Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87192 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
3. Hair Thread.
i miss this hairstyle. Gosh
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
2. Luke School Rubber Sandal.

This rubber sandal came way after my time , we used Cortina leather sandals then , my dad got one for me from Bata when I got into jss one in 1989
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by bacteria24(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
I remember this!!

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:

cheesy
hope d dude don dey normal now

yes! But the wehrey eye don red like man u jersey grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
1. Jet Body Cream&Stella Pomade cream (Best for Harmattan).
I don't know jet but Stella pomade was on my traditional marriage bride price list. Trust umuada they don't joke with their oldies. We found it and bought it for them. And that was 2013.
So stella pomade is not extinct. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Fulaboy(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

madgoat na inside gutter u go sitdown so grin

Chai! Na who give this fulani goat expired Togo weed? cry
I won't let you miss these cheesy see what am having for breakfast grin the first one is mine tongue and you the others can take the last one

Orijin101
Chimerase
Sinaj
2dice
Kingtom
Stephenqueen and all other weedstars can share it

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Honestly i used them all n am stl single. I dnt knw wht's happnin 2 me actually!
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by fpeter(f): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2015
octopusfreaky:
it isnt but singles are always sad in their closets when dey see their mates getting married....at age 50 your children ''first-born" shudnt be asking u for waec fees......from age 50 and above u shud be relaxing and not hustling for children again..

I understand you but what can a person do? i know nobody really likes to be single but sometimes you just can't help it.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2015
cococandy:
I don't know jet but Stella pomade was on my traditional marriage bride price list. Trust umuada they don't joke with their oldies. We found it and bought it for them. And that was 2013.
So stella pomade is not extinct. angry

Sure, some of them are still much available and that's why I said if you use them "Back then". Because these days, most people can't use them anymore.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
zainyola:

Are u married? wink wink

grin No

zainyola, like am not married and am asking others to get married?

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by cococandy(f): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:

Sure, some of them are still much available and that's why I said if you use them "Back then". Because these days, most people can't use them anymore.
sorry I used the wrong emoticon
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Burger01:

Wow! I rocked Tommy and Versace plus Reebok, Nike and Nike Air. Very nice.
I don't like Fila and Fubu. Fubu sounds like 'fufu', I detest the designer for that angry cheesy

grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
cococandy:
sorry I used the wrong emoticon

U dont need 2 be sorry Sis, thanks for your comments.

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
donlyone:

Op, you 'OLD die'

Where you see picture jet cream?

Meanwhile, you fit give directions to the place them they sell 'Ameriya Pomade' or Stella Pomade

grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Fabdedon(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

I think say na only holy communion u sabi take grin grin

Abeg Who get Aj weed make e supply this our guy? cry

Cc:
Fabdedon
Ipledge
2dice
Stephenqueen
after now ifa give u go say nah expired one grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Lanretoye(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
rezzy:

Are you the one in your profile pic?

yezzir/ma,why did you ask?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Fabdedon(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Walks into thread, collect weed from Alberto2k,
Abeg who help me see my lighter?
Runs out of thread looking for lighter
see as you just de form.. Nah 20 minutes i give you..you go use head de scrub ground grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
go n consult Google. mtchew.
how i wish we could fu..ck each other,am going to pay o,not free.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
shiki:

But are u m******d or not

not m******d undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Fabdedon(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya na! Make una take amu, 1wrap for each and the 3rd for person way quick finish grin grin

Fellow weedstars we get new members
Cc: kingtom
Stephenqueen
Orijin101
2dice
Acekid4c
Ipledge
Fulaboy
Fabdedon

Oya report here!
watin i need now nah girl wea go de rub my chest.. prettythicksme don de handle d pepper soup
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Honestly i used them all n am stl single. I dnt knw wht's happnin 2 me actually!
nothing do u,it just happen sometimes.me too use everything but still single without even a stable GF
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by eluquenson(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Good old days, I used the pomade cos am a man & now am married.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by omotoyecable(f): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:
Mumsy used no3, no5
I spent no6... used 50kobo to buy bubble gum and sprint chewing gum, baba dudu, kulikuli
yey sprint chewing gum! use to call it spirit chewing gum then..
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehe grin grin

Oya take fanta grin

what is the name of the one on the left ?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by lovely17(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
well I saw them and I Am still single undecided not my fault
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Emmysteve(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Lol i know most of them.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by greatnow: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

come fetch small mah nigga' cool
thanks bros...make I fetch my own begin go home...before this people go get info say we dey do this tin here......Vooom is better than statement
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
lolz
I know all, minus the first though....
Rocked that thread hair like crazy_ it helped my hair growth.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Codedrunscom:

what is the name of the one on the left ?

Randi grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by bakanike5: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
if money no day kon
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by TCann(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by TCann(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?

[size=16pt]Where is the 50 kobo paper note? This array is not complete o!![/size] grin
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?

Where is the 50 kobo paper note? This array is not complete o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.