Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (63614 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
If u are a christain, it will be good for u to get some christain books about marriage, share them between yourselves and devote ur time to read them and i think it can help alot because i see that both of u prepared so for the marriage but refuse to read the author's operating manual which is God the initiator and founder of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
spyg1:
It could be that she is pregnant, pregnancy makes a wife to hate her husband sometimes.

Haaa! That's a first
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

And you never noticed this attitude during courtship
Everything was fine and dandy and right after February ,she changed?
I don't believe you
You thought you could change her or the sexiness and goodness in bed will overshadow everything
Be truthful
She was this exact way before February
So what should we do now?
Ask you to leave a two month old marriage?
For better for worse nna a

7 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by abbey621(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Things gets easily messed up when men don't play their role. You married her, not the other way around. Sit her down talk to her, let her know what's bothering you and the implications. Reinforce this with kind words such as "I love you dearly" or " You mean so much to me". Let her know that you can't continue like this, if she truly cares she'll be willing to negotiate, if not then it's better you get elders involve. The key here is communication, if she likes malice then you must be the opposite, talk, talk and then talk some more......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by 46arcadez(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2015
momodub:
was she like this when you guys were dating
That is d question, most guys/ladies always think dat they can change their spouse after marriage but its not all that easy

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by femi4: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.
Ou
sad sad sad cry

The love between you guys is 70-30. Act normal, ignore those attitudes of her, when she discover its no longer working, she ll stop them

11 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by wasmilebags: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:

sad sad sad cry

Well wat I can tell u is that pray very hard because it too early for problem but mind you u don't need to apologise lik her junior brother all the tim woman enjoy that a lot and she might always want u to say it since she knows ur weak point and also try and look for her parent and let them help u talk sense to her but remember pray very hard and make sure you don't turn against her if u do it will only tear u apart
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by lordizak(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:

sad sad sad cry
bros women are just like that...... is that enough reason to give up? work it through, nothing out there is better - I would know.

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by musicwriter(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2015
@multicast.

Such a pity what you're passing through. It's for all these reasons I've decided to stay alone. What I want to do when the right girl come around is have her stay somewhere else, maybe with the parents or at a different apartment but not same place with me. I'll take care of her for whatever her needs and any babies may be. I'm not ready to hurt anyone neither should anyone hurt me.
Marriage seems to me like something that will cause me a great deal of discomfort.

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by bbjummy: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2015
You're getting to know yourselves better. Just exercise more patience, u will soon get off this stage.
Hmm! I was like that at the on set of my marriage and I never knew why I was always angry or mad at him. Each time I did that, I'd ended up with headache and restlessness. I really had to pray concerning that and I learnt to love him more because I'd felt it was a force against us. Today, we are best of friends.

I couldn't have had a better one other than him.
BEST WISHES.

11 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by gistmelove(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmm that is woman for u.. Mine also behave like dis sometym.. But thank God she has adjust now.. Is jus matter of tym..

My advice is that... Dont be tired of saying sorry to her and put the matter in prayer is very important...

Am very sure she will change...

All iz well.. Wishing you best of luck..
Please dont divorce her ooo.. Becos u dont knw the next one u will meet.. Mayb that one scally ...

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
musicwriter:
@multicast.

Such a pity what you're passing through. It's for all these reasons I've decided to stay alone. What I want to do when the right girl come around is have her stay somewhere else, maybe with the parents or at a different apartment but not same place with me. I'll take care of her for whatever her needs and any babies may be. Marriage seems to me like something that will cause me a great deal of discomfort.

CHineke mee
Is that how you were raised
Your parents lived separately?

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by LockDown69(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
I feel you bro. She's taking you for granted, she obviously doesn't know what she has. Don't stop loving her, seat her down and talk some real sense into her. call your pastors attention if necessary, this is one of the reasons marriage scares me. grin Lobatan

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
DONT BREAK UP, JUST LEAVE HOME FOR A WHILE SO SHE MISSES YOU, SAY 1MONTH BUT LET HER KNOW WHY YOU ARE LEAVING. WHEN YOU GET BACK AND THERE IS NO CHANGE, TRY TWO MONTHS, AND SO ON TILL THE MARRIAGE BREAKS UP LESS YOU WILL LIVE ON YOUR KNEES FOR LONG. ALWAYS BE THE MASTER, NEVER TRADE THAT.

