Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51476 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Josh316(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Only slap?

Oh well... She should ask Zubby77 what to do. He's been slapped more times than a Danfo driver grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Josh316:
Only slap?

Oh well... She should ask Zubby77 what to do. He's been slapped more times than a Danfo driver grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
nah
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
damkola:
nah

Especially when it has happened more than once!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by rossyc(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hell no, daz a handwriting boldly written on the wall.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
rossyc:
Hell no, daz a handwriting boldly written on the wall.

Everyone, apart from the lady in question, is seeing the signs. ...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by iykeaniogbe(m): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2015
kolocat:

And how exactly is she supposed to know who is a woman beater and who isn't. Women could be with men for years dating or even married and the beatings won't start years down the line. It's not like men go around with a label on them 'woman beater'. And at start of relationships it's easy to act nice and stuff to impress and attract the girl. Beaters don't start the slaps within the first minute. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.
Hmmmm well I just feel ladies should be more prudent to know wat dey want..
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Raalsalghul: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
I trust Nairaland. Some ladies will come here and threaten fire and brimstone, but in real life they will continue with the relationship.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Hmmmm well I just feel ladies should be more prudent to know wat dey want..

Hmm I don't understand your logic. That still wouldn't help them know which men are women beaters and which aren't. I mean humans are intuitive but we ain't psychic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by iykeaniogbe(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2015
kolocat:

Hmm I don't understand your logic. That still wouldn't help them know which men are women beaters and which aren't. I mean humans are intuitive but we ain't psychic.
Your thought on wat ladies should do wen dey can't tell a lady beater or should dey just remain single? Perharps I could share it with dem ladies around me...
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
Your thought on wat ladies should do wen dey can't tell a lady beater or should dey just remain single? Perharps I could share it with dem ladies around me...

Well if they like someone and they don't know them well, they shouldn't judge them before they even know the guy. Every guy that comes along deserves a chance. And when they show their true colours and if its bad(cheaters, liars, beaters etc) then break away from them.
All I'm saying is you shouldn't judge a guy before you know him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sexytemi:
when e no won receive breeze on top transformer o, no guy will try that with me without receiving like four slaps in return, even if we are arguing over something, he still doesn't have right to, won't leave him o, but me slapping him back should reset is brain.
Its easier said than done. enu dun ro efo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.