Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52368 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 6:15am On Apr 10, 2015
intergral:
wow I love music video...
Dammy crane looks like a real Agbero!
I aint talKing bout the video but the Governor of lagos state.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by gists: 6:31am On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.

It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

And you people think all these will disappear with Jimi on PDP's platform?
My people die because of ignorance.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Pigin1: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Jimi Agabje....Governor elect of Lagos State..Jimi Agabje the real son of the soil n a real Lagosian not Ambode that is from another state trying to claim lagosian
Only in Lagos a fulani man, a calaba man, an Ondo man will be the governor as long as you have money:: I pray their ancestors in the grave cast a spell on em all to die in the lagoon instead of the other tribes trying to do the needful by voting for a lagosian. After betraying GEJ they want to do same to their own!!! Stu.pid Oloriburuku people

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by dipopooo(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2015
NairaQuest:

This is why many Nigerians like me will remain in the US all my life. Here you decide to live in NY. Any day you get tired you sell your house and move to another state no questions asked. Nigerians have a longggggggg wayyyyy to go. Lord have mercy

Story story
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by dipopooo(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
why u no open ur monkey face for ur pic ode see as u short dey do tribalism,those ur clothes sef na aba man make am

Lol.... Ojukwu's son hw market na?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by gists: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
tupacshakur:

You use the same moniker to plead for jobs and to insult Yorubas on Nairaland.

You think a Yoruba like me that goes through your previous posts insulting his tribe would still want to help you. I know you won't believe me but I could get you a job in an audit firm here in Lagos, even if it's a 50k-per-month job for you to hone your accounting and audit skills.

I'm not against you bashing my tribe as I'm an acclaimed Fl@thead slayer here on NL. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning, jobless and fuccked-up. I've been there. So my advice to you is to get 2 monikers, one for Yoruba-bashing and one to plead for jobs.

You even posted your email address and you think you can't be traced with it, maimed and wasted thereafter. Be careful, Fl@thead!

Senseless m0ron!
I am not in that line of profession so I can't get him a job. But even if I could, I wouldn't dare call someone who can't speak good english for an audit job. Let alone a tribal bigot with bad english and no experience when more than half of his would-be company's clients will be from another tribe.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Diligence: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Why I Am Now For Jimi Agbaje: Former Ambode Supporter

By Kole Onikoyi

"I used to be a supporter of APC candidate Akinwunmi Ambode for the Lagos gubernatorial elections for 2015. My support was because of a personal liking for the man who smiled at me from all those posters and billboards. However, that has changed and I am now in the Jimi Agbaje’s PDP corner. You need to know why.

The first reason is that the APC will control the federal government from May 29. They will also be in the majority in the Senate and the House of Representatives. From my projections, it seems they will also win more governorship positions next Saturday.

I am very worried about the implications of such a super majority for the APC. I believe that every democracy needs strong opposition to really thrive. If the APC becomes such a super majority, I fear that they would begin to take Nigerians for granted the way the PDP did for so long. Since the APC will be the dominant party it would be a great thing for the PDP to control a large state like Lagos from where they can be the voice of the opposition. That does not stop the federal government and Gen. Buhari from doing positive projects for the state, unless the APC is saying that the FG it will lead will discriminate against non-APC states.

To be sincere are you not worried about how things are going to be with APC leader Bola Tinubu pulling weight in the centre and in Lagos as well? A man who ‘Financial Times’ recently called ‘Machiavelli’, who knows how to manipulate the media and divert resources for the extension of his personal fiefdom. We need a counter check for him and his party. So Agbaje should win.

Ambode as the APC candidate of APC has professional qualification and experience as an accountant. Jimi Agbaje on the other hand belongs to an entrepreneurship background where he has founded a company, excelled as the CEO and subsequently as director of JayKay Pharmacy. An accomplished pharmacist, he held several positions in the pharmaceutical union and has vied for the position of Governor of Lagos, no less than two times.

Ambode, just like Fashola is a product of the Jagaban school of the unknown. The recent documentary on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu makes me fear what the implications of voting Ambode is. Governor Fashola did well in his first term and I wondered what happened in his second term and I figured from what I saw about Tinubu in that documentary that Fashola may have refused to play ball. What if Ambode decides to play ball and gives in to Tinubu’s every whim? Then Lagosians will be in trouble.

In Lagos, the APC collects tax indiscriminately from traders, vocational workers, professionals etc. They collect money from the toll gates in Lekki which has proven to be bad business because they have paid up to 62billion on the Lekki-Epe Expressway road and the road is not halfway complete.

The APC regime has been very elitist, with Tinubu converting The General Hospital land into estate according to the documentary and backdating the Certificate of Occcupancy of Lagos State lands to claim ownership of land in Lagos anytime he wants. Even the land where the Ikeja Mall now belongs is for him- that land originally belonged to Lagos State.

