Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (118874 Views)

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Callmemike(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
yhusiee:
I heard d Oba tendered an apology 4 wt he said. We Nigerians r takin ds 2 far, esp d Igbos in Lag.

Show me where he did that. I think the whole tirade would have come down had he done that. But as i have read, it is kinda a Yoruba culture that the Oba can never apologize even when he is wrong. I am neither here nor there. Just saying that we are all humans, imperfect, despite our positions. And it will be more honourable to apologize when wrong. It can save many ills.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
See Nigerians o!
U want to die in the lagoon but I ll vite Jimi Agbaje shirts is now reigning in Lagos.
Some people ll be cashing on this now...

Saw some Ibo traders in my area putting them on.
Some even said they ll wear it to their polling booth on saturday.

Last Bullet
Its creativity but the negativity it ll generate is more than the fun derived from it.
So...I appeal for peace...
Our Ibo brothers, beware of provocating some people in your host community!

Cc. Lalasticlala, over to you!
Do the needful!

Anyone that desires can provoke himself. And its Igbo.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

I only saw a guy's breas.t
badt gyal

I no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
ginawest:
lolz....dats y I lyk d ibos..dey r very fearless
Where were you when they promised Oba. They are big cowards.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stupid people. Dat is how they will start violence in lagos state.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by hotgunz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Skoopy:
If anyone wears that to the polling unit, such a person would be going against the electoral act which is punishable by law. This is solely because it is a means of canvassing support for a candidate. Besides it can also fuel violence because of its provocative intent inherent in its design.

Don't die for any politician, be wise.
i will vote for JK we wan change let us also try anoda party in lagos.... If am been thrown into the lagoon dat mean I don change to fish b dat...... Lagos lagoon party loading.....

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by emmykk(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Can Igbos try this in the North?

Fearless because your host is peaceful.

No be the same Igbos that left the North in droves after 2011 election?
my friend covered your dirty mouth. Of all the tribe in Nigeria
.Igbo is fearless and Yoruba fear most

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by HzRF(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jorussia:
PDP nor want rest for dis matter.
Everything na PDP

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by kelvincoll(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol, anytin for fun as long as it doesnt go violent.

It's quite visible the APC would win the Gov polls which igbo's aware but just want to make a Fearless statement and logically condenm HRH utterance.

Its called democrazy, all individual or tribe shud be allowed to pitched their tent with whom dere hrt pleases not to be threatened.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Over flogged issue.

Igbos are now putting all their eggs in one basket as usual, nobody is asking what if JK happened to lose this election.

I smell another cry of marginalisation in Lagos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am loving it,i love dangerous danger.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
sexymoma:
[b]JIMI AGBAJE
** You want to remove Lekki Toll Gate, Yet Airport
Toll Gate own By FG Is milking Lagosians Dry.
** You promised 150,000 housing units, yet Jonathan
could only build 30,000(at a cost of 2million = N3
Trillion Naira. Where u wan see the money @N467
billion Lagos yearly budget).
** You Promised to reduce tax, Yet Jonathan set up
tax review which suggested increase in taxes
(Moreover, Jaykay Pharmacy pay tax ni?)
** You want to abolish Lastma, Kai, Lamata etc, Yet
Ferma, Sure-P, etc held sway in your party.
** You want to pay Lagos Worker Minimum wage, as
"Governor to be" did you ask the workers if they are
not already enjoying N18,760.00 In Lagos.
** You said you will stop the Public Private Partnership used to build the Ikoyi Link Road, where will you raise 29Billion to make repayment. Moreover, your PDP Federal Government signed PPP
agreement to build 2nd Niger bridge for N129 Billion.
Jimi Agbaje,why are you promising what you know you cannot reverse to win cheap votes?
Jimi Agbaje, what do you really have for Lagosians?
Jimi Agbaje, Why are you pitting Igbos against Lagosians?[/b]

Hypocrisy is when you say you want Jonathan out because he's corrupt but you want APC via Tinubu to retain Lagos in his pocket...

You say Agbaje promises are unrealistic but APC via buhari promises are...

