Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (46331 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down / ‘I Am Ready To Drag Oba Of Lagos To ICCJ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by lexxwiz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol! I've followed this Oba/ lagoon talk like forever and now I want to comment.... Igbo people howfa nah? Them don apologize tire to us, them don beg us tire... What else do we want? Oba sef for don dey regret the statement. Why the whole flogging of the issue? Let us calm down. Vote whomever you want to. This is democracy, if you feel agbeje is d man that can better your life, go ahead and vote him.. Same applies to ambode.

Now to my Yoruba people, Una sef too dey talk... My he land is yours, who dey fight una? I know how hurt Una go dey feel with the "no man'a land" talk... You guys should take a chill pill.. The land is yours.... But also bear in mind that a city is a city... The house other tribes dey live in na free Or Una dey dash free lands Una dey follow dey pure fuel for this fire... I read a lot of tribalistic comments and I wonder how one human being go feel such hate for another tribe like that... Live and let's live people...

Lastly... You got bread? I'm starving!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
tammie24:

Neva in my life have I come across a bigger fool!
Bayelsa is an igbo state abi
Does Jonathan even understand or speak ibo?
Continue to console urself ok
I understand ur pain cheesy wink
Bros you dey answer those mofos grin's

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by otr1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
...let them remain in NHRC while the threat is subtly implemented. No going back! We must suffer these Ibo fools!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by lilmagambo(f): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vote jimi 4 governor of lagos state we speak 4 change
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by AgentMS: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
the usual emotional chest beating sissy bush baby cowards are whining again.

Their next move again would be dancing zombie macabre in a staccato fashion round Israeli flag.

If you like go to the moon, Oba will not apologise and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. It is our land and our politics. If you can't take the heat, go back to your red mud land or leave our politics to us.

When GEJ had their time, they would have ran under his wrapper by now in Adaobi's voice.

No more GEJ, it is now NHRC.

Really su.cks to be those fLat.heads with akpu filled chest.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by cayus9: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can see the reason why this region can never be president born to be rule over...smh for your generation

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
LastProphet:

And how many yorubas are in Onitsha? Or is this not the same Lagos state that made an Ibo boy Governor for one day? Sent another Ibo boy on scholarship abroad after winning spelling competition? and countless others? Please can you show me ONE thing your Anambra state has done for a non-indigene from another non-eastern state? Just 1 is enough pls

Please tell me which time an Igbo boy was made governor of Lagos state? And as for the scholarship, we all know that it is usually the educational institution or organisation that organizes such competitions that sends the student for scholarship. Get your facts right mr man.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Jwonder4eva: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

watin be lie. hypocrites. The whole nation will hate u guys and lets see how u gonna enjoy it.
I USE TO DO ADMISSION RUNS BEFORE 2003, BEFORE I COULD GIVE SOMEONE ADMISSION IN FEDERAL POLY OKO, I HAVE TO FORGE IGBO STATE OF ORIGIN TO GAIN ADMISSION. .... they dont admit non igbos not even Delta from Asaba in pre and evening program...

WHEN RIOT BROKE OUT IN ONITSHA IN 2005, if u can not respond to the slogan "AGWO A DE RI AGWO IBEYA... they will kill u. many hausa selling onion at the head bridge were killed.
I WITNESSED IT, WHEN I WAS RETURN FROM EKULOBIA 2005.

tongue you cooked up all this lies!!!!!!! Stop deceiving yourself..... Envy is your problem

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by chemicool: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

your intelligence is awesome. I marvel at the full load of wisdom you have upstairs. Tell me please, sir, which tribe owns Abuja? Which tribe owns Lagos?
You are as clueless as your father. Abuja has indigenous people. Lagos is owned by the Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
seanbond00:

Point of correction.
Some yorubas hate igbos and vice versa like the ones we see here on nairaland.

So you have no right to speak for an entire tribe OK.

So Shove your tribal hatred to the gutters.

