Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52367 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election

Did you say the same when Ambode campaigned in Alaba

teamaplus2015:

Osinbanjo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market

the campaign train of Akinwunmi Ambode berthed in ASPAMDA to urge the traders to let their interests support the continuity of excellence by APC in Lagos.

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by An2elect2(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
franchizy:
Igbos are hungry people and refugees in Lagos, so im not suprise. A tribe that is never united. There politics of hate and sentiment is why they can never rule Nigeria. very shameless tribe.

politics of hate and sentiment? you just described your oba.

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sad that nigerian politics hasn't risen beyond rice and beans and ewedu distribution
Tufia

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by thefakestan: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos needs change and its urgent,

Even in the Animated video where they showed

Tinubu planned,
Fashola executed

But Ambode was just waving a broom carelessly and showed (showing) phantom cluelessness.

Jimi Agbaje on the other hand has a plan.
JK is our Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by redcliff: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
holucunleh:
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.

Sorry 5 people dont want your tutor and mentoring.. nobody does.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mamatee07:
If you want to match someone then do it well or don't bother, see Ambode's nice garri compared to Jimi's won that looks like it's for beggars shocked

Are you trying to call the traders and business (wo)men in Alaba International market, beggars

If you want to join Oba Akiolu in killing people in the lagoon because they do not support Ambode, just say so instead of talikng codedly shocked

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by M4gunners: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jimi my Man.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by akpet2: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am an igbo guy and am voting for ambode....I believe in his experience and Apc....
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by drinksandmoreng: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will vote Akinwunmi Ambode to secure the future of my children. A Lagos for all, vote for continuity, vote for Akinwunmi Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
dipopooo:
Flatees like garri wellla na. Make him giv them plenty garri n Kabiyesi akiolu go giv dem water.

#LagoonThings4Flateees

This is why many Nigerians like me will remain in the US all my life. Here you decide to live in NY. Any day you get tired you sell your house and move to another state no questions asked. Nigerians have a longggggggg wayyyyy to go. Lord have mercy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by tomzman: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
I pity Lagosians if PDP wins. From records, PDP doesn't leave a sign of development in any SW state they rule. Igbos are just being used but they are too blind to realise it.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
aswear down, Oba Akiolu is working for PDP
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Faraidi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
bamidele029:
Lmao, the garri sef looks one kind.
my Igbo and South South brother pls let us vote Agbaje to end Tinubu dominance in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by guvna(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
in tuface voice, dis Lagos wey una dey see so, is our own. we Igbo's own Lagos.

Fool, come 2016 and you will see whether na your forefathers own Lagos. And believe ne this is regardless of what or which party wins.

Our eyes don open say you guys have no good intentions here. Don't worry. I laff very gently. Yoruba na true power, wait and see !!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by lolababe331e: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:
my Igbo and South South brother pls let us vote Agbaje to end Tinubu dominance in Lagos

And give it to Bode George and Ogunlewe abi, no thank you

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Less than 48 hours to shame d lagoon owner. The owner of Almighty lagos.

I swear by Almighty God Allah. This time u will swear with Satan.

#obaWerey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by DavidSilas2015: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mr. Governor. Jimi Agbaje u dont need to campaign again, u have won the election already. Congratulation . God bless Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Dahnify70(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jk, you are OK. Jimmy you don't need to campaign again. You have our votes. Every Igbo man in lag will vote for change in lag and the change will certainly come from you. You are the son of the soil we know. The son of the soil we trust. You are in business and you know what it takes. Those that are always in paid don't understand how we business people feel. We know you can definitely deliver. You are not going there to steal government money because you have already made money. Sai Jimmy. Sai real lagosian

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by intergral(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Chai...... See em, failed out.
Ambo o!
Ambo!
Ambo o!
Ambo!
#teamAPCAmbode
wow I love music video...
Dammy crane looks like a real Agbero!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by ElekeNtioba: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=14pt]APC gave Igbos only Two Commissioners in SIXTEEN YEARS. PDP gave Igbo and Urhobo three members of House of Reps in ONE DAY.

The difference is clear. JK is definitely OK.

Vote JK and commit the bastard oba's memory in the dustbin of history.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by hmmbabs(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
tmann626:
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Liquid2Metal: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am Igbo, but despite the trash the Oba spewed, I ll still vote for Ambode(APC). Because I believe in continuity. Bringing Jimi in will truncate the developmental flow in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:

Am already back to Lagos. Easter is over time to prove oba lagoon wrong.

Ago people dey vex say fashola abandon d road half way bc na non indigene area, oba werey come add salt to injury.

We are ready for lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by 2kris(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
garrix8:
Why is JK giving Ndigbo garri as if they're refugees? Where was he during the Biafra war when Ibo "shudren" were dying of starvation? That was when they'd have needed his Garri.

This Tax-Evader thinks sharing Garium Sulphate to hungry Ibos is a Bold IDEA... cheesy

Anyways, JK is not OK.

Ambo รด ti de.

Sai Ambode

Sai APC!!!
lord have mercy on this man that have refused to see that time and events have drastically changed in nigeria....yes 3million igbos were killed during civil war rewind to 2015 the are the most industraus,most succesfull,most richest tribe in nigeria.....even am not mistaken the are even more than ur so called tribe in population,in education,both home and abroad...even the hausas atest to it that"were ever u go in nigeria and u didnt find a ibo man run as far as ur legs can carry u.......what can be said abt yoruba except fear fear people,willing tools,amala people,dirty people,gossipers,highly tribalistic according to the adamawas and even the plateau...inter marry with a yoruba man a plateau man said na wetin i go dey eat and drink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by adebisicutie: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Liquid2Metal:
I am Igbo, but despite the trash the Oba spewed, I ll still vote for Ambode(APC). Because I believe in continuity. Bringing Jimi in will truncate the developmental flow in lagos.

You get sense and I know many wise Igbos like you who have refused to be used as pawns by PDP

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by gbolahanodunowo: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin[b][/b]I so much love this man.why is AMBbO scare.is it because of his bad past record?I see! Lagosians be wise

Shikishiki ma mi AGBAJE

JK Omoluabi Eko

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos for us the people, residents and tax payers not for a JagbaJantis of Bourdillon.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
Liquid2Metal:
[/s]

Onye mere gi onye igbo?

We need change both in federal and lagos. Don't b a hypocrite. Thiefnubuu must not continue milking Lagos. Lagos needs change. Oba of lagoon needs his pipeline of bribery cut off so He can face his traditional institution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by olad2020: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
tmann626:
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by fboycaestro12(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:

But you have a state....If you're tired of Tinubu dominance go back to your state. Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria that you can live in?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Tolatutu: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
That garri lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.