Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (44776 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Svelteb(f): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Of course d guy wt d crutch...bt d old woman looks feeble too. Torn btw d 2 of dem jur.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by michphenomena(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
They should all sit on d floor........case close#
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by iyky(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
All need d seat,including me..So they have to do Election among themselves.. And chose who will sit..If they rig the Election, I will maintain my seat!!!.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Bamz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

Aww brilliant comment kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by XBLadez: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
geedeex2:
I will stand up for the old woman and lend support to the guy in clutches, for the woman with the baby ,she is suppose to back the baby and for the other man at the back, OYO
Nobody asked you to be Jesus of the moment. Just say whom you would help among the listed, shikina!
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by EBIXANDRA(f): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
If its somewhere else and dts d only sit, d disable will have it, bt if on a moving vehicle, d woman with child shld ve it, we can't risk dt fragile baby falling down for any reason cus d bones aint completely formed. And not all pregnant women can stand during motion, they re also fragile. Anoder option is for d woman if nt pregnant to beg one of d passengers to help carry d baby while d disable sits. Cus he also has a wound dt nids to heal. Am sure some other passengers wit sympathy wil lend their sits too wink
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
The zombie man behind
He looks like he could bite to me
So na to stand up shaparly cheesy

Fish brainnnn

That man no be zombie.

TV don full your head.

Zombie dey true life neh?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by geedeex2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
XBLadez:

Nobody asked you to be Jesus of the moment. Just say whom you would help among the listed, shikina!
I'm a Christian and to make heaven, I have to do what I feel Jesus would have done in situations like this.. Sorry if I offend you.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by bordebor: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
i will stand up 4 the first person in my front. i.e the woman with the kid
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by segneyuk(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
EagleScribes:
I will stand up For myself naw. I can't please everyone and they all equally need it so make I no partial.

See how all of them dey line up in front of me.

Na only me dey bus? I resemble INEC electoral officer?

undecided
. grin
EagleScribes:
I will stand up For myself naw. I can't please everyone and they all equally need it so make I no partial.

See how all of them dey line up in front of me.

Na only me dey bus? I resemble INEC electoral officer?

undecided
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....

is that an answer?....who is zombie there?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by folabayo1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Viciyus:

Fish brainnnn

That man no be zombie.

TV don full your head.

Zombie dey true life neh?
tin ba ra e mu!
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Howmon: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Technically the pregnant woman is carrying 2extra individuals. Hence i'll stand for the pregnant woman, i'll be helping 3ppl as against 1 if I stand up for any of the other 3
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Edcene2010(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....

I wl advice them to wait for the next availble bus. Final answer
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by arkonpoint: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
First come first serve
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
tin ba ra e mu!

You think say na everybody be Yoruba for nairaland abi.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by razqoz: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Whoever seems to nid help 1st... If I see d nid in d gal wit a baby, den, she gets it (morova, she came 1st too)... If not, I'd prefer standing 4d old man simply because age bro dat 2him. It can neither be reversed nor changed.

Whoever seems to nid help 1st... If I see d nid in d gal wit a baby, den, she gets it (morova, she came 1st too)... If not, I'd prefer standing 4d old man simply because age bro dat 2him. It can neither be reversed nor changed.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by andyanders: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eberex:
Seriously, who would you stand up for? smiley

The old woman because she is a grandmother and should be accorded that respect.I will jump out to allow her have my seat.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by richard870(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
I would stand up for God grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by POTRN: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will vacate my seat and ask three other volunteers to do the same, then offer the seats all four of them, or better yet advice them to wait for the next bus.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by komek(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

My gf has spoken. I stand close to u. But that boy no dey disabled na stubborness put am for thAt state. He go carry keke wey him no sabi drive and that was how he broke his legs. For that he will stand till we get to our destination.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Victorcwu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand for the girl wit baby. then de disabled guy and the old woman last. will never stand for that last guy.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by jomoh: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'll probably stand for the wretched looking guy.

My reasons:

The nursing mother because of the baby she's carrying, she'll most likely get someone else to stand for her, same goes for the Old lady because of her old age and the guy on crutches because of his medical condition.
Whatever good done for this people will most likely be forgotten the moment another person shows a bit of concern towards them.

For the wretched looking guy, it might be the nicest thing anyone has done for him in a while. So I'll be much happy to put the smile on his face.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by folabayo1(f): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Viciyus:

You think say na everybody be Yoruba for nairaland abi.
abi?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Taleeysun(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
i ll allow each of them to seat for 5minutes
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by calcal: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just stand and walk away let them sort it out.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by nagoma(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
dicefrost:
The pregnant girl should sit first....... Maybe because obstetrics is in my field

Obstetrics cannot be your field! When have they started carrying pregnancy outside the womb?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by XBLadez: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
geedeex2:
I'm a Christian and to make heaven, I have to do what I feel Jesus would have done in situations like this.. Sorry if I offend you.
I'm a Christian too. Just understand the puzzle is all I ask. This is how people fail exams

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by jurisdiction(f): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand for the ist person,den the old woman should meet her after a while for her turn,same wit the rest..it's turn by turn...BTW,why must they all enter the same bus, knowin fully well dat the bus is full?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by abysirius(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
I won't give any of them my seat.

1. They knew the bus is filled yet they entered
2. Most things that are urgent aren't important or vice versa. If the place they were going is so important then they could have waited for the next bus (important things are not urgent). Or if it's urgent then y did they come late (becos it's not important)?
3. I would have given it to that boy that is physically challenged but the thought of how the old folks would feel nd what some of them could do wouldn't make me take such option. In d part of d world, old folks fit curse person o! etc
4. Some of them already feel like, one of d young boyz would spare me his seat once he sees me especially d aged. That's cheating and it's unfair. Leaders should lead by example.
5. Standing in d vehicle while on motion is not proper and should be discouraged. In fact, it's not safe. Giving someone who choose to take standing ur seat is to be encouraging d act.

Note: All of d above will not hold if there is a case of medical emergency
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by nagoma(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
The guy with crutches will sit, but he must then carry the baby.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ultimate77(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Asuokaa:
many nigerian youths r guilty of this...they will be like we both payed the same tfair

Mumu, no wonder u no pass WaEc @ 1 seating. Na the nswer to the question be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.