Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (45019 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by invectives(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Da bleeping seat belongs to ...
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by invectives(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

haha fkingcu seat.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Adekunlemoyo: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2015
I will allow the sick guy to sit to save a soul.....he fit fall o
old woman deserve sit 2 bt sorry...guy wit crutches can stil hold himsef,lady wit baby...i see u! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Benisconi(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
I will stand up for d old woman, then help d young lady to carry her child
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by simplynola(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Wetin dem they find outside sef, where are they going? They should be at the elderly peoples home, the one with crutches should still be on admission at Igbobi, the last one should have a bed in yaba left except the lady going for appointment with her doctor but nonetheless let her keep standing cause exercise is good for her health while i keep enjoying the sit i paid for. QED
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by osaaaaa: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
the old woman
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Eberex(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
wow! so my post went to Front page!! nice, someone is indeed working
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Pdizzle(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
ionsman:
None of them.I wouldnt want the others to feel bad.Make all of them stand up... undecided
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Saharablavi(f): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
In this case na to pack my face one side o
Who I wan help? All of them need help
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by eROCK247(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Funny comments. I go with one of the above coolFunny comments. I go with one of the above
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Femistico(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
D old woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.