10 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by gistmelove(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2015
wasmilebags:

Well wat I can tell u is that pray very hard because it too early for problem but mind you u don't need to apologise lik her junior brother all the tim woman enjoy that a lot and she might always want u to say it since she knows ur weak point and also try and look for her parent and let them help u talk sense to her but remember pray very hard and make sure you don't turn against her if u do it will only tear u apart

No that is nt good enough.. Parent kee??
That is third party... Is nt advisable @all in marriage or relationship..
Deir can sort it out dem sef..
Prayer is the key of every difficulty...

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by musicwriter(m): 12:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

CHineke mee
Is that how you were raised
Your parents lived separately?

My parents have lived their own lives. They have nothing to do with my marriage life. Moreover, I create and customize things; life style, anything.

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by OXLANDOWN: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2015
she loves attention, please give her attention and love.Change communication strategy and most importantly you can pray and remodel your wife to be what you want.
Good luck
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by redcliff: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2015
jauntty:
Keeping Malice is a "Lagoon Spirit".

Lmao!
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by canalily(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Broshocked am sorry, no home is perfect. angry You are the manager, and her manager, go and keep managing her. for even us have our own problems. Ur wife is not even maltreating u as i opened my ears to hear. embarassedWe are even managing our own homes yet we keep smilling cheesy cheesy grin outside. If u have ur bible and you know God, always admonish her using so words of encouragement 4rom the bible. Dnt forget, Jesus christ is the only perfect man, the unseen guest in every secret conversation, the head of evry family. Invite to come, when the perfect comes, then the imperfect will run away. Ur wife loves you.wink

6 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2015
musicwriter:

My parents have lived their own lives. They have nothing to do with my marriage life. Moreover, I create and customize things; life styles, anything.

I guess that is a yes
Too bad they didn't model good marriage for you
That's why you don't see anything weird in your proposed marriage style
Only a foolish or desperate girl or one from a similar background will agree to that

6 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2015
go for therapy together

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by PipSurgeon(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2015
at some points i believe u must learn to ignore her, serious ignore.. u cant be going all thru this headache cause someone just keep acting on impulse... also u hav to stop appologizing for faults dat aint your or you cudnt help.. can say much though.. am still on sideline.. but i guess reason as such is why ladies are not taken too serious by Men.. safe.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2015
GODAKPAN:
DONT BREAK UP, JUST LEAVE HOME FOR A WHILE SO SHE MISSES YOU, SAY 1MONTH BUT LET HER KNOW WHY YOU ARE LEAVING. WHEN YOU GET BACK AND THERE IS NO CHANGE, TRY TWO MONTHS, AND SO ON TILL THE MARRIAGE BREAKS UP LESS YOU WILL LIVE ON YOUR KNEES FOR LONG. ALWAYS BE THE MASTER, NEVER TRADE THAT.

He should leave a two month marriage for one month?

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by musicwriter(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:

I guess that is a yes
Too bad they didn't model good marriage for you
That's why you don't see anything weird in your proposed marriage style
Only a foolish or desperate girl or one from a similar background will agree to that

This's not something new bro. Modern marriage is actually increasing embracing it.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
yes there was years of courtship, she might have anger management issues but i am not a psychologist, all i can do is talk to her but how do u talk about same thing every now and then. i hope u understand my point

Years of courtship
Hiya!
So my dear you met her that way
That is how you folks have been operating even before you walked her down the aisle
Just manage her like that
I don't see any issues here o

6 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by victorazy(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
i appreciate u bro, but maybe thats where the problem is, everyone use the popular line, sit her down bla bla bla, i came here because i thought there was something i am not doing, if i talk to ur wife she will recosider whether or not she was right to marry u. whenever i talk to her she gets sober and apologize and why do we have to go over the same thing all the time. right now i just kind of don't feel strong about her anymore.

