oba instigates genocide he should be tried. In this case those present laughed and clapped...making such claims bogus in the face of evidence. It's more a case of Igbo ego vs Yoruba tradition (Obas don't apologise for making a statement) You will get apology if you can dethrone him

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Jwonder4eva: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

IS YOUR FATHER THAT IS DECEIVING YOU, HIMSELF AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION OF THUG, ARROGANCE. ...
OSU OR OUTCAST STILL EXIST IN UR MISERABLE LAND.
we know you people now! You only good for cursing and chest-beating (I will, I will association). tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Jwonder4eva: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oduacitizen:

He blasted your fathers to their faces and none could say a jack.

I dare all these useless and worthless N'digbo to go to Ojota to say all this trash in the public and see if thousand of you Igbos won't be slaughtered like chickens.

Call this a mere threat at your own peril but I can assure you that Adolf Hitler was born one day with a mission and that mission was carried out. Rebel leader Ojukwu was equally born one day and Nigeria govt thought it was a joke when he brought the issue of secession up.

Young man, prepare for war. Trust me, It's inevitable cos with someone like me in the affair of my people in the next couple of years, I ll do anything to ensure that no single soul of Igbo remain in Lagos and south west as whole except the ones that have chosen to become immigrants.

Watch out for my name-Ademuyiwa Arogundidu, tell the police or whoever you might feel safe with. Hwv, always remember today's date. North ll be the best place Igbos have ever lived when the comes.

HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!! People dey talk, dead fly dey open mouth!!!! Lwkmd! Omg! What will i not see in NL.. Abeg no kill me with laff jare!
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by rezky(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Let the pple @ d meeting come out and speak...'
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tiswell(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oduacitizen:

He blasted your fathers to their faces and none could say a jack.

I dare all these useless and worthless N'digbo to go to Ojota to say all this trash in the public and see if thousand of you Igbos won't be slaughtered like chickens.

Call this a mere threat at your own peril but I can assure you that Adolf Hitler was born one day with a mission and that mission was carried out. Rebel leader Ojukwu was equally born one day and Nigeria govt thought it was a joke when he brought the issue of secession up.

Young man, prepare for war. Trust me, It's inevitable cos with someone like me in the affair of my people in the next couple of years, I ll do anything to ensure that no single soul of Igbo remain in Lagos and south west as whole except the ones that have chosen to become immigrants.

Watch out for my name-Ademuyiwa Arogundidu, tell the police or whoever you might feel safe with. Hwv, always remember today's date. North ll be the best place Igbos have ever lived when the comes.
Typical yoloba rants...lagoon is your next port of call..ewu can beer!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
lexxwiz:
Lol! I've followed this Oba/ lagoon talk like forever and now I want to comment.... Igbo people howfa nah? Them don apologize tire to us, them don beg us tire... What else do we want? Oba sef for don dey regret the statement. Why the whole flogging of the issue? Let us calm down. Vote whomever you want to. This is democracy, if you feel agbeje is d man that can better your life, go ahead and vote him.. Same applies to ambode.

Now to my Yoruba people, Una sef too dey talk... My he land is yours, who dey fight una? I know how hurt Una go dey feel with the "no man'a land" talk... You guys should take a chill pill.. The land is yours.... But also bear in mind that a city is a city... The house other tribes dey live in na free Or Una dey dash free lands Una dey follow dey pure fuel for this fire... I read a lot of tribalistic comments and I wonder how one human being go feel such hate for another tribe like that... Live and let's live people...

Lastly... You got bread? I'm starving!!!

Dont be a yoruba apologist because of ordinary bread biko. If u ar starving, meet any nwanna closest and ur problem will be taken care of. Regrdless of location, don't because of peanuts give up ur right in the very country whose contitution enshrines it.

The land they claim doesn't belong to them. It ws originlly founded by the Binis and they were merely brought as slaves. Until the binis come and claim whats rightfully theirs.....Lagos remains....A NO MAN'S LAND.

