Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87154 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
i'm not a smoker but i love the idea of your signature.... No wonder they say weed is healthy..

Very healthy bro... If you dread smoking, you can just mix some good quality weed with cooked food, preferably beans, Gives u almost the same high effect as smoking it cool

- My 2wraps - cheesy
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
7. Titanic Tshirts

cheesy I was still a kid then. 5 or 6 years. But I can remember my aunty had one of this. smiley
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Burger01(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Damn!
Better things those days.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
3. Hair Thread.

This one really got me laughing, collect enough bruising from my mum for wasting her thread...
op gud one for the memories... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Did you?
bros, me i be ajebutter. i no be ajepako. i no dey chop that kind margerine. the one i chop na imported directly from switzerland. in fact even queen sef never chop the kind one wey i chop grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Very healthy bro... If you dread smoking, you can just mixed some good quality weed with cooked food, preferably beans, Gives u almost the same high effect as smoking it cool

- My 2wraps - cheesy
hehe.... Spice of life...

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by rezzy: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Donpizzle:
@op, wat does dis post hv to do with being single?....

It means the person is close to 30 years or above. He/she don old

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by stag: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Hahahaha These really gat me laughing hard cheesy grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by olatpic(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
1. Jet Body Cream&Stella Pomade cream (Best for Harmattan).

I used both..back in the days grin grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
4. Nixoderm Cream.

Uses:
-Pimples
-Eczema
-Rashes

How to apply:
Rinse the affected part with soap and warm water. Dry the surface and apply. Twice dailygrin.

But this Nixoderm is still in the market till today naw?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by fpeter(f): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
jennybright:

Stella pomade is still one of the important item in our marriage list. I love it so much it smells good. Back then in the village during harmattan season we always take it to stream and apply it in our body after bath. Good old days.

Is it still in the market? You know back then we used to rub Saturday Night Powder on our checkered house wears in FGC
Just to smell nice, later i graduated from stella pomade to traveler's lotion because the boys were taunting stella pomade.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey grin
Madgoat grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Lanretoye(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
rezzy:

It means the person is close to 30 years or above. He/she don old
you are right...
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by buchichukwu69: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?

You no get 50kobo note? And the other coins; 25kobo, 10kobo, 5kobo, 1kobo?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
I used all and still single, don't know what happened undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by rezzy: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
walahai talahi if you haf eat this butter you must be a great grand father by now shocked

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7KyDN9EsGC4/U4g37EQ3jrI/AAAAAAAAGkE/u9gLC1LfLpk/s1600/223056_10150395887003136_754638135_10607487_5252228_n.jpg[/img]

After eating the butter finish, we go use the kpagolo dey do moi moi

11 Likes

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
U forgot Venus Cream.

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by shegsrules(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
How about sheila face rub wey resemble lipstick container and all does brown powder wey dey metal container
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by rezzy: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Lanretoye:

you are right...

Are you the one in your profile pic?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2015
rezzy:

After eating the butter finish, we go use the kpagolo dey do moi moi
grin grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Bowaley17(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Good old days.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by rezzy: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
softysparky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go straight to MFM for deliverance grin grin angry grin angry grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by eaccyboy(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? do I look like an Hausa chick? undecided
I'm Angie.
u look hausa fulani... Wt d ring in ur nose.. Bt no lies ure pretty
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Rilwayne001: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
bros, me i be ajebutter. i no be ajepako. i no dey chop that kind margerine. the one i chop na imported directly from switzerland. in fact even queen sef never chop the kind one wey i chop grin

embarassed embarassed Chief, you can lie oo
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Juss here to roll Sk till am covered in dank cool

You got extra rizler for there, make I roll one tiny.

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

*Looks right, left, up, down and centre to see any sign of Ishi.love*

Oya take amu abokii na cool
I dey game. Pass me some Sk

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

embarassed embarassed Chief, you can lie oo
ajeburra tinz my bros cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by eaccyboy(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
softysparky:
as u fine reach.. I no bliv
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by stag: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
8. Did you rock these?

FILA
TOMMY HILFIGER
SEAN JOHN
VERSACE
FUBU

With KITO sandals, Cross and African Champion Trekkers. Black&Brown.

grin cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Donpizzle:
@op, wat does dis post hv to do with being single?....
it means the person is old enof to marry ...1970s dose fns were in vogue....
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2015
walahi talahi if you haf rock this shoe, you must be in the nursing home right now wearing diapers like fayose mama shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1617178_bata_cortina_jpeg3633bab9dcb60dd8cb0292b17343903e

10 Likes

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by bamite(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? do I look like an Hausa chick? undecided
I'm Angie.
Its not like u're dat pretty bt u're always jst full of urself.. y?
Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.