She has b possessed then undecided
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by nairalife2013(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2015
I found out loving a lady and giving her too much attention actually creat certain overconfidence in women. I used to doubt this and strongly believed if u love yur wife or girlfriend so much u must show. I ignored all indirect reference advanced by freinds and older relations abt spoiling my wife wid so much care, attention and gifts - I couldn't allow my wife to do anything, I would drive her anywhere she wanted to go, I constantly missed work to be around her her and forged excuses to butress my point, I got a car for her when she was still in sch, I installed all necessary domestic gadgets at home to ensure she was absolutely comfortable, I was d one dat procured all her clothings even undies at very regular intervals. She started behaving just like yur spouse. Coming bak hom became disturbing to me. I was going bunkers and my mind was filled wid bitter regrets. I was constantly hoping she would do somthing worst to embolden me to practically file for a divorce. I started withdrawing my self from her. I was tired of life and I hoped I could just die and go and rest. No words can ever depict what I had to go tro inside of me. I lost great numbers of contract jobs cos of low spirit and money became hard to come by. She had to start paying some bills from her own purse and run d home. She has changed now and has apologised severally owing all her past deeds to d devil's handiwork and hoping time can be brought bak so she can undo all her erroneous deeds and make me the loving, caring, weeping man I used to be. Am now convinced women are but like the world itself - u can never understand them...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Mhizjay(f): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:

sad sad sad cry

the relationship between you and your wife is not different from I n my bf relationship,only that we aren't married yet and not planning to do so any soon. Your wife is very stubborn,also the same with me. I n your wife behave exactly the same way...the fact is that its not that she doesn't love you but she is still being childish and wants to be over-pampered,she likes the word "I am sorry" and wouldn't wanto take blame for any fault. You only require patience,commitment and communication. Although,you might be the type that shows her love too much,if u could pretend to reduce that for a while like giving an "I doont care" attitude,it could work if she loves you also the same way you love her. Keep calm and don't be frustated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
she was a little bit of a stubborn and volatile person but its worse now.

CHineke mee
Please wear iron to protect your blokoss at night
See as this man carry korokoro eyes enter wahala
Let me keep reading
Nna we can't help you o

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by initialize(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Mhizjay:
the relationship between you and your wife is not different from I n my bf relationship,only that we aren't married yet and not planning to do so any soon. Your wife is very stubborn,also the same with me. I n your wife behaves exactly the same way...the fact is that its not that she doesn't love you but she is still being childish and wants to be over-pampered,she likes the word "I am sorry" and wouldn't wanto take blame for any fault. You only require patience,commitment and communication. Although,you might be the type that shows her love too much,if u could pretend to reduce that for a while like giving an "I doont care" attitude,it could work if she loves you also the same way you love her. Keep calm and don't be frustated.

Stubborn Geh angry
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by mcdokwe(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Women have these issues and we love them still. My man, I perfectly can relate how frustrating can be for you, but I advice you to keep steady, if you could handle the silent treatment, I'd say you keep up with her with it until she comes off it herself. This does not guarantee she won't come up with a different equally depressing attitude, but she would sure note that two can play that game. It is a marriage already, and I say you make it work somehow, a lot of otherwise happy looking marriage have had to overcome this stage. Do yuor best with hope she realises it depends on both of you to be bliss and let God handle the rest. May God bless and keep your union.
multicast:

sad sad sad cry

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by whosefault(f): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Your problem is that you leave your wife you should be talking to and typing on Seun forum. If she complains that you are not calling. load credit and start calling. when you see bird fly, call her and tell her. when you are eating, call her and tell her. in the toilet, call her and tell her, about to leave the office, call her and tell her. when you have a client in front of you .......
she go call you and tell you to stop all these calls. apologize to her and stop the calls.
you don marry...

27 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.