I personally don't hate yoruba, I just detest their perennial feeling of insecurity.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
klevjey:

ma guy LAGOS IS A NO-MAN'S LAND
You are talking rubbish......Go call an ibo man or housa to come contest for governor in Lagos.......Then you will know which tribe lagos belong to.

Some people are senseless sha

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by KingTom(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
tammie24:

No vex abeg
I no even look well before I answer sef
I have modified the comment tho
My body dey shake
E dey do me like say make I hit pesin for head
Na craze people them be grin
I be sis ooo no be bros grin
All join, grin Honestly if you engage those guys in a convo, you'll only get yourself annoyed because they are dumb illiterates, they are blinded by tribalism and ethnic bigotry. So just leave them grin grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by thirdi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please my brother from both sides should exercise some decorum on this issue. Even within the tribes there are good and bad citizens so it’s not a tribe issue. One can make mistake even if he does not atone for that mistake he should be left to God. We are all brothers and sisters. Stop the hate and spread the love.

An Igbo adage says that a cock does not forget the person that plucks its tail plumage in the rainy season, the Yoruba’s say that when the leave stays so much with the soap it becomes soap. Since I have been staying in Lagos no politician or monarch has given me a kobo but I have received one help or the other from friends from both tribes. Not all Igbos have flat head nor all Yoruba have oblong head. Lets love and continue to love until we change someone with love.

Oba we respect you

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by akumaris(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
NOT IN MY NAME – TONY OKOROJI

I am a very proud Igbo man. I am also a Christian. But not for one minute did I buy the argument that because of ethnic or religious consideration, it was my duty to support a leadership that is not committed to any of the values that I hold. The Igbo man is known for his inventiveness. We are incredibly hard working and can compete with anyone from anywhere as long as there is a level playing field. Our quarrel with the rest of Nigeria has been that now and again, we have been visited with hatred because of our inventiveness and hard work.I am therefore pained that by the actions of some election contractors of Igbo extraction, every person from the South East of Nigeria may now be a suspect in the hideous enterprise of “vote swinging” and the repulsive attempt to manipulate the outcome of the current elections. For the Igbos to have been seen as the main backers of government that has continuously stood good sense on its head and shown very little strategic intellect is a historic mistake. The destructive alliance that may have suggested that my people have willy-nilly supported the unsustainable financial corruption and value corruption that has recently gone on in Nigeria, has done the Igbo man a lot of harm. The only thing wehave achieved is to make ourselves irrelevant in the Nigerian political process. Can you imagine the Igbos, a critical part of the tripod on which Nigeria has stood, becoming a minority in Nigeria’s political market place? Let it be known that the biggest loser in the current elections is not Goodluck Jonathan. It is the Igbo man. How could we not have seen that Nigerians have been desperately yearning for change and tap into that burning desire? 2.50% in Enugu; 2.64% inAnambra; 3.60% in Abia; 5.97% in Ebonyi! Apartfrom Imo, no state in the South East is recorded as having given up to 6% of its vote to the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Who set up this stupid rigging machine that has rigged the Igbos out of Nigerian politics? How did we become mere spectators in a game in which we have the ability to produce the center forward? What exactly did we get from the PDP to mortgage the future of our children? While the rest of the country was running away from the odium of that political party, we were kissing the PDP, cuddling the PDP and making love like crazy with the PDP. Can you imagine that we are now the owners of a terribly afflicted PDP? We even killed APGA to get what? What a tragedy! It must be said that there are many Igbos who did not buy into this abysmal gamble of our so called leaders. I want my grandchildren to know that I was not part of this madness. Let them be told that, like many Igbos, I stood firm with the time honoured values of the Igbo man and refused to sell my conscience for a mess of porridge. History must record it that whatever shenanigan has taken place has happened despite our protest. We, the Igbos have brilliant men and women across the world. It is time for a new crop of leaders to emerge from Igboland, a leadership that has a good strategic understanding of the Nigerian political environment. We need a leadership that understands that having a lot of money does not necessarily mean having a lot of good sense. Every serious minded Igbo man and woman must seek this. It is very urgent!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Your village is your village. Lagos is Lagos

Have you clarified why the igbos in the video were clapping for the Oba after the so called genocide instigation?

