Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (3901 Views)

Make Covid End Please So I Can Visit Ash, My Priq ! / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello prezo, I have been a very huge fan of romantic pie tho am not too active..
I will like to hide my identity for some security reasons!!

I have a relationship problem and I think it would be best if I share it with you, that's why I decided to use your guest post page, I just wish you would respond fast because its a matter of urgency..

This happened one faithful morning when I was driving to work, After some hours of driving, I saw my mum and my girlfriend on the same bus stop because they stay in the same community.

I stopped and we chatted for like 3 minutes, so I told them I had to go since I have some people in my car and I can only pick one of them along since the vehicle is almost filled and it won't be fair to ask anyone to drop.

So i told my girlfriend that I will be driving my mum since she's going a long way but I will come see her at home when I'm coming back from work, she smiled and told me to take care but I never new she was having something in mind.

I was damn tired after work but I already promised my girlfriend I will be dropping by, so I have no option..
When I reached her place she wasn't happy to see me (you can tell just from the look at her face).

I was so surprised, I was even thinking something might have gone wrong, then I asked her what was wrong but she kept quiet and i waited for so long but she still didn't say a word, I thought it would be best if I leave her to calm down, so I told to take that I would call her when I get home, so I left.

When I got home I brought my phone out and I discovered she has already sent me a text message but I was shocked with what I saw,
"Don't ever call me or visit me since you don't love me and your parent can get in between us"

I called her and asked her what she meant by the message she sent then openly told me that she wasn't happy since I decided to drive my mom and abandon her and the relationship is over..

I thought she was joking but she wasn't and I have tried my best but she doesn't want to listen to me..

I have dated her for 3yrs now and we have always been happy until this incidence happened. Please I really love her and I will not want to quit our healthy relationship this way!!

I would be glad to get response from you and also wish this post will be made public so that other people can contribute.

Romantic Pie Responded

Thanks for visiting romantic pie and we wish to see you often.
Your request will be granted and we shall forward this mail to our main website..

" No relationship is perfect and every relationship has a little misunderstanding and I think that's why you're experiencing this heart break, first thing you should do is apologizing to her without justifying your dids"

I really don't see any reason she should be angry with you because you drive your mom, because in relationships love leads. She can only be sad because of your actions and the way you acted..

In order to win her back you should admit you're wrong and apologize to her sincerely and as I said earlier don't justify your wrong did, don't try to make yourself look innocent .

You might think you're right about your actions but that doesn't matter here and no problem has ever been solved by laying blames instead apologies will do, even if you're right or wrong just sincerely apologize and save your relationship..

Relationship only works with love and sacrifice, so forget about you being right and apologize to her because she can't forgive you if you're still claiming the right guy, it might take you time but don't give up.

If you do this I bet your relationship will become strong again. And I will also want you to read 10 Things You Must Do For A Sparkling Relationships
Thanks once again...

For those viewing this topic, we will be glad to see your own advice towards this issue and help him save his 3yrs old relationship..

And give him more tips to always keep his relationship healthy..

Please Nairalanders Advice This Young Man With your own view

NOTE: You will be doing me a great favour by also commenting Here and help this young man save his relationship...

SOURCE: http://www.romanticpie.com/2016/10/3-years-healthy-relationship-gone-wrong.html

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique please help me to help him.. kiss grin
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
linus

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Deckynyansha(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Just take easy with her...am not going to blame any of u.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ifakiland(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lemme get dis strait, ur gf (not ur wife o) ordinary gf wanted u to carry her in ur car and leave ur mom? And ure asking weda to continue with d relationship Do u know ur mom is ur first lover? Ur first kiss?? Ur first boobs suckee Don't just come and annoy me with dis ur question dis afternoon! Ure asking weda to pick ur mom or an idiot gf Lemme not talk!

15 Likes

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Deckynyansha:
Just take easy with her...am not going to blame any of u.

Thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ifakiland:
Lemme get dis strait, ur gf (not ur wife o) ordinary gf wanted u to carry her in ur car and leave ur mom? And ure asking weda to continue with d relationship Do u know ur mom is ur first lover? Ur first kiss?? Ur first boobs suckee Don't just come and annoy me with dis ur question dis afternoon! Ure asking weda to pick ur mom or an idiot gf Lemme not talk!
grin

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by abagajnr3: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
chaii... jus wondering if u eventually get married to her ur mom might be old story in ur home
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ejimaa: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
I actually didn't want to say anything or to lay blames on anyone but as a lady I am,i cant do such. different people with different ways of life anyway...take heart because u will still face more of this in future..success
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Newbeginnings(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have seen talk2bella and so many others and now am seeing this one...

I am beginning to think that all these relationship situations might be fabricated.....

