Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52360 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
BodyKiss:

Myopic
grazie
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by maclatunji: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ineffective campaign strategy.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by cheaperstores: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
perryy:
. Lie. Without rigging, JK will humiliate Tinubu. Is Ambode contesting? No. It is Tinubu masquerading as Ambode
Its Tinubu going for fifth term.Vote JK for governor
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Became a chartered accountant at 24, and you say he has 36 years of Administrative/accounting experience? Is he up to 60years of age?

I doubled 36 again. It's the figure of age(36yrs) of Fellow of chartered accountants that I wrote again. Skip of brain. It can happen to anyone. It's over 26. I'll modify my post and correct my typo mistake.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by kelvincoll(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election

He is Yoruba already, supposedly known by the yoruba lagosians as well who are his foundation. He is only expanding his campaign to other tribe. Alaba maybe more Igbos but the northerners are well clustered in that area too.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
godsamist:
Ambode hear me now i dey stil vex for wetin your baba say about igbos,listern up,by any means,one igbo man die for lagoon because of not voting for you,10yorubas go die on top Amala,equation balance!

your statement has element of stupidity written all over it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by kclex: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Browse at cheaper rate on ur android with MTN.
Purchase 1000Megabytes(1G)at jos N1200
Payment culd b made in cash/transfer or by sending d pin of a valid recharge card.
Contact no..08064648497 or 08144021414
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by snnipsi: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
perryy:
Fellow Lagosians, it is time to key into the change mantra and actually change Lagos state's political hegemony. The change we seek we elude us if we do not rise on Saturday to destroy Tinubu's political dynasty which has been entrenched in Lagos state for a period of eons now. We need change in Lagos as it is in Abuja.

The only surefire way to have a responsive and responsible government is change. Without it, the actors at the helms of affairs will be complacent, proud, irresponsible, and at the end of the day, assumed apotheosis and take the people for a ride. Change is the only antidote for bad and complacent governance. We must not be drawn into the euphoria of Buhari's Abuja victory and fail to make change happen in Lagos . We must defy the Jagaban political infallibility and vote our conscience, vote for our future and vote for positive change. A change we all envision, a change to trust and not to fear,a change that will permeate every facet of Lagos,a change that is impervious to religion, ethnicity and regionism, a change palpable to all and not just the elites ,a change we all can feel in our homes, a change visible to all Lagosians and a change that works.

Yes, the change has started in Abuja and it will be useless if it is not replicated in Lagos which is a mini Nigeria . Lagos has been in opposition for the past 16 years, yet there is no state in Nigeria that is as developed as Lagos. Let me ask these few questions- will Buhari's government not make use of our constitution? Or is Buhari going to run a neo- military government? Will the avenues for internally generated revenue in Lagos disappear because Buhari is in Abuja and Agbaje is in Lagos? What about the federal allocation? Buhari will cease it, right? The answers to all these questions is that no matter who is in Abuja and who is in Alausa, Lagos will remain what it is- the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. Nobody can change that. So erase your fear of remaining in opposition and vote for your conscience, vote for change.

I feel your pains but sorry you are not totally constructive.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by femi4: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
akins56:
Awon obinna Ebinna ! Hit like for akinwumi , share for ambode, and 'log out' for agbaje !
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Alphaoscar: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

You will be shocked on Saturday. Did u remember " kosi koro ko si bo? You and the original poster of that trash will be shamed.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
That dick called Tinubu. Can't wait to see him overthrown.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by benjsniper33: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
[img][/img] sad
clemz88:
Yoruba will always be a yoruba. undecided . Is not their fault cos I guess is the too much red oil they use to cooked that has filled their brain.I rather be single than marry a yoruba or even make friends with them cos they are snakes under green grass .

"For My people are foolish, They know Me not; They are stupid children And have no understanding They are shrewd to do evil, But to do good they do not know."

