Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (44765 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by smilyice(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children
. U nailed it,that's the order

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
None is more important then the other cos they all have equal right as humans.. but in a priority scale, the aged first but as a true Democrat, I will see what I can do to make sure they all gets seated...
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by MrHighSea: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Catch-22. First of all, go down low, NO LADIES FIRST HERE.O But pregnant women always melt my heart. Well, certainly, 1st z disabled, 2nd old mama, 3rd ruggedman, 4th D baby sleeps in my arms yl d mum sits arms akimbo on d 4kin floor. If dm no gree, execute a SITTING order on d floor

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by samuelezekiel(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
there are three empty seats at the back and one at the other side...they can sit there, am not standing up for anybody....
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by AAinEqGuinea: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Eberex:

He's not a zombie, just a wretched looking man

Ahh... Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Youssouff10(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
They shud sit on the flour, that's the just thing to do.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by smilyice(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
oh Gej thou art my president forever

I stand for no one

only for Gej
.. I think u re still suffering frm GEJoism
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by cole265(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
oh Gej thou art my president forever

I stand for no one

only for Gej

We're lele yi o grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by driand(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
190theclown:
[size=20pt]THE GUY ON CRUTCHES angry

Common sense una nor get person say pregnant girl smh
[/size]
sey na me give her Belle? grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by drehdinho(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Asuokaa:
many nigerian youths r guilty of this...they will be like we both payed the same tfair

what's this one saying... grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin be my own,there is always special seat for the disabled and pregnant women and senior citizens in the bus.I don't seat there,even that's d only seat available,why should dey disturb me on my seat..

The answer is none,the reason is up there for you to read
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Basildvalour(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
The disabled and the old woman at the same time

They will manage half a buttock each grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by seribroo56(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will allow the old woman to sit down and cry that young woman baby(nothing seems to be wrong with her),then i will borow her stick and give the man with bandage legs... That zombi looking man looks healthy..Qed
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by wtfCode: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
since all of 'em have a problem...i'd luv to help each and everyone of 'em.
Therefore, i go just sidon for where i dey cuz i won't like them to have any grudges for the one person i standed up for cool
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Asuokaa:
many nigerian youths r guilty of this...they will be like we both payed the same tfair

Mumu undecided
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by REALODUA: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
D old woman
anywhere the world over its the old with priority over pregnant or even baby buggy pusher, she got weeker bone of all.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
dicefrost:
The pregnant girl should sit first....... Maybe because obstetrics is in my field
Educated BUT STUPID undecided
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Seunpaul01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....

grin grin grin
U funny o. Am sure if u really see one u may freeze. U ll even forget to call the name of Jesus.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by kaybreem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na dat slowpoke wey last 4 back i go stand up 4 o" I can't shout
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Helkayklassic(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
teeghurl:
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

So you didn't remember the skeleton at all, There is God o.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by mystical109(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why will they enter an already full bus
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by bynat(f): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Asking ma neighbour
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by dammieco(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
I could only stand for one person (so sad). I would allow to old woman to decide.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by dammieco(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
I could only stand for one person (so sad). I would allow the old woman to decide.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by egift(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

I totally endorse this.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by bigdaddy01: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
NA only me dey d bus.....we be 4 wey dey Sit 4 d bus...make dey go meet orders.. grin grin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by iPrevail(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
SMH.. Y'all neglected a very important question that need be ask... Why are they all interested in da seat?
Na that one seat dey bus? undecided
This is no question.. "Furkoff y'all" will ease this kinda stress tongue
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Asuokaa: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
uselessgoat:

Mumu undecided

Goat u must quote me bah....
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ALISMILE(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
For me its simple! The person most visibly in pains!
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Asuokaa: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
drehdinho:

what's this one saying... grin

Am I lying....and pple in d bus will be looking at u and see him/her no respect...and dey can't stand demselves

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by bqlekan(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
The one with two lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.