Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51508 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by hulega(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
ehen, if im slap am nko? hit the damn bit$ch if you need to. see this gals for up ooo their understanding na like that of a flatworm and they run on bile. damn cumbuckets.mtsheeeeewew
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by happyjuliet(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baby Juliet, is it the case that some women folks tend to ggravitate towards abusive men?

If I were in her shoes, I'll take a Boeing 787 grin grin grin

Babe juliet Ke
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nebila(f): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Any angry man's sister or daughter is a no go area. grin

Bring me standd and yourself and I might just consider the offer.

Two against one isn't a bad idea after all,at least I can still surprise both of you cheesy

Xest's sister could be one angry biitch,me no want anyone biting off my kini grin

As if you can handle standd!
As you no fit handle her online, I doubt if you can handle us offline. We go wound you oooo Truckie!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by iykeaniogbe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
AfricanFem:

your comments implies if a woman 'carries herself well' a man cant slap her, that is victim blaming. The men that beat their partners dont care how you carry yourself, it is the beater's fault not the victim.
well am of the opinion that she should try and see signs of a wife or woman beater before goin into any relationship so as nt to fall into d hands of another beater. Cuz her leaving her guy presently, what is d odd dat she will nt go into d arms of another beater?..
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
well am of the opinion that she should try and see signs of a wife or woman beater before goin into any relationship so as nt to fall into d hands of another beater. Cuz her leaving her guy presently, what is d odd dat she will nt go into d arms of another beater?..

And how exactly is she supposed to know who is a woman beater and who isn't. Women could be with men for years dating or even married and the beatings won't start years down the line. It's not like men go around with a label on them 'woman beater'. And at start of relationships it's easy to act nice and stuff to impress and attract the girl. Beaters don't start the slaps within the first minute. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

As if you can handle standd!
As you no fit handle her online, I doubt if you can handle us offline. We go wound you oooo Truckie!
Forget online joor.

Once she sets her eyes on me she'll just fall in love iyakata grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
happyjuliet:
Baby Juliet, is it the case that some women folks tend to ggravitate towards abusive men?

If I were in her shoes, I'll take a Boeing 787 grin grin grin

Babe juliet Ke

You didn't find it witty, did you?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by zeongeon: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

That one na threatening na, I don't want to threaten.Definitely I know I don't want the relationship anymore after that even if he apologies. Na to pack few things of importance commot first so he may not find put I am leaving him. The last night with him,na to drug him food.Once I see he is dizzy, na to use him belt flog "my God" comot from him head.Pour am salt water, then leave.
Chineke nna!!! U seem to b a stubborn/mischievous person I will like to tame U.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeongeon:
Believe her and believe anything my friend.

Peeps like her are the ones that would be crying and explaining to any friend and relation that cares to listen how much she loves you and how you've been treating her so bad. grin

Don't believe these online tigers - They are gentle rabbits that thinks of only two things - Your diick and your diick alone. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by zeongeon: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Believe her and believe anything my friend.

Peeps like her are the ones that would crying and explaining to any friend and relation that cares to listen how much she loves you and how you've been treating her so bad. grin

Don't believe these online tigers - They are gentle rabbits that thinks of only two things - Your diick and your diick alone. grin
Grab a bottle of cold heineken man...true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeongeon:
Grab a bottle of cold heineken man...true talk
I don't do beer.

Make it spirit please...... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
kolocat:

And how exactly is she supposed to know who is a woman beater and who isn't. Women could be with men for years dating or even married and the beatings won't start years down the line. It's not like men go around with a label on them 'woman beater'. And at start of relationships it's easy to act nice and stuff to impress and attract the girl. Beaters don't start the slaps within the first minute. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.
Tell them abeg. grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Raalsalghul: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na your sister yansh I want zest!
I wanna fuccck her puzzy with my massive rubber diccck!
I want to make her hate men like you! She got to stay wet for me men.

GIVE ME HER NUMBER DIICK!
Babe you cracked me up with this. You dey vex oh LoL
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by zeongeon: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't do beer.

Make it spirit please...... cheesy
No problem man...enjoy...bless God we are not babes...no one gets to slap us around..lol.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeongeon:
No problem man...enjoy...bless God we are not babes...no one gets to slap us around..lol.
We are not women but when you slap one woman you hurt your dignity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by zeongeon: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
We are not women but when you slap one woman you hurt your dignity.
U don't hit women..not good..but women should respect themselves and act like women.

U see some women act here and u know they deserve a smack but true strength lies in being able to control ur emotions.

And what takes a mans diginity is when he is not able to provide, care and protect his wife and not d slap.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by xest(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na your sister yansh I want zest!
I wanna fuccck her puzzy with my massive rubber diccck!
I want to make her hate men like you! She got to stay wet for me men.

GIVE ME HER NUMBER DIICK! 0
Hahaha, ashawo. Go Bleep ur generation fooool
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Babe you cracked me up with this. You dey vex oh LoL

I don tire for man.Na Lesbian level I dey o.I dey find xest sister biko.I want to suuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk her brrrrreeeeesssssttttt! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
xest:
Hahaha, ashawo. Go Bleep ur generation fooool

Xest give me ya sister number please!
I want to make good use of her kpekus! *brandishing rubber diccck at his face*
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

Xest give me ya sister number please!
I want to make good use of her kpekus! *brandishing rubber diccck at his face*

Why go for the rubber and fake when authentic ones are as common as green grass?
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Emaprince: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
cherryice:

its LOVE embarassed

mcheww undecided
miss pretty, you look like christmas morning.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
zeongeon:

Tame her? Let's see!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Frankaka8(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

At least I know my papa.

BROS, YOU GET PAPA? ??
go and ask google. Yeye!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Raalsalghul: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

I don tire for man.Na Lesbian level I dey o.I dey find xest sister biko.I want to suuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk her brrrrreeeeesssssttttt! grin cheesy
Babe take am easy abeg. I don laugh tire for here. LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Frankaka8:
go and ask google. Yeye!

Mtchewwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by cherryice(f): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emaprince:
miss pretty, you look like christmas morning.
thnks dear kiss
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by twerkjack: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2015
falconey:

OP its only a SLAP!
UR A FOOL
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by twerkjack: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2015
MzNelly:
If you hit me, I'll kick your balls.

Then dump you.
UR OWN GOOD BABE, ME IL SUE HIM TO COURT AND MAKE SURE I PERSIST TILL HE PAYS HANDAOMELY FOR DAMAGES DONE TO MY BODY AND MIND smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
twerkjack:
UR A FOOL

I think he was been sarcastic here!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2015
twerkjack:
UR OWN GOOD BABE, ME IL SUE HIM TO COURT AND MAKE SURE I PERSIST TILL HE PAYS HANDAOMELY FOR DAMAGES DONE TO MY BODY AND MIND smiley

In a courtship? Well, the guy messed up big time!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by falconey(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2015
twerkjack:
UR A FOOL

you are a disgrace to your race..........retardedd bitchh!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.