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by nwamehn: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Thanks for the comment

Ur girlfriend says ur relationship is over just because u picked ur mother instead of her at the bus stop?
1. She is far younger and more energetic than ur mother and can always find her way more easily than the old woman.
2. Would she have picked u instead of her mother if she were to be in ur shoes and saw u and her mother at the bus stop?
The selfish way some people think sometimes de tire me. Thank God she reacted like this for this minor case, it would go a long way to show u what ur house will be like when u finally marry her. I hope u will be ready to disown ur mother or bar the old woman from visiting u by the time u marry her? I also wish that u find another girl who u will love as much as u love this one but who will be SELFLESS. Na selfishness de worry that girl.

4 Likes

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sometimes relationship doesn't really work the way we want it..

There's a lot of couple tat they hate their own mother in law... This is not a new problem... cool
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank your stars that you discovered this problem before marriage
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by GoldenJAT(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
you are SILLY 4 EVEN ASKING SUCH A QUESTION.... if it was me... I collect any gift I bought 4 her!!! maturity doesn't pay all d time. she was just looking 4 an opportunity 2 dump u... but thank ur stars u gave her a very flimsy 1.

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ifakiland(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

There's a lot of couple tat they hate their own mother in law... This is not a new problem... cool
Any gal dat dislike my mom aint worth dating talk more marrying...call me a mama's boy I don't care...dat woman packed my shhitt wen I was little can any gf/wife do dat Omo any gal wey go wan make me choose she or my mom is on a long tin.

3 Likes

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by jashar(f): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
undecided

The gehfriend no well.

Ehn, but the guy should have dropped her off somewhere na. Even if it was the next bus-stop.
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Talk2Bella(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I am beginning to think that all these relationship situations might be fabricated.....

Bia what I do you grin
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
we should be the one asking what you are still doing with such lady.

1 Like

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
abagajnr3:
chaii... jus wondering if u eventually get married to her ur mom might be old story in ur home
grin
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ejimaa:
I actually didn't want to say anything or to lay blames on anyone but as a lady I am,i cant do such. different people with different ways of life anyway...take heart because u will still face more of this in future..success
the fault might be from the dude action..
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Not everything is worth lying for!!
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
nwamehn:

Ur girlfriend says ur relationship is over just because u picked ur mother instead of her at the bus stop?
1. She is far younger and more energetic than ur mother and can always find her way more easily than the old woman.
2. Would she have picked u instead of her mother if she were to be in ur shoes and saw u and her mother at the bus stop?
The selfish way some people think sometimes de tire me. Thank God she reacted like this for this minor case, it would go a long way to show u what ur house will be like when u finally marry her. I hope u will be ready to disown ur mother or bar the old woman from visiting u by the time u marry her? I also wish that u find another girl who u will love as much as u love this one but who will be SELFLESS. Na selfishness de worry that girl.
I'm now scared because you're now referring to Me..please I don't have car oooh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

don't tell me you hate her grin
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by shadeyinka(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
How old is she?
I bet she is under 24years of age.

...open your eyes, for love isn't blind. If you marry her, this same thing will scatter your 'lovely marriage'

1. She isn't ready for marriage
2. She doesn't respect your mum.
3. She is not emotionally matured

I hope you are not pursuing her daddy's wealth.
Just dit down, think and make up your mind.

If she comes back, you may still be able to correct this error. If your mum was hers, what would she have done?

2 Likes

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
shadeyinka:
How old is she?
I bet she is under 24years of age.

...open your eyes, for love isn't blind. If you marry her, this same thing will scatter your 'lovely marriage'

1. She isn't ready for marriage
2. She doesn't respect your mum.
3. She is not emotionally matured

I hope you are not pursuing her daddy's wealth.
Just dit down, think and make up your mind.

If she comes back, you may still be able to correct this error. If your mum was hers, what would she have done?
On points
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin
KissChris:
Thank your stars that you discovered this problem before marriage
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by LCASHMAN(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dumb and stupid as ur gf. Period
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by Ejimaa: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=KvnqPrezo post=50173463] the fault might be from the dude action..

though the guy might not tell us point by point how is happened my brother but I put myself in the ladies shoes,,i am strong,i can stand as long as I get a cab,am even lucky the woman( mother)like me then what will destroy a 3yrs relationship is why will u leave me behind .....is not suppose to be heard

2 Likes

Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Ejimaa post=50174746][/quote]

True talk but the dude said he don't wanna loose the relationship...
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by shadeyinka(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

On points
Thanks!
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by OpenGames: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
I bet if a dude had come here saying his girlfriend left him stranded to take her father home, the same people that are shouting mother is this and mother riz dat will say she should go and marry her father then, doesn't she know her man is her no 1 priority? Is that how she ll be under her father's control in her husband's house?...Nigerians . ..repent ooo...

That said the girl's head is not correct...

I'm out..
Re: My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
OpenGames:
I bet if a dude had come here saying his girlfriend left him stranded to take her father home, the same people that are shouting mother is this and mother riz dat will say she should go and marry her father then, doesn't she know her man is her no 1 priority? Is that how she ll be under her father's control in her husband's house?...Nigerians . ..repent ooo...

That said the girl's head is not correct...

I'm out..

Lolzzzzzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook / [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! / Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.