Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87190 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Fulaboy(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey! U no dey see well ni? U don mix ya weed with ur cow dung again ba undecided
*finally found a place to sit*
Choiii is been a long night
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Dt Jet cream and Stella pomade are still very common here in Katsina. Infact,dey use d Jet Cream as Hair cream here! Smh
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin101:

you jez dey sign people in anyhow! see the ajebos wey you dey sign in angry
lasoulmacuby
juicyjoint
report here!
U see urself. After na on top Orijin bitter I dey use relax
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Walks into thread, collect weed from Alberto2k,
Abeg who help me see my lighter?
Runs out of thread looking for lighter
wehrey! Come back here... I geh boiz way dey pick pocket come summit to me grin grin

See ya lighter, take amu grin

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
E never reach dt level,gv me my natural weed
am getting jes too high
all of yor looking like ant to me man..
This jumbo wey dey my hand so fit make yur rapp faster than twister+ busta rhymes join together
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by IamOpemipo(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Juss here to roll Sk till am covered in dank cool

Dude i'm goin find u
And i'm goin smoke with u
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey! U no dey see well ni? U don mix ya weed with ur cow dung again ba undecided

looks can be deceptive u know grin

those guys don tay for the game oo! grin
see dat tall skinny one
don dey cough
*gives him viju milk asap*
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
lol i am actually getting these inputs from another nairaland page of the past lol. i am cheating. https://www.nairaland.com/1850433/nigerian-commercial-adverts-80s-90s/5 << this one

Hehehe grin grin

Oya take fanta grin

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
*finally found a place to sit*
Choiii is been a long night
madgoat na inside gutter u go sitdown so grin

Chai! Na who give this fulani goat expired Togo weed? cry
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Thankz(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool........................neva seen no 1, buh mumsy and a lot of ladies i knw used no2, i even used nixoderm some 6yrs back gawshhhhh..................funny ppl
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alexx187(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
NEVA BELIEVED I COULD COME ACROSS ALL DIS STUFFS AGAIN.....HAHAHAHA......@ ;DOP WIA U GET DIS STUFFS DEM,U TRY DIE.........NO WAHALA SHA MAKE WE MEET FOR THAT WAY LATER NA,I OWE U BOTTLES....... grin grin grin.........THE USUAL......
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi if you haf rock this shoe, you must be in the nursing home right now wearing diapers like fayose mama shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1617178_bata_cortina_jpeg3633bab9dcb60dd8cb0292b17343903e
I rocked them in primary school. We used to called them "cortina" or " back to school". Those were good old days, full of innocence. The world is slipping away gradually and we don't know it.

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by stephenqueen: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya na! Make una take amu, 1wrap for each and the 3rd for person way quick finish grin grin

Fellow weedstars we get new members
Cc: kingtom
Stephenqueen
Orijin101
2dice
Acekid4c
Ipledge
Fulaboy
Fabdedon

Oya report here!
U dey craze, which new member we get, u wan dey sign ote ba undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Dude i'm goin find u
And i'm goin smoke with u
I think say na only holy communion u sabi take grin grin

Abeg Who get Aj weed make e supply this our guy? cry

Cc:
Fabdedon
Ipledge
2dice
Stephenqueen
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
tosag:
I rocked them in primary school. We used to called them "cortina" or " back to school". Those were good old days, full of innocence. The world is slipping away gradually and we don't know it.
yeah the world is finished. but you know when it is darkest means we are about to enter another golden age of innocence
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehe grin grin

Oya take fanta grin

join am with cabin biscuit and we are talking my bros grin

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by wtfCode: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Juss here to roll Sk till am covered in dank cool
i dey come make i bake with u.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Cc:
Fabdedon
Ipledge
2dice
Stephenqueen
me wey entre sambisa go collect weed fro shekau,Wetin be Aj weed? Collect Aj weed,wey i buy from maracana stadium

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:

see dat tall skinny one
don dey cough
*gives him viju milk asap*

Baba wehrey! Weed doctor grin grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sulakishop(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
This is my father's favourite battery back then...strictly for his touchlight and transistor radio grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by greatnow: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

*Looks right, left, up, down and centre to see any sign of Ishi.love*

Oya take amu abokii na cool
. Bros abeg the tin still remain? Abeg give me small mine is finished...will call schoolboy latter in the evening to bring for me
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by paulavon: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
That Stella pomade along side kernel and coconut pomade where common features in most homes then. The bottle does not even break when it falls on a concrete surface.Amongst all those currencies 20kobo was my favorite,it was so beautiful and that was my pocket money in primary school.I will buy Agidi jollof,ojukwu finger,kuli kuli,moi moi and ice cream with just 20 kobo.one thing I could never buy then was Gala,as at 1990 it was sold for 1 Naira.Do you know what it means to have 1 Naira then?memories of the good old days.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by onyenro(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Pronto and Planta. if u don't know these, you are an indomie generation
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by IamOpemipo(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Cc:
Fabdedon
Ipledge
2dice
Stephenqueen

No b every holy communion dey holy ma guy
Do u knw weed itself is holy, divine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
I used all of those back then,I wore those sandals to school then.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by VickyRotex(f): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
shiki:

U are right dear, ....but u haven't comment on de real purpose of de post oooo wink

cheesy ofocos there's nothing happening... smiley
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
sulakishop:
This is my father's favourite battery back then...strictly for his touchlight and transistor radio grin grin grin
\

also for playing koso
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Misternas89(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
umarc19:

It means 'Angry'

Nigerian gals forming fake British accent since 1881BB (Before Buhari)
grin

Hehehehehehe bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by shiki(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy ofocos there's nothing happening... smiley

But are u m******d or not
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
well, I don't wanna look Hausa.

Ehen,so u r in accra.wonderful
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba wehrey! Weed doctor grin grin
cheesy
hope d dude don dey normal now
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
greatnow:
. Bros abeg the tin still remain? Abeg give me small mine is finished...will call schoolboy latter in the evening to bring for me
come fetch small mah nigga' cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.