Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51478 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin

Do you lk at me like sme sort of god? I am human and can be pushed to the wall. What is there to pretend about? Thats the worst a guy can bring out of me bro. This is exactly what i meant when i said he must bleed.

Yes, you're human...a woman....

Everyone can have their bad surfaced when pushed to the wall....
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes, you're human...a woman....

Everyone can have their bad surfaced when pushed to the wall....

Good. Now you get it. there is a very thin line between love and hate. To be truthful, men will not raise hands on women whom they know will defend themselves in this manner.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Good. Now you get it. there is a very thin line between love and hate. To be truthful, men will not raise hands on women whom they know will defend themselves in this manner.

Whatever. It's primitive to for a man to raise his hands on a woman....no matter the provocation. ..

I just walk away when I'm angry!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by omarhlichanwa: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?
@ the first instance,I can't have anything to do wif a nagging ,agressive and hot tempered man.besides,women ar supposed to be handled wif care not slap.is she your goat? Why must u lay ur filthy hands on her? Let's try as much to stomach all nonsense.on d girl side,its up to you to decide,if he can slap you in courtship,lyk u sed diz d third time,it means when you are married,he would advance to beating the hell out of you
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
omarhlichanwa:
@ the first instance,I can't have anything to do wif a nagging ,agressive and hot tempered man.besides,women ar supposed to be handled wif care not slap.is she your goat? Why must u lay ur filthy hands on her? Let's try as much to stomach all nonsense.on d girl side,its up to you to decide,if he can slap you in courtship,lyk u sed diz d third time,it means when you are married,he would advance to beating the hell out of you

I narrated all your points to my friend, but emotions are raging and commonsense is driven to the back seat.

The violence in courtship could snowball into something more dangerous in . marriage.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

OP its only a SLAP!

So whats next would be my question
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Defo no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by saintbeckie(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
God gave us Brain so that we can give him rest. What's her definition of love sef? A man dat doesnt respect you does not deserve you. Rlship is not by Force but by Choice and of course dere is no Choice without a consequence. She better give it a second thought. Wish her all d best

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
saintbeckie:
God gave us Brain so that we can give him rest. What's her definition of love sef? A man dat doesnt respect you does not deserve you. Rlship is not by Force but by Choice and of course dere is no Choice without a consequence. She better give it a second thought. Wish her all d best

You have really spoken well. It's her call to make.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by mizkeleke(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mbanu.....
Once a hitter......always a hitter
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
mizkeleke:
Mbanu.....
Once a hitter......always a hitter

People hardly change within a marraige. If anything, their latent weaknesses and flaws are floated to the surface by marriage!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeongeon:
slap back with which hands?..those small soft hands.

Slapping back will lead to more aggression from the man. He will give ur face a brutal face lift.

What u do is that at night grab his dick and put it in btw a scissors and Severly threaten him..Infact he will leave d house for U before u even think of living.

That one na threatening na, I don't want to threaten.Definitely I know I don't want the relationship anymore after that even if he apologies. Na to pack few things of importance commot first so he may not find put I am leaving him. The last night with him,na to drug him food.Once I see he is dizzy, na to use him belt flog "my God" comot from him head.Pour am salt water, then leave.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

That one na threatening na, I don't want to threaten.Definitely I know I don't want the relationship anymore after that even if he apologies. Na to pack few things of importance commot first so he may not find put I am leaving him. The last night with him,na to drug him food.Once I see he is dizzy, na to use him belt flog "my God" comot from him head.Pour am salt water, then leave.

Talk wetin you go fit do! It's not as simple as you have typed it above!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
xest:
Go Bleep n squeeze ur mom's breast ashawo lesbo. Or go to brothel u wil c ur kind.

Na your sister yansh I want zest!
I wanna fuccck her puzzy with my massive rubber diccck!
I want to make her hate men like you! She got to stay wet for me men.

GIVE ME HER NUMBER DIICK!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Talk wetin you go fit do! It's not as simple as you have typed it above!

And what makes you think I haven't done it before,? undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
[s]woh! no sane man will bash his wife/gf to d volume of hurts on those[/s] pics.
But a mere slap from ur man isn't that cruel. Some women do slap their man n the roof still hangs,its no biggie.