You say you need change in central government but not in grassroot government...

You are either confused or a biased bigot...

How did Agbaje pit Igbo against Yoruba?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by iykofias(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
sexymoma:
[b]JIMI AGBAJE
** You said you will stop the Public Private Partnership used to build the Ikoyi Link Road, where will you raise 29Billion to make repayment. Moreover, your PDP Federal Government signed PPP
Jimi Agbaje,why are you promising what you know you cannot reverse to win cheap votes?
ur las statement got me laffing, so u cnt differientiate agbaje from ur oba. O chim

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ginawest(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Where were you when they promised Oba. They are big cowards.
I knew pipu lyk u were gonna quote me.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Icekyng: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
We no send igbos we go vote ambode

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
sexymoma:
[b]JIMI AGBAJE
dis promises are more realistic dan wat baba(buhari) promised. let dia b change at alausa too.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by toju1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
You want to die in the Lagoon......

God will grant you that wish.

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by adeA1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
But Y My igbo bro !!! Anyway am stll wit my perseverance score card. I jst pray this hulabaloo go rest for d last minutes

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by HzRF(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Built2last:
Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria. I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them.

Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them.

There mindset is business
That's y u see them everywhere tapping d economic benefits which some pple don't see

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by sunkuns003(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Go and Die !!!! grin grin grin grin
OkikiOluwa1:
See Nigerians o!
U want to die in the lagoon but I ll vite Jimi Agbaje shirts is now reigning in Lagos.

Last Bullet
Its creativity but the negativity it ll generate is more than the fun derived from it.

Do the needful!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by 9cbaby(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
not in the north but in the south.
Yoruba are so accommodating, you think this recent drama can happen in the north without your so called "fearless" blood been shed.

Stop beating your chest and forming superman.

One Nigeria
say no to tribalism
true talk

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
pickabeau1:
this space is for the guber winner
Oga abeg sell the land give mecheesy
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
chuna1985:

Anyone that desires can provoke himself. And its Igbo.
The man wearing that shirt is Ibo.
Not only him, i met him and his friends wearing that shirt

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ilovecritics(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
sexymoma:
[b]JIMI AGBAJE

IWU ONYE APARI.. means GOD BLESS YOU IN IBO.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by AlphaDibia(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
THERE WE FUCKIN GO! IGBOS HAVE FIGURED OUT A WAY TO MAKE CARICATURE... I MEAN NOT TO TAKE THE SUPPOSED REVERED MAN IN LAGOS SERIOUS.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by holatin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
9cbaby:
true talk
Tanx baby
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by babsdeebabs(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Business or no Business, be careful what you wish yourself cos u might just get it!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
sunkuns003:
Go and Die !!!! grin grin grin grin
And you ll surely die inside the lagoon.
Be it the one in Lagos or anywhere!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Daresh(f): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

Can Igbos try this in the North?

Fearless because your host is peaceful.

No be the same Igbos that left the North in droves after 2011 election?

This is not 1966. I bought the land so it is mine. Only Yoruba ppl will sell land to you yet claim omo nile

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by mike404(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
ACCORDING TO HERACLITUS , POPULARLY KNOWN AS "PHILOSOPHER OF CHANGE" OBSERVED THAT THE NATURE IS IN A CONSTANT FLUX(CHANGE) HENCE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD MUST GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF CHANGE.. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS IN LAGOS.
THE MUCH NEEDED CHANGE HAS COME TO LAGOS.
VOTE JAY KAY FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR.
VOTE FOR A PERFECT GENTLEMAN
A VOTE JAY KAY IS ENOUGH TO SEND THE FROG EYED MAN TO KIRI KIRI MAXIMUM PRISON .
HE WHO HAS EAR, LET HIM HEAR.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
See Nigerians o!

Last Bullet

Do the needful!

Provoking who. Who are they. Are the shirts not about democratic rights. The rate at which APC strongholds are becoming intolerant and anti-democratic all of sudden is alarming. Lagos of all places that used to be so cosmopolitan. They have won the elections so why the fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.