Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (44778 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by james809: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
nursing mother

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by dharmelorlarh(f): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
d paralyzed guy cos he sud b givn special treatment b4 any oda person dere

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by lebete3000: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eberex:
Seriously, who would you stand up for? smiley

The disadvantage of looking soft, cant you see he's d only one they all faced?

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
the lady with the kid...

dunno why anyway..

maybe an innate desire to see some action.. when breastfeeding the baby..

if the baby doesnt cry.. i'll pinch..

i am sorry pple... i love boobs
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by goody1shoe73(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
obviously,d guy with the crutches. He ain't gonna b able 2 stand for long.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by jamesbawa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
none!... the girl with the baby should sit on my laps
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by clem305D(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oya woju woju for the disabled
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Ejovwoke(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm,am confused!!!...

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
The one with a baby grin
The woman behind her is a card carrying member of PDP. She is holding an umbrella.
The last man standing is drunk,no need

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Theo001(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
how does dat afect d price of condom..,frnt page tinz
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ALAYORMII: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Free Airtime \=D/

As A Good Boy Dhat I Am, Lemme Share This With You Guys!!!

Konga is Giving Out N500 Airtime for Completing their Survey and getting 5 persons to Complete the Survey Also! (5 persons =N500 and so on)

Click the link Below
- http:///0TafyogOeC

Just Answer The Kenkele Question That Is There!!!

And Then In The Referred by Box, Type Alayormii

I just Got N500.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
NA U GIVE THE PRIORITY?

teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by xynerise: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
They should pay for attachment and stand

Just kidding! Well, the man with crutches needs to relax his muscles
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Rajjah(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
D guy on clutches cos he is disabled
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
The lady carrying d baby, d granny & crippled alrdy hv support, the stick(s) I mean
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand up for the lady with the child and the simple reason is that she is the only one bearing the future. The old man and the woman have done their bit and are spent. The wreched guy too is an adult but the baby is about the future. So I will stand up for the lady with a child!
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eberex:

She is only carrying a baby. She aint pregnant
I was like am I drunk not to see fat belly or my eyes are deciving me? baby wrap with cloth.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have nothing to type jor
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by kosheybhad(f): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
d woman caryin a baby
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by luvcherish(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

haha grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by loomer: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
First come first serve
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Ralphlauren(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
After buying that pricey london monthly travel oystercard - Zone 1 to 5. Ko jo o! angry angry angry

I ain't standing up for anybody tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by emmatok(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

GREAT grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Ograke(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eberex:

He's not a zombie, just a wretched looking man
Is he wretched-looking or chronically ill?

He strikes me as someone with a very deadly disease.

He could slump and die anytime so he's got my seat!

Others can't die if they're standing.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by dorin27(f): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Only the Wretched looking man will make me give up my sit....I hate ugly things

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
They shd all sit on d floor of the train. Enough space there. I will carry d baby.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by adeA1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mine s jst to leav d seat n leav them wit who they think d seat suits among them
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
The aged woman, now the woman with a baby can rock the baby while standing, the guy on crutches needs the exercise cos it strengthens his feet and who is dat dude over there? he should find somewhere to lean on joor..
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Dheartless: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
any of the last 3, the lady carrying a child comes last

but to be more sincere I think the old lady will first come to mind then any of the two men.

I won't stand up for the lady carrying a child, after all she isn't pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by stigman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand for the old woman to sit, reason been that the lady with baby can stand with the baby, if she can stand at the bus stop that means she can stand, the guy with clutches can stand with the aid of his clutches, the last man can stand, he is just poor, he can sit on the floor as usual....lol
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by zikuma: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
The old woman
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by haywire1: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

Na waa ooo so able boy/guy/man no get life undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.