Yea, I have seen worst cases.There are real life cases of pregnant women bashed like this undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

And what makes you think I haven't done it before,? undecided

Na so e easy? Taahhh
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Na so e easy? Taahhh

How e go easy? No be your friend dey chop beating yet she still sit down put for the guy house?I am sure you will do the same. Anyway, tell ya friend to leave, that's If the PEHNIS go gree her.

As I pray you don't witness or be a victim of domestic violence. Wish you luck . Don't wish to say more than I intend.

*unfollows thread*
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by AfricanFem(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
she needs to remove herself from that man. 4 months in and he is slapping her, by 2 years he will do much much worse. we dont want her story on nairaland.

wish her the best!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by RedSeaKing(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm not a Nigerian but my impression is that Nigerians all slap their women. Correct me.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

How e go easy? No be your friend dey chop beating yet she still sit down put for the guy house?I am sure you will do the same. Anyway, tell ya friend to leave, that's If the PEHNIS go gree her.

As I pray you don't witness or be a victim of domestic violence. Wish you luck . Don't wish to say more than I intend.

*unfollows thread*

Hahahhaha. I have seen numerous incidents of domestic violence in my neighbourhood while growing up.....Need not anyone to tell me the dangers involved therein. ...more than 75% of those marriages never survived. ..the frequent beatings simply weathered away every vestige of love the coupled shared. ..

As for my friend, it's her call, though I pray she reasons maturely and realises before its too late that she's willingly walking into a violence prone marriage. ...I put a call last night to her....

She's agreed to another audience with me...I might eventually lead her to this thread....maybe hers senses will come back....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by iykeaniogbe(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.

They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to realityr she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!

She sought my advice. I simply ask her if that was the first. She reluctantly said NO; the guy has slapped her twice before this recent one. I didn't want to be responsible for the breakup of an intending couple. And I don't also believe that, even in the face of verifiable, unbearable character defects, one should jump into a marriage with the hope of changing their spouses...you may just have inherited a prayer and fasting ministry! !!!

I advised her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!

She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!

If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?

Was my advice a wrong one?
she gat no option the other man she is running to, his he better? Ladies open ur eye. If you u carry urself with respect no man go slap u...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
RedSeaKing:
I'm not a Nigerian but my impression is that Nigerians all slap their women. Correct me.

A conclusion based on some IMPRESSION! !!!
Impressive!

But you are rudely wrong. ...It's not the case with all Nigerian men...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
she gat no option the other man she is running to, his he better? Ladies open ur eye. If you u carry urself with respect no man go slap u...

Hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by AfricanFem(f): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
iykeaniogbe:

your comments implies if a woman 'carries herself well' a man cant slap her, that is victim blaming. The men that beat their partners dont care how you carry yourself, it is the beater's fault not the victim.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
AfricanFem:
she needs to remove herself from that man. 4 months in and he is slapping her, by 2 years he will do much much worse. we dont want her story on nairaland.

wish her the best!

So far, she's has ignored all the warning signals of future domestic violence, and like a crow attracted to a fire, she's jumped unto the arms that will eventually be slapping her for fun in the nearest future.

Shockingly, she's beautiful, educated, and still has age on her side....her desperation is a shocker to me....
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
AfricanFem:

your comments implies if a woman 'carries herself well' a man cant slap her, that is victim blaming. The men that beat their partners dont care how you carry yourself, it is the beater's fault not the victim.

I agree! The blame should be laid squarely at the feet of the beater, not the victim!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Rachaelfrancis(f): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
haaaaa,slap me? I will first of all hack his bl**os and turn it like sterling. then dump his ass cry
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by mizkeleke(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:

People hardly change within a marraige. If anything, their latent weaknesses and flaws are floated to the surface by marriage!
Exactly
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
kolofem:

Yea I know you would, poor lady. She probably loves her man too much, love is blind abi?

It's not being blind, it's being in denial. She's confused. Domestic violence is a serious issue. Ya she loves him, but in the end she will make the right choice which is to put herself first and love herself more.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
Xest, I need your sister number o.I hope say her breerrst is firm, I no want bresst wey no get weight o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I bet she will be pretty! Truckpusher, party dey o.I want arrange xest sister join body cheesy cheesy . How you see the parole? E go make berra sense abi?
Any angry man's sister or daughter is a no go area. grin

Bring me standd and yourself and I might just consider the offer.

Two against one isn't a bad idea after all,at least I can still surprise both of you cheesy

Xest's sister could be one angry biitch,me no want anyone biting off my kini grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.