The Lagos State Polytechnic land at Ikosi was converted for commercial use for TV continental and Radio continental. What sort of governance is that? We need to try someone else who will look at Tinubu and not be under any obligation for his sake. Besides Agbaje is not beholden to any godfather in the way Ambode is. People keep referring to Bode George as his godfather. I was surprised to hear recently from an Agbaje campaign staff that George has not contributed a dime to Agbaje’s campaign since he won his primary. He doesn’t even have such wealth like Tinubu to contribute as much. So on what basis Would Agbaje be his stooge?

It’s evident that we need a new lease of life in Lagos based on this message of change. Buhari was given benefit of doubt to ensure that things work well in Nigeria, we need to give Jimi Agbaje that opportunity. Jimi like General Buhari has been attempting to serve us and we need to consider that in this season of change. We need to be wary of people that are deliberately selected by godfathers that have the state on lockdown already.

Lastly, what finally made me conclude to vote Agbaje was the outburst of the Oba of Lagos. The Oba gathered Igbo leaders because of their support for Jonathan and their impending support for Agbaje and said that they will perish in the Lagoon if they vote the way they voted last Saturday – that is voting for Jonathan.

This is a free country. What sort of desperation will make a retired Assistant Inspector General of Police say that? In Nigeria when such happens, you should know that it’s more than the credibility of the candidate. It’s the benefit of the ruling elite which constitutes the Oba of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts. It’s more than it meets the eye. I am a Yoruba man but I will vote Agbaje and make a point to the Oba that Nigeria is bigger than us all and we are one people.

Godfatherism has reached a great milking level in Lagos. We need an election of Jimi Agbaje to cut the milking of Lagos by godfathers and monarchs. Should Jimi Agbaje allow godfathers to rule him? We will vote him out in 2019 because our votes now count."

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Sesandennis: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
please my people of Lagos when did lagos has started having two face of yoruba and igbo. i even learnt that PDP sponsor some igbos for house of assembly or rep. i pity yoruba ooo. if yoruba are not careful what happen to them in kwara state would soon happen to them in lagos. vote for any candidate of your choice. i think yoruba people should decide the fate of his candidate not another tribe. you better wise up.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by DukeNija(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Touchforfree:
Onyebuchi Ememanka writes

"What is the principal interest of the Igbos in Lagos? What do we seek to achieve in our sojourn here? My take is simple. We seek a prosperous Lagos that is economically viable, peaceful....a mini Nigeria of sorts where all people are able to live and pursue their livelihood without let or hinderance.
As a people that thrive on commerce, Igbos want a Lagos where there are government policies that promote the growth of commerce and business. A Lagos where government builds roads, bridges, hospitals and is generally alive to their duties.
Education is free in Lagos and our children enjoy this. No Igbo child has been sent away from any public school in Lagos. Lagos state government pays WAEC and NECO fees for all students in Lagos....our children enjoy this too.
What do we really want in Lagos? The truth is that we are strangers here. Lagos belongs to some people, just like Onitsha and Aba. Let's not carry on as if this place is a no man's land. It is not!
All of a sudden, Jimi Agbaje has become an Igboman....we have adopted him as our son.....the same way we adopted President Jonathan in the last election against our strategic interest as a people...a decision that has left us in serious political confusion and our senators begging to be admitted into the APC.
What is the difference between Jimi Agbaje and Akinwumi Ambode? Is any of them Igbo? What is our problem? I believe that we have a fair share here. We live in peace unlike our people in the North. I don't think there are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in Kano, yet we live peacefully here. Yorubas are highly politically sophisticated people and they understand that it is better for them to have a government in Lagos that belongs to the same party as the party at the centre. Igbos cannot love Lagos more than Yorubas. This is their land. If anything happens here now, we will all leave and return home. These people own here...this is their home and we must respect their feelings. Every person living in Lagos wants more federal presence in Lagos. We want a 4th mainland bridge, we want so many other things that the federal government can do.
In the years past, Lagos hasn't enjoyed much federal intervention because of political party differences. Now they have that chance and we want to spoil it for them by being more catholic than the pope.
Let everybody vote any candidate he wants but I reject any collective Igbo move to vote against the strategic interests of the people who own the land where we live and make our living. Lagos has been good to our people. We have succeeded here in business and the professions.
Let's not disrespect the people of Lagos. I will not support any move that will create an impression that Igbos are against the interest of the owners of Lagos. Nobody has murdered our people here like what we see in the north. Lagos remains the only state in this country where Igbos hold top government positions.
Even our neighbors and brothers, Rivers State have never given us that privilege despite our huge population and presence there......"

Oga shut the fuccckkk up. Are you mad? Rubbish. Rivers state is Igbo owned. Lagos is no mans land. Rubbish
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by DukeNija(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2015
tupacshakur:

You use the same moniker to plead for jobs and to insult Yorubas on Nairaland.

You think a Yoruba like me that goes through your previous posts insulting his tribe would still want to help you. I know you won't believe me but I could get you a job in an audit firm here in Lagos, even if it's a 50k-per-month job for you to hone your accounting and audit skills.