Generalization
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
olaniyanc:

Bastard. Uncultured guys. You don't talk to an elder like that. Yoruba people always respect elders. It does not matter who you are.When you are in Rome you behave like a Roman.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are bastard, we igbo people do respect our elders also but we don't fear to tell him his mistakes to his face whenever he misbehaves. oh you think we worship our obi's just like all this yorubastards do to their obas of lagoon? there is Igbo adage that says, when elder present himself as rice, little children will rush him and eat him up. fool, hope you will be there with your oba to defend him? paper tiger. wolve on internet but rat in real life.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:

Everyone is entitled to his or her o[pinion. I can choose to say your father is an slowpoke or your mother is a witch, all join grin grin
your brainless Oba is a fool. .....

your father and your senseless is a dunce take it or you leave it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:

Everyone is entitled to his or her o[pinion. I can choose to say your father is an slowpoke or your mother is a witch, all join grin grin

your father and your senseless mother is a dunce take it or you leave it
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:

your father and your senseless mother is a dunce take it or you leave it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
cayus9:
I can see the reason why this region can never be president born to be rule over...smh for your generation
you that has been ruling, how has your worthless life been better than those you think you are ruling over? I know your father has never been electing as your family meeting chairman only for one day, but you fool will come online to tell us how you are ruling over us. we don't wait for people to come and spoonfeed us, we work for our daily bread. keep on waiting for government, that's the reason you and your region remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

HYPOCRISY IS WHEN YOU GIVE ONE PERSON A DOSAGE OF A TREATMENT AND ANOTHER A DIFFERENT RULE. WHEN GEJ, A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WAS CAJOLED AND CALLED ALL SORTS OF DEROGATORY NAMES, YOU ALL FLAMED THE FIRE. NOW, AN OBA, WHO IS FAR BELOW THE PRESIDENT IS IN THE LINE AND U JUST REALIZED HE IS AN ELDER. OUR PROBLEM - HYPOCRISY!!

It's not just hypocrisy. It's shear hypocrisy and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by haibe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nashoji:
hypocrite, but it was fun when fools like you went and report PEJ to ICC base on her statement of stoning any body that ask for change ba? castrated he-goats like you was having an erec*tion when you were calling GEJ all sorts of names, not even minding that he is the president of Nigeria. now, some idiots that amadioha will soon kill have the temerity to tell me not abuse one foolish God forsaking obnoxious looking baboon called oba of lagoon. if you can be bold enough to call your president clueless and drunkard without respecting him or his office, what makes you idiots thinks that I can't be bold enough to call your useless oba of lagoon a bastard? what goes around comes around.

lol..you just displayed stupidity
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Ossaifamous(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
mideoti:
Give this guy a break for Pete's sake. Am not saying what he said was right.....i consider it as an absolutely ridiculous statement coming from a person of high position in the Yoruba community
But all the same, an Oba is an Oba, treat him like one even if he doesn't deserve it.
........just saying
What the oba said was bad but though it might not be serious doesn't mean the Igbos should not strongly and vehemently condemned the idiot fool , hence next time somebody will say and do something worse
They need to take this up for real

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by tammie24: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Bros you dey answer those mofos grin's
No vex abeg
I no even look well before I answer sef
I have modified the comment tho
My body dey shake
E dey do me like say make I hit pesin for head
Na craze people them be grin
I be sis ooo no be bros grin
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by elfico(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
All these shameless yorubastard monarchs who will not leave the Igbos alone.

First it was Oba Adebukola Alli who raped Helen Okpara who was a corper serving in Osun state in 2012...

Now this useless mor.on Oba of Lagos threatening to kill Igbos by throwing them into the Lagoon.

Well, my neighbor whose brother resides in Onitsha was telling me that some guys in Onitsha most of whom were members of MASSOB have grouped themselves and targeted some yourubastard tailors and business people in Onitsha. They have agreed that for any body found in the Lagoon after April 11th and is identified to be that of an Igbo, 10 yorubastards will be fed to the crocodiles in the River Niger and their bones will be used in the construction the second Niger Bridge!

A stewpid fvcktard will just come out and open his smelly ewedu mouth to talk rubbish about the igbos! We shall see...

Enough is Enough!
Instead of some of you that claim to be educated to speak with caution, you join the bandwagon. MASSOB wants to take 10 Yoruba for every Igbo taken. Your forget that there are 100 Igbos in Yorubaland for every Yoruba in Igboland. Who will lose? Do the maths. I used "take" cos I detest violence and don't support it in anyway.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

tongue you cooked up all this lies!!!!!!! Stop deceiving yourself..... Envy is your problem

IS YOUR FATHER THAT IS DECEIVING YOU, HIMSELF AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION OF THUG, ARROGANCE. ...
OSU OR OUTCAST STILL EXIST IN UR MISERABLE LAND.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
otr1:
...let them remain in NHRC while the threat is subtly implemented. No going back! We must suffer these Ibo fools!
see mumu, I have been hearing this kind of chest beating empty threat since I was born, but I never seen where kleptomaniacs like you carry it out. are there no Igbo around you? you can start with them na, but my advice to you fool is that, you should tell your useless people the kind mortuary you will like them to take you to before you start the fit because you will definitely die. who even take nincompoops like you serious?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Callmemike(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

Interesting point. But don't change the arguement. The arguement is Oba made statements that are disrespectful, hence you follow up by making your own disrespectful statement while condemning Oba for making disrespectful statements. How are you different?

