Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (118854 Views)

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by slap1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
hotwax:

So what r u now doing? Painting shirts? Cowards. Try that with Hausas and get slaughtered ....

ELection is coming , u all ran away from the north. Cowards. Because Yorubas are accomodating, you are flexing skeletal muscle...yeye ise
Didn't Hausa leave the East in even larger number? Didn't the Yoruba people leave the north as well? The Yoruba are accommodating, so what? Are the Igbo hostile? Your Oba set the ball rolling, I can only pray no violence erupts because of this.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Built2last:
Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria. I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them.
Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them.

I am not comfortable with your generalization about arrogance and pride because I can also trace it to inferiority complex of your folks...Why feel threatened by others...Why not do your thing and grow alongside others?...I believe US should have ostracized Obama going by your reasoning and stance...

Do you also care to know that part of the problem why ladipo traders want APC out is because APC imposed Yoruba leaders on a market where Igbo are...Is it right to you
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by toju1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jorussia:
PDP nor want rest for dis matter.

very soon there eye go open,the next thing na gobe

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by daxon001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
grayht:
We are fearless..!

Click like if u want to die in the lagoon

#teamambode
som ppl can b very disperate ehnundecided
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:
Over flogged issue.

Igbos are now putting all their eggs in one basket as usual, nobody is asking what if JK happened to lose this election.

I smell another cry of marginalisation in Lagos.
you see this is not really about being represented in government. I think the segues are gonna vote JK to push the Oba to the wall and find out if hecan really carry out his threat to the later. If Igbos vote JK and Oba doesn't dump them in the Lagoon. Na coward Oba be o. But if he does. War!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by TolaniLuv: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
eduwando:
God this people wan kill me laughter ooo, remember that smokers are riable to die yound oooo,bro weed smoker

Yea for the cigarettes smokers!!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

The man wearing that shirt is Ibo.
Not only him, i met him and his friends wearing that shirt

I mean its Igbo, not ibo.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ojsmscom(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
the tribal war between the igbos and the yorubas are gradually springing up....pls be wise and carefull for this not t metamorphose into what i am envisaging
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
See Nigerians o!
U want to die in the lagoon but I ll vite Jimi Agbaje shirts is now reigning in Lagos.
Some people ll be cashing on this now...

Saw some Ibo traders in my area putting them on.
Some even said they ll wear it to their polling booth on saturday.

Last Bullet
Its creativity but the negativity it ll generate is more than the fun derived from it.
So...I appeal for peace...
Our Ibo brothers, beware of provocating some people in your host community!

Cc. Lalasticlala, over to you!
Do the needful!

May God grant you what you wish for yourself!
Igbos? Mtshewww... Cunning, arrogant, selfish, dubious... They're not accommodating!
You can't even be a chairman of Landlords' association sayless Local Govt Chairman in the East... Dem go ask you: Is this your Fada's land?
Make dem go try am for Kano

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by toju1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
slap1:
Didn't Hausa leave the East in even larger number? The Yoruba are accommodating, so what? Are the Igbo hostile? Your Oba set the ball rolling, I can only pray no violence erupts because of this.

very soon,when he happen,jk go cover him head,whether na opc or isakaba go come una aid.A word is enough for person wey get brain
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jorussia:
PDP nor want rest for dis matter.

And why should they. They were taught brash, hot-headed politics by the PDP and I said it will return double double. The South-East that was politically benign is become the sharp end of the spear. All good.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by slap1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
daxon001:

som ppl can b very disperate ehnundecided
Na to kneel and beg for likes remain.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by stigman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lol. Enough of the madness abeg.

I be Igbo boy but lets be truthful and honest, if those useless political jobbers and beggars called Eze Ndigbo didn't pay a courtesy visit to the fooolish Oba, the Oba wouldn't have seen anyone to vent his anger on and this whole furor and tension would never had occurred.

grin you dey fear abi, igbo blood no complete for ur body o, fear fear, let them bring it on
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
You want to die in the Lagoon......

God will grant you that wish.

Another. What are you guys afraid of. I don't get it. Just a T-shirt.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Melikam(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
My dear fellow fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo of Lagos and entire Nigeria. Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus and Saviour. The threat from Oba Rilwan Akiolu upon Ohaneze ndi Igbo shall not be taken likely.

Nigeria and Lagos belong to every single one of us. We were never cursed by our parents when we left home to sojourn in another state. Neither has any of our Igwe's or Obi's or Eze's cursed or threatened any tribe especially the Yoruba's with death. So we do not see why the Oba of Lagos will threaten Igbos and other tribes with death because of election.

