Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (44771 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Dollar101(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Gejpresident:
oh Gej thou art my president forever

I stand for no one

only for Gej
you be fool
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dollar101:
you be fool
ur fada
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by level10: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
i nor go stand for any 1 oooo..they can all sit on d floor...wats so special about a chair
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by gmachine: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
A NO STAND UP ANY BODY IF U LIKE WEAR MASCURADE CLOTH O.Y.O cool cool cool cool cool cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by geedeex2(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
XBLadez:

I'm a Christian too. Just understand the puzzle is all I ask. This is how people fail exams
the question says with explanation. I would have gotten extra marks for that.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
komek:

My gf has spoken. I stand close to u. But that boy no dey disabled na stubborness put am for thAt state. He go carry keke wey him no sabi drive and that was how he broke his legs. For that he will stand till we get to our destination.
lol, so funny. Bt y r dey all looking up to d guy, is he d only one sitting?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bamz:

Aww brilliant comment kiss
tnx bro
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by donem: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmm! reading through the comments its not fair o... evryone given preference to either the old woman, the injured chap or the nursing mother,

and completely ignoring the wretched (zombie) man.

Deris God shah.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Helkayklassic:

So you didn't remember the skeleton at all, There is God o.
sorry, my bad. He shd hold d pole grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by donem: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
EagleScribes:
I will stand up For myself naw. I can't please everyone and they all equally need it so make I no partial.

See how all of them dey line up in front of me.

Na only me dey bus?
I resemble INEC electoral officer?

undecided
@ the bolded nah true self, why only you? abi nah setup?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by movyyzz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

Guy, na man u b....
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
smilyice:
. U nailed it,that's the order
tnx
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by donem: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
inevitableme:
Only God knows who I may standup for. But I think it should go for the disable, den the old woman, sick man and mother with a child. Though one's thought could change wen u found ur self in this situation.
Bro exactly how i would have considered them.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
olaxco2f:
NA U GIVE THE PRIORITY?

grin grin grin
dtz hw it supposed to be
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by johnstar(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Make dm lap der self na
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Ashkormissy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ah go gboju ni..... Shebi na me fes siddon? Dem wan con confuse pesin
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZACHIE:
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

lmao, so hilarious
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by officialteemi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
BT Y me..sheay na me only dem see
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by donem: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Victorcwu:
I will stand for the girl wit baby. then de disabled guy and the old woman last. will never stand for that last guy.

Bro dont be offended, @ d bolded but why?
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Destiny4fame(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na to stand for d disable oooo.....
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by lordkeme(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....
u dull
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by airlord2020: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
For me it is the disabled man cause how is he going to balance himself when the vehicle is in motion. May likely fall on me and might even injure me with his crutches. So if I make him comfortable both of us should not have issues.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by lipstick2(f): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
The wretched looking man before he collapse out of hunger.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by komek(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2015
smilyice:
. U nailed it,that's the order

Whc order be that. Whc authority give that order. They shud all wait for another bus. Or look for another seat.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by 19naia(m): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2015
I will just stand, step aside and let those who desire the seat to sort out their worthiness..
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by mayo9ice: 5:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Asuokaa:
many nigerian youths r guilty of this...they will be like we both payed the same tfair

U are very right many oooooo
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by equily(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2015
i will tell them to have an agreement among themselves, decinding who to sit, because living the seat for one person will make the others fiil bad
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by jerrymej(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Ha! Who do I need to stand for when all are in a considering condition!
Me na first come first serve I follow o!
God know's am not partial.

But come o! @ OP, where did you get this stressful minded consideration from?

Hmmm! Na waoo for them o.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2015
I will just greet them, log onto NL n start reading stories n commenting #Still seating down though#
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by 5minsmadness: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Eberex:

He's not a zombie, just a wretched looking man
^^^
Na people like this zombie dey chop first for horror film..
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by 5minsmadness: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Ograke:

Is he wretched-looking or chronically ill?

He strikes me as someone with a very deadly disease.

He could slump and die anytime so he's got my seat!

Others can't die if they're standing.
Zombie.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by 5minsmadness: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
dorin27:
Only the Wretched looking man will make me give up my sit....I hate ugly things
Na wa o, zombie go really chop plenty people if e happen for naija now o.

You see a guy will pale dead skin, torn clothes, white eyes, his jaw hanging down and shuffling slowly towards you and the first thing dat pops into your head is "wretched looking man?"

Anyway. As soon as I see the ZOMBIE at the back, I'm out the window. They can then fight over my seat. It won't matter anyway cos once there's even one ZOMBIE on the scene it means soon everybody on that bus will turn into zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / 190 And Theseeker! / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.