You will make a better point when you say "see what Oba has said. It is disrespecful" and the whole of Lagos will say as they are saying that's uncalled for. But going ahead to make your own disrespectful statement attracts no sympathy.

The constitution of a democratic govt is different from Monarch. In England people criticse the Prime Minister but the Queen is left out of it. You have opposition party in democracy whose main job is to antagonise the ruling party you do not have that in Monarchy.

To misunderstand the governing structure of both systems of government is a major error which I think the Igbos are sleepwalking into in Lagos. You don't expect monarchs to apologise. Even Prince Charles refused to apologise for comparing Putin to Hiltler. Many people think he shouldnt take sides but then people are more reasonable or knowledgeable to know that he won't apologise.

Hmmmmm. I am for non-violence. Nut does it not strike you as odd that, even when wrong, someone cannot say, sorry? I think it is wrong. He crossed the line. Apology will not make him less respected, or less the Oba he is. But he will be adored more. That is my bane. Let hime take a cue from GEJ.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by kamer: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
driand:
Interesting but even as an igbo man here I know agbaje and Co are trying to capitalize on the big mouth of the the monarch, but in my opinion people should ignore the old man and vote ambode in Lagos for continuity in the governance of Lagos, now that Lagos has a chance to work together with the FG.
Taaaaa....how u take b Igbo?

...but how I go know...but I know JK is ok
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Callmemike:

Hmmmmm. I am for non-violence. Nut does it not strike you as odd that, even when wrong, someone cannot say, sorry? I think it is wrong. He crossed the line. Apology will not make him less respected, or less the Oba he is. But he will be adored more. That is my bane. Let hime take a cue from GEJ.

Exactly my point he is not a democrat he is a monarch. Always understand a culture before making comments about it.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:

if you need more qoute me again

USELESS OBA

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by ElekeNtioba: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
UMUIGBO UNU NWERE ONU O!.....grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by 4stylz: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
robay:

Na OGUN (GOD OF IRON) go kill u for dat statement so u won fight us 4 our land.I swear u knw fit,we go kill u one by one #fools.....and wot our oba said is right if u vote ur so called jimi agbaje for 7 day una go die 4 lagoon U can't cum from ur village and spoil our land for us here

Which land you create I be Benin boy, and I repeat...nothing will happen to anybody in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
abbey621:

if you need more qoute me again

USELESS OBA OF YOURS

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oduacitizen:

He blasted your fathers to their faces and none could say a jack.

I dare all these useless and worthless N'digbo to go to Ojota to say all this trash in the public and see if thousand of you Igbos won't be slaughtered like chickens.

Call this a mere threat at your own peril but I can assure you that Adolf Hitler was born one day with a mission and that mission was carried out. Rebel leader Ojukwu was equally born one day and Nigeria govt thought it was a joke when he brought the issue of secession up.

Young man, prepare for war. Trust me, It's inevitable cos with someone like me in the affair of my people in the next couple of years, I ll do anything to ensure that no single soul of Igbo remain in Lagos and south west as whole except the ones that have chosen to become immigrants.

Watch out for my name-Ademuyiwa Arogundidu, tell the police or whoever you might feel safe with. Hwv, always remember today's date. North ll be the best place Igbos have ever lived when the comes.
why don't you start the ish now than waiting till few years time, because I know before then, you must have gone into extinction. people that are more powerful than your entire lowlife generation can't even do poo not to talk about slowpoke like you.
Re: Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC by boykas(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
shizzleStar:
You are an inconsequential nincompoop, go fvck your useless mother

idiot am expecting that..do u why..because Una dey disrespect ur mama and papa.. Na Igbos are the culture that always put thei
r fingers on their papa nose...stupid tribe. I won't hate but I dislike na tribe with passion.. I still prefer the Hausas. Stupid hypocrite...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.