It is our right to choose or vote who we feel like supporting. It is not compulsory that we must vote Ambode and we are not going to continue to leave under the bondage of Tinubu, Fasola and most especially the oba who has no conscience but to threaten our lives and that of our family.

We are the children of Israel and Zion and no weapon formed against us shall proper and any tongue (oba Rilwan Akinolu) shall be condemn in the might name of Jesus.

We therefore declare a special fasting on Friday 10.04.2015, for all Igbo's in Lagos and Nigeria to pray against this threat of the Oba. It shall be back to sender prayer. We shall not die but live and declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. We also advice every single one of us to go out massively and vote for who we feel is the right person for us. Tinubu will never put us (Ndi Igbo) in his pocket again.

Please circulate this message to all your Igbo brothers, sisters, children and friends where ever they may be living in Lagos state.

God bless and protect Ohaneze Ndi Igbo. God bless Lagos State and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Lyoncrescent: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
If i didnt know better, i would assume Agbaje was ibo. Cant wait to see the look on the faces of some people if Ambode wins the Election.With Buhari, i was humble when he won and didnt rub it in. If Ambode wins, oh my oh my, i will so rub it in both on and off nairaland. who knows, i may get my first nairaland ban there and then. I vote Continuity. I vote Ambode.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojsmscom:
the tribal war between the igbos and the yorubas are gradually springing up....pls be wise and carefull for this not t metamorphose into what i am envisaging

Make e metamorphous or Mewamorphous...
Ibos be feeling kinda too important here...
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by dammytosh: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
F00l want to die in Lagoon.

While JK's children are abroad studying and the impact of the election (Win or lose ) wuld not be felt by them.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by AlphaDibia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
My friend sharap there. You're talking nonsense. This isn't a behavior expected of yorubas who are so called most enlightened ethnic group in Nigeria. The truth is, you'll never expect igbos to treat ndi biara abia in our land the way we've been treated in Yoruba and northern land.

Ilekeh:

Can Igbos try this in the North?

Fearless because your host is peaceful.

No be the same Igbos that left the North in droves after 2011 election?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojsmscom:

Make e metamorphous or Mewamorphous...
Ibos be feeling kinda too important here.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by urNIGHTMARE: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nothing! Absolutely NOTHING will happen to him. His life is not in the hands of man but God.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:
Over flogged issue.

Igbos are now putting all their eggs in one basket as usual, nobody is asking what if JK happened to lose this election.

I smell another cry of marginalisation in Lagos.

No matter who wins, igbos will still be in Lagos.....Their businesses will be there too.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
My brothers are funny. Always business first grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by BabaO2: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
E no go sell, even some Ibos don't want to be identified with Ibos
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by bishop4life(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
hotwax:

So what r u now doing? Painting shirts? Cowards. Try that with Hausas and get slaughtered ....

ELection is coming , u all ran away from the north. Cowards. Because Yorubas are accomodating, you are flexing skeletal muscle...yeye ise

accomodating? with all your hate songs?
i hate it when someone cant openly accept
what he cannot change.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
I knew they will do a shirt and the boat is coming soon,Nigerians can never be threatened or frustrated they always find a way to be Happy!!!

Proudly Naija!!!!!
Proudly Yoruba

Hahaha. That's the spirit.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igwe9:

You don't contest with animals, you compare apple with apple and not apple with orange.

You don't fight with somebody that is ready to die alongside with you. You fight with a human being and not some kind of animal that is ready to blow itself up over nothing.

As for the T- shirt of a thing, it's all about politics, nothing personal, moreover, Oba offered them that opportunity and PDP is surely utilising to it's fullness.

All I know is, Whoever emerges the winner should carry everybody along.

So you weren't fearless then?
Keep taking the peaceful nature of your host as cowardice.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by UncleJudax(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilugunboy:
You want to die in the Lagoon......

God will grant you that wish.
I see you happen to know how God thinks, and probably how he executes his plans.

Do not take it personally. Free your humour cells and laugh along. ilugunNigga. haha
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by fiquo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lose more than 10kg in 9 days with all NATURAL Clean 9 dietary supplements. Clean 9 is made in Arizona, U.S.A by Forever Living Products. Loads of testimonials from our previous users that I can Share with you. Call me, Dimeji your weight-loss-guy on 08181265570 or BBM 24D766BD. Let me help you achieve your weight loss goal.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Kentrasso(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Trust Nigerians to make the best out of every situation
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by slap1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
toju1:

very soon,when he happen,jk go cover him head,whether na opc or isakaba go come una aid.A word is enough for person wey get brain
Being a host doesn't mean you should poo on your guests. Human rights is universal. Remember, I said I pray it doesn't lead to violence because if it does, Igbo and Yoruba lives will be lost. God forbid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.