Jeremaiah 4 vs 22
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by mustymatic(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Jimi Agabje....Governor elect of Lagos State..Jimi Agabje the real son of the soil n a real Lagosian not Ambode that is from another state trying to claim lagosian
He's Nigerian
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by boban007: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
SATURDAYS ELECTION IS BETWEEN IGBO MAN(JIMI OKECHUKWU AGBAJE)AND THE REAL YORUBA MAN AMBODE.UNFORTUNATELY THE YORUBAS ARE THE OWNERS OF LAGOS STATE WITH MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS,HENCE JIMI CAN KISS LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP GOOD BYE FOR LIFE.AFTER SATURDAY HE CAN CONTEST AGAIN IN ANAMBRA 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by superted87: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
adebisicutie:

You people just dey recycle the same propaganda up and down. I have seen this same comment many times under different names
NO MIND THE LIAR, THINKS EVERYONE IS AS DULL AS HE IS.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by aby1976(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

Sorry 2say 2re a dreamer because as am here am wt my 5 guys. Ibos and voting 4ambode. God fit punish u 4dat lie.infat they askd m 2tell u that. Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Touchforfree(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Onyebuchi Ememanka writes

"What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance.
As a people that thrive on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive to their duties.
Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people, just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not!
All of a sudden, Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people and they understand that it is better for them to have a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal government can do.
In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than the pope.
Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge population and presence there......"

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by tuniski: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
aderonila18:

Can you imagine that kind of politics angry Jimi is a big disgrace
u are narrow! Do u know what the hausa/fulanis tell themselves about GEJ? Well, it is only when yorubas,igbos or SS vote a preferred candidate that it is tribal. The whole buhari north can continue to vote their kinsman and it is ok just democracy! Wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
fyneguy:
Some of his foot soldiers entered a restaurant I was in; they assumed I was Igbo and started telling me how APC hated Igbos so much. I should vote for Jimi. They got the shock of their lives.

The Igbos are looking so cheap to buy now. PDP telling them lies with video since they cannot afford to pay them this time cos GEJ don loose.

Imagine how low they ve stooped and how cheap Agbaje is using them. At the end of the day Oba of Lagos will remain and Agbaje will be forever loyal to him.

Dem dey use them settle scores...dem dey rejoice say dem don carry relevance for Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Freelancer00(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
oneeast:
From what I have seen since we stormed Lagos in the morning there is no way JK will not win.

JK has clinched Alausa house.
U stormed Lagos to come and rig abi

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by clemz88(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
benjsniper33:
[img][/img] sad

"For My people are foolish, They know Me not; They are stupid children And have no understanding They are shrewd to do evil, But to do good they do not know."

Jeremaiah 4 vs 22
its describes u . Sorry I forgot to quote it. Tnks for reminding me
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by clemz88(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
tupacshakur:

Jobless Fool!

...to think the most likely Employer to give your sorry ass a job here in Lagos is a Yoruba Man!

Oloshi!

is nothing no offense cos I know that cursing is synonymous to yorubas. So keep cursing urself n ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by clemz88(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
snnipsi:

Pls revise your conclusion about your hate for other tribes. That sounds very unhealthy for the unity of mother Nigeria. One Country, One Nation, One Nigeria!
I'm not hating I'm saying the fact cos that's what av seen around me.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Obynolee(f): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

Do you mean that he has not been campaigning in Yoruba dominated areas?,i think you made this statenent out of hatered or ignorance
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by rileyy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very scanty, only aba boys go attend rally like dis. Ndigbo kwenu! Obinna no hide ur face, I see you *lol
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Obynolee(f): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
blacksta:

You didn't talk like this the day Ambode visited the same market
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
where the crowd now?

Agbaje boys dey hide ni? With that crowd na real storm Lagos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Obynolee(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
tmann626:
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!

who are you campaigning for now?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by lilmagambo(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Das ma governor jimi Agbaje Eko must change
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Obynolee(f): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
godsamist:
Ambode hear me now i dey stil vex for wetin your baba say about igbos,listern up,by any means,one igbo man die for lagoon because of not voting for you,10yorubas go die on top Amala,equation balance!

Guy easy ooooo all these politicians are not worth anybody's blood
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by lloydpras: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
NairaQuest:

This is why many Nigerians like me will remain in the US all my life. Here you decide to live in NY. Any day you get tired you sell your house and move to another state no questions asked. Nigerians have a longggggggg wayyyyy to go. Lord have mercy

Your Point?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by rileyy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Touchforfree:
Onyebuchi Ememanka writes

"What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance.
As a people that thrive on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive to their duties.
Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people, just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not!
All of a sudden, Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people and they understand that it is better for them to have a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal government can do.
In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than the pope.
Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge population and presence there......"

You're the only sensible igbo alive n prolly the only human amongst, sometime I wonder if those thing are alien or something. They don't breath well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.