So apologising is what you want? If Oba instigates genocide he should be tried. In this case those present laughed and clapped...making such claims bogus in the face of evidence. It's more a case of Igbo ego vs Yoruba tradition (Obas don't apologise for making a statement) You will get apology if you can dethrone him

I don't know where u got this shiit u ar peddling. No sensible person would find those statements funny. Those pple clapping were yoruba APC members.

If it indeed it was a joke, it would long bern swept under the rug. The oba himself in the clarification didn't even say anyhing abt making a joke.

U insult us when u expect us to just ignore those despicable statements; especially when the person responsible shows no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

HYPOCRISY IS WHEN YOU GIVE ONE PERSON A DOSAGE OF A TREATMENT AND ANOTHER A DIFFERENT RULE. WHEN GEJ, A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WAS CAJOLED AND CALLED ALL SORTS OF DEROGATORY NAMES, YOU ALL FLAMED THE FIRE. NOW, AN OBA, WHO IS FAR BELOW THE PRESIDENT IS IN THE LINE AND U JUST REALIZED HE IS AN ELDER. OUR PROBLEM - HYPOCRISY!!

lol thats the mistake you are making.

Jonathan can never be higher than an oba.

the office of oba is totally segregated and sacred and the things u say to a president and you go away with it cant be said to an oba.

i wnt argue this wth u but go get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by gidjah(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:
The Award For the Most F00LISH Monarch in Nigeria Goes To ................................................................

OBA AKIOLU ....THE OBA OF LAGOS.

Yoruba's having been quoting me since and spewing trash!! You guys are all hypocrites. That was how a Yoruba Oba Raped An Igbo Youth Corper and people were insulting him..this same yoruba people where shout then that we should respect d royal throne and mind how we talk, now another #mumu oba has said another one and they still want us to keep quiet.. NO WAY!!!!!!

ANY MAN WHO BRINGS AN ANT INFESTED WOOD INTO HIS HOUSE SHOULD BE READY TO HAVE LIZARDS AS VISITOR'S.

Please can you name one Non-idigine that has tried to contest for position in Igbo land but the Igbo's refused, please just give me one, plss naaa!!!!!!
And also show me where and when has any non-indigine been oppressed in Igbo land..
You guys should stop spreading lies!!!!!!!!! ENVY is your problem... tongue
no sir, I do not think envy is the issue here, most people have come out to say he spoke foolishly , even the apc members said same ,let not take this matter too far else we all might not be happy with the outcome.no state in the east will allow any yoruba to come out for a political office, quote me any where, I have lived them since my child hood, I know them to be very proud arrogant and full of hate against other tribes, you can not all fool us with that lies u are putting up, but that is an issue for another day plsm the matter on ground now is that the oba messed up and has been greeted with world wide condemnation , Pls let peace reign and let us forgive him , he was quoted to have said he took origin alcohol, may be he was under that influencem But no state in the east can give any level of accomodation to anny one as much as the yorubas give unto them in the west that. Is a fact

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by KingTom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not just hypocrisy. It's shear hypocrisy and tribalism.
You don wake up from APC induced coma? grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Toks2008(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
mobuch:

U r completely stupid and very unreasonable; what stops akiolu from issuing an apology to ndigbo? Even when tinubu and co have done that? Is he too big or arrogaant to tender an apology to ndigbo?? Akiolu is not even on the same level as the obi of ontisha and yet he thinks he can talk shiit

His case has gone to the NHRC and will definitely end up in hague cos I have a very personal interest in this matter; just watch as ur silly oba will end up sharing a cell room with charles taylor and gbagbo. Ignoramus.

you hve just confirmed that your parents have successfully wasted their money on you.

i wonder why some pple cant articulate their opinions without using abusive words.