I'm not against you bashing my tribe as I'm an acclaimed Fl@thead slayer here on NL. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning, jobless and fuccked-up. I've been there. So my advice to you is to get 2 monikers, one for Yoruba-bashing and one to plead for jobs.

You even posted your email address and you think you can't be traced with it, maimed and wasted thereafter. Be careful, Fl@thead!

Senseless m0ron!

You are the senseless m0ron. Acting god on nairaland, who the fuucckkk do you think you are? How much do you think you have? Rat
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Tmercy(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!
PDP will give a new lease of life in Lagos if they win. Ta dead brain people dis are thugs, thieves and hoodlums driving away by d present administration wt PDP life is unsafe, properties will b destroyed in fact calamity
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by intergral(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Mr Man am not a lagosian, but all am trying to say is that I like Abode and I wish I could vote for him... Please read ma lips!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by intergral(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Mr Man am not a lagosian, but all am trying to say is that I like Abode and I wish I could vote for him... Period!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by ijah4real: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2015
aderonila18:

Can you imagine that kind of politics angry Jimi is a big disgrace
it will be great if u can share ur experience with the house. Pdp is never a party to b trusted!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2015
intergral:
Mr Man am not a lagosian, but all am trying to say is that I like Abode and I wish I could vote for him... Period!
good one bro, bless u more
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Sheriff19: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election
because he kwn yorubas don mature and well educated pass Garri and recharge cards politics. He take it to d needy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by LastProphet: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
I TRUST THE IBOS TO ALWAYS TAKE THE WRONG SIDE, THEY ALWAYS TAKE THE WRONG POLITICAL DECISIONS BECAUSE IBOS DONT SEE BEYOND THEIR NOSE - THE ONLY REASON WHY IBOS WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE. IF U ARE IN SOMEBODY'S LAND AND THEY SAY THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT THEN WHY WORK AGAINST THEM? CAN ANYBODY DO THAT IN ANY EASTERN STATE? CAN IBOS EVEN ALLOW U RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN THE EAST? 90% OF THE BAD NAME WE HAVE ABROAD IS CAUSED BY THE IBOS AND YET THEY DONT LEARN THEIR LESSON
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2015
PEOPLE TOLD ME:

''DEAR IBOS IN LAGOS, HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR LIFE VESTS''?

''BUY YOUR LIFE VESTS TODAY SO YOU CAN SURVIVE THE LAGOON''

'' IF YOU DONT SEE ME AFTER SATURDAY CHECK THE LAGOON''

smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by themodernman: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
dipopooo:
Flatees like garri wellla na. Make him giv them plenty garri n Kabiyesi akiolu go giv dem water.

#LagoonThings4Flateees

Flatees grin

What a nickname
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by diamondpaul(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election
[size=18pt]It just shows that Jimi Agbaje is not worth your votes.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Why is it that every time some people will open their mouth and insult igbos, from your oba to ordinary man on the street, yoruba why, even the educated once among you do the same, is this natural hatred or what? Remember that Nigeria has been existing before this our genaration and I believe it wasn't like this before, you better change your negetive attitude towards your fellow human so that you will prosper, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by onyenkuzii: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
We will take your garri and we will vote for Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by silvernus0: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
gists:

Well I can now see that Jimi will be the governor of Alaba int'l market - with state house in China lane grin.
LOL
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by infostreamngr: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs6NIOcJFII
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chubbyz(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
U are just a tribalistic idiot!never seen a tribe that is so tribalistic as the yorubas,ur useless,never do well, amala eating idiots,aint they hungry?fool till the next generation!all u know in ur dead life is to be tribalistic!motherfucker of life!go get a life!

Segeggs:
Look at how hungry the ibos look. No wonder they want JK to rescue them from starvation.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chubbyz(f): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Mumu of life!u and who be 'we'?talk for urself!dundi united!

onyenkuzii:
We will take your garri and we will vote for Ambode
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
chubbyz:
U are just a tribalistic idiot!never seen a tribe that is so tribalistic as the yorubas,ur useless,never do well, amala eating idiots,aint they hungry?fool till the next generation!all u know in ur dead life is to be tribalistic!motherfucker of life!go get a life!

are you done?

Look below

grin grin grin

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chubbyz(f): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
diamondpaul:
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's
succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.

Motherfucker,where are u from?u leave ur land in ijebu,come to lagos to claim lagosian,what has being ur contribution in lagos since u left ur father's hut in ijebu?mumu of life!the plank heads u refer to are the people holding this state!without their money and taxes whr would this state be?ur oba knows that is y he referred to the igbos,becos only ur dead votes can't bring in that criminal looking,dull talking,ass licking,no will,dog called ambode!the igbos are the majority in this state, and ur little head can't comprehend y!so go take a sit @ d back and keep ur gutter mouth shut!monkey of africa!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chubbyz(f): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
are you done?

Look below

grin grin grin

Thank u for at least saying good morning! If u ask me,i guess u need the brush mur!to give u some minty relief both in ur mouth and brain!so u start thinking right! Tribalistic mofo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.