Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52366 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chubbyz(f): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
I guess u should carry out ur research on d abraod ish,before opening that gutter u call a mouth and say fallacy!and who made lagos ur land by the way?lagos was formally a fed.capital!no tribe owns a fed. Capital!get that into ur thick skull!u idiots call for one nigeria!and yet u are so tribalistic!give us Biafra u won't!cos u are scared of loosing taxes!idiots of the world!one day,the sovereign state of baifra would be actualized and we would leave ur dead country alone!soon!very soon!

LastProphet:
I TRUST THE IBOS TO ALWAYS TAKE THE WRONG SIDE, THEY ALWAYS TAKE THE WRONG POLITICAL DECISIONS BECAUSE IBOS DONT SEE BEYOND THEIR NOSE - THE ONLY REASON WHY IBOS WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE. IF U ARE IN SOMEBODY'S LAND AND THEY SAY THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT THEN WHY WORK AGAINST THEM? CAN ANYBODY DO THAT IN ANY EASTERN STATE? CAN IBOS EVEN ALLOW U RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN THE EAST? 90% OF THE BAD NAME WE HAVE ABROAD IS CAUSED BY THE IBOS AND YET THEY DONT LEARN THEIR LESSON

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
tmann626:
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!

But you have said it all. you are pro APC. Stop deceiving us. undecided

Lagos deserves a CHANGE too, from this Government of the cabals.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by LastProphet: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
chubbyz:

I guess u should carry out ur research on d abraod ish,before opening that gutter u call a mouth and say fallacy!and who made lagos ur land by the way?lagos was formally a fed.capital!no tribe owns a fed. Capital!get that into ur thick skull!u idiots call for one nigeria!and yet u are so tribalistic!give us Biafra u won't!cos u are scared of loosing taxes!idiots of the world!one day,the sovereign state of baifra would be actualized and we would leave ur dead country alone!soon!very soon!

u are a foool to still think of biafra, so as foolish as u are u tink Ibos can stay with each other? u must be really dull and dumb as I expect
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election

Go and jump into the Lagoon if you are pained..we will meet you there after the Saturday elections! Bigot!! #JK4Governor
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by askiman: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
this re blot and fabricated lies by impersonators
this lies re too irrelevant
the jimi agbaje we all no wont do such
yes ,we all voted for change and not the party in d presidential election
now,we need that same change in lagos.
pls let not forget that if a road was to b done in lagos, compensating the masses who wud b affected is always neglected
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by cutierashy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election
i am nt being tribalistic here but dis man has failed already,because those ibo guys love him dnt mean he will win and come to tink of him r dier no other tribes in lagos moreso he is a yoruba man,lets see where dis lands him

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chiedu7: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Jimi Agabje....Governor elect of Lagos State..Jimi Agabje the real son of the soil n a real Lagosian not Ambode that is from another state trying to claim lagosian
[size=14pt]
I BEG IF AMBODE IS NOT FROM LAGOS,
HOW COME THE OBA WANTS HIM SO BAD THAT THE OBA IS THREATENING ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T VOTE AMBODE?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Touchforfree(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Oga shut the fuccckkk up. Are you mad? Rubbish. Rivers state is Igbo owned. Lagos is no mans land. Rubbish

The whole of your generations are mad and totally insane. What have I said to have waranted you telling me am mad ?.

I've never rain an abussive word on social media in my life; you saying this shows what human being you're.

We all know your type and you shall be duely judged by ur utterancs to ur fellow beings.

GOD SAVE NiGERIA........

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by cobsol(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yoruba villages are poor ooo! i was at Oyo state God forbid the level of decay my eyes saw, the number of mud / plank houses 95% . I know Yoruba's are very dirty but at Oyo its unbearable.

I have to transport to the state capital Ibadon close to the NB to locate a habitable hotel for N 9,000 per night.

My question is, why can they Yoruba's respect an average Igbo man who is capable of raising mighty structure in his home town and also a nice place in lagos plus a shop in lagos too? i can hardly find mud house in ISOCHI abia state where am from.

#IDONTHAVEANYINTREASTINAMBODE.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
These people should stop using us as pawns. Haba! Ndigbo, biko, ijebu garri kwa? Enough is enough. Play your politics in Lagos state without throwing us in the middle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by DukeNija(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Touchforfree:

The whole of your generations are mad and totally insane. What have I said to have waranted you telling me am mad ?.

I've never rain an abussive word on social media in my life; you saying this shows what human being you're.

We all know your type and you shall be duely judged by ur utterancs to ur fellow beings.

GOD SAVE NiGERIA........

Go and Die
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
MR. STINGY JIMI AGBAJE AGAIN SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOURS. grin

Garri Ijebu for Igbos instead of giving them rice and vegetable oil! grin

By Monday APC members and supporters in Lagos will be popping champagne.

POISONING THE MINDS OF IGBOS WILL NOT HELP THE PDP.
IGBOS ARE NOT FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dreamsinbc:
These people should stop using us as pawns. Haba! Ndigbo, biko, ijebu garri kwa? Enough is enough. Play your politics in Lagos state without throwing us in the middle.

[size=18pt]PDP Lagos thinks Igbos are fools.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!
can jez stop laughing here,after APC won 19 out of 24 fedral constituency.....Ambode all da wae...I wana c wea da miracle is comin frm
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Touchforfree(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Go and Die

May God reward you according to ur wish (Amen).

It's ur type that doesn't know how to address pple that make pple to rain insults to your generation.

If there is nothing disturbing you upstair, you will know it that the opinion I raised was a quote from your fellow Igbo and d next thing you'll moot out is "you're mad".

GOD SAVE NiGERIA.........
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by suwailad(f): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
its a pity the igbos even think he is doing right by them
why must they always be used and dumped?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is just a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 36 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

Wetin kon consign me wit diz rubbish?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Abayhormy(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2015
Tolany25:

Wetin kon consign me wit diz rubbish?

[b]Do you know the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes just 55billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 135billion, Rivers 99.67billion, Delta 95.77, Bayelsa 82.04, now tell me, which of these have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past governors?

Do you know at a point, for years, The federal government wthheld lagos state Local government allocations totally and Bola Tinubu and Ambode the then acountant general of lagos state had to work together to be creative and work out the genius of running lagos? Just consider the level pressure on infrastructure in lagos, consider the demand for social amenities and compare what lagos gets to these other states and the FG. Mind you, lagos does not have oil revenue, and the Nigerian ports revenue people usually refer to are going to the federal purse. Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Parastatal. Somany people confuse it to be a source of state revenue. As at now, FG is owing Lagos 40 billion.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi Will Go Down As Nigeria's Most Dangerous & Divisive Politician - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.