no thanks to the internet that allows low life people make some commnts they dare not make to same person one on one.

i dont know ur age but please try and b civilized.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Akiika: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think you guys are starting what you can't finish in Lagos. Now, the searchlight is now turned on you. How foolish!!!
As stupid as the Oba's statement was, he only said what he believed whilst carried away by personal sentiment, he didn't say he'll push anybody into the lagoon. How does this constitute a threat?
Didn't Obi of Onitsha place curse on APC for holding a campaign on one of your fictitious ceremonies.
I think you are taking your belligerence and bully-like attitude too far.
All of your bloc votes for Agbaje will not make him win.
Saturday is around the corner, i hope you won't regret your silly rants then.

Here is one reasonable one of you:
Onyebuchi Ememanka writes and I reason along with him ~
What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My
take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts
where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance. As a people that thrive
on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of
commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive
to their duties. Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away
from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in
Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people,
just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not. All of a sudden,
Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted
President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us
in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our
problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't
think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly
politically sophisticated people and they understand that it us better for them to have a government in
Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than
Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people
own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more
federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal
government can do. In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political
party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than
the pope. Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against
the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been
good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that
Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we
see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge
population and presence there. As for me, I want Lagos to progress and on Saturday, I will proudly vote for
Akinwumi Ambode, you don't have to.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Toks2008:

lol thats the mistake you are making.

Jonathan can never be higher than an oba.

the office of oba is totally segregated and sacred and the things u say to a president and you go away with it cant be said to an oba.

i wnt argue this wth u but go get your facts right.

So the oba is ur pples god. See the way u wrship an ordinary man. No wonder Tinubu can take ya'all for a ride for gud 16 yrs.....smh
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by KingTom(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
otr1:

Stop foaming in the mouth.

Who would waste precious bullets on Ibos?
By the time we're through with you, y'all will start committing suicide one after the other by jumping into the Lagoon.
They already did that in Calabar 1968 grin grin grin Alabi-Isama, Alani Akinrinnade and Black Scorpion Adekunle, flogged them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by klevjey: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
T33jay007:
You are talking rubbish......Go call an ibo man or housa to come contest for governor in Lagos.......Then you will know which tribe lagos belong to.

am even thinking of doing that in d nearest future...nairalanders will vote for me...once again, LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND!!! we call built it together... hence it is OUR land...u can call me OBI OF LAGOS... grin
T33jay007:

am even thinking of doing that in d nearest future...nairalanders will vote for me...once again, LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND!!! we call built it together... hence it is OUR land...u can call me OBI OF LAGOS...
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by whitecat2: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
You will go and bow soon, just as your chicken Ezes clapped when Oba spoke.

Oba whooped your coward Ezes into line and you are all making noise.

What can the entire ndigbo do? Nothing! You cried, whine, give ultimatums and go right back to crying, that's all! You can't do anything.

Jwonder4eva:

Nobody will bow to your useless oba!! And please why have we not seen or heard from your mumu oba since this whole wahala started, or is he scared to show his face......

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tammie24: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
All join, grin Honestly if you engage those guys in a convo, you'll only get yourself annoyed because they are dumb illiterates, they are blinded by tribalism and ethnic bigotry. So just leave them grin grin
word!
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by emmysoftyou: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wendyslim:
Mtchewwww. Dis pple go soon regret dir actions.
babe nutin dey happen o sad
but i like the actions my brothers took,so that nxt time,
dem go no sey igbo no dey carry last..
that s what the prime minister of israel wanted to do against iranian country who threaten the israelites.

Tell ur pple nt to step on our toes nxt time.
the war of yesteday was full of betrayals and those who betrayed us had apologised and regreted their actions and if it repeat itselt again,history will change this time,i promise yu that..
Una want one nigeria,una go see more than that..

pls tell yur pple not to step on our toes..
yu can try it to other tribes in nigeria and they will keep quiet but not the rich and intelligent ndigbos..

#saynotointimidation..lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.