Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (63637 Views)

15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by 5minsmadness: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2015
nairalife2013:
I found out loving a lady and giving her too much attention actually creat certain overconfidence in women. I used to doubt this and strongly believed if u love yur wife or girlfriend so much u must show. I ignored all indirect reference advanced by freinds and older relations abt spoiling my wife wid so much care, attention and gifts - I couldn't allow my wife to do anything, I would drive her anywhere she wanted to go, I constantly missed work to be around her her and forged excuses to butress my point, I got a car for her when she was still in sch, I installed all necessary domestic gadgets at home to ensure she was absolutely comfortable, I was d one dat procured all her clothings even undies at very regular intervals. She started behaving just like yur spouse. Coming bak hom became disturbing to me. I was going bunkers and my mind was filled wid bitter regrets. I was constantly hoping she would do somthing worst to embolden me to practically file for a divorce. I started withdrawing my self from her. I was tired of life and I hoped I could just die and go and rest. No words can ever depict what I had to go tro inside of me. I lost great numbers of contract jobs cos of low spirit and money became hard to come by. She had to start paying some bills from her own purse and run d home. She has changed now and has apologised severally owing all her past deeds to d devil's handiwork and hoping time can be brought bak so she can undo all her erroneous deeds and make me the loving, caring, weeping man I used to be. Am now convinced women are but like the world itself - u can never understand them...

Please bro what made her change?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Ewuro4: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2015
5minsmadness... They all say that phrase ( she's changed) even when you don't serve them food for one night in a month. grin

They -Men
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by onoja12: 1:35am On Apr 10, 2015
My guy two things first if you are in Nigeria,lock the door once she start her madness then make your statements quite and stain,first start with shut up,keep quite and if she refuses those two then you may have to install the fear of God in her life. The second option is tell her this is a season of change and if she refuse to change then she should prepare to return back to her fathers house to go and learn manners,just to drive your point take a weekend off without informing her and don't pick her calls while at it.trust me a bad wife would end your career like PEJ ended GEJ own

multicast:
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by LeSaint(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2015
rattlesnake:
She can't change
Live patientently with her....

Damn right, she can't change.
But, live patiently with her? Hell no!
This is one is sent from hell to torment you. The ones that show no respect! Spousal disrespect is BAD.
They thrive in acrimony, insecurity, and selfishness.
It's gonna get progressively worse, and you need to get out before the big complication - kids!

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Bollinger(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't know if this is a MOD story (made up by moderators to get clicks) or real, but, i will add my two cents. I am blessed with a happy 15 year marriage and i think i know a thing or two about the subject. The first thing that comes to mind from your story is you probably did not court for very long, or, you did and you dismissed the warning signs as per her character because the behavior she is exhibiting cannot just spring from nowhere. You are in it already so there is no turning back. The biggest thing you need to master is communication. Constant communication with your spouse is key to building a solid relationship. Try as much as possible to avoid getting in heated arguements and when they are about to begin, just walk away. I have found that the best time to talk about very important things is at night, late at night when both couples are on the bed in their bedroom. My wife usually wakes me up to engage in conversation especially after a fight and we usually sort it out then and >>>"wink, wink". I usually tell people, "imagine yourself as a sergeant who just got a new private and it is your job to teach, mentor and coach that young private into a strong, competent and dependable soldier. Guess what? your spouse is that young Soldier. You saw potential in her which prompted you to want to live the rest of your life with her. At the same time, she is not perfect. You have to mentor and coach her to be the kind of finished product you want. My wife had potential which was evident when i met her as a 22 year old, but she was not perfect. I had to show her the way i liked things done and also how she could better herself as a person. She quickly picked up on the things i was trying to teach her and she hit the ground running. Now, she is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet both inside and out. It took years to get her to where she is now but it was worth it. Most assume that after everyone says "i do", you just kick back and automatically assume everything will be on auto pilot, but that's a big no no. There is a lot of work involved. Remember she/he is not a mind reader. If you don't talk about things, teach each other, and learn from each other, then how do you get better? Then again, you could be the problem and must be willing learn from her. Good luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by positiveb: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2015
I am up dis late due to a similar stuff so I feel ur pains broda..I am begining to wonder if it is normal for married Women to insult their husbands whenever they are angry..Sincerely it beats my imaginations....I have some reservations about this ur wedding set-up;how can ur wife be out of the country less than 3 months after wedding? That is Recipe for disater! .First I would advice you do not even think of Divorce,cos it is a thot that grows the more you think about it...is it not ironical that Most ladies spend hours and days fasting and praying for husbands and when God answers their Prayers,they end up using their tongues to drive the men away. The behaviours of most of them stem from Watching E! Channels,peers group,poor home training,backgroup and our refusal as men to carry out due diliigence prior to marriage! My mum quoted dis adage when I told her about my marriage intentions that "WOMAN ARE LIKE CLOTH and YOU Can never tell its true colors and that I must show that I am the Man from day one" ...I made mistakes cos I refused to heed her advice early on and am still paying for that. To Win the battle in your home,You need to be Honest,be urself,be trustworthy,stop apologizing like a spoiled baby,define the roles of each partner early enuf and most importantly B PRAYFUL.

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Motolank: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2015
jauntty:
Keeping Malice is a "Lagoon Spirit".
Hell no
Lagoon is presently busy with election

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by NiRfreak(m): 1:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Your wife is a type that needs a tough hand.This approach should have been used during dating. it seems u had over pampered her in the past and you had given her much power in the relationship.
It's good to show love, kindness, and empathy but with women , too much of those will intoxicate them , making them believe they have the influence to get what they want since u will always come back to them to beg.
Man up. when shes wrong scold her with your dissaproval in a firm and gentle manner. you dont have to accept all her shits.reject her shits in a calm but a serious manner, not creating scene of heated argument. Argument is the last thing to do.dnt exchange words instead keep mute when shes throwing tantrums. though u can show anger in a controlled manner just to pass a message that you are not buying her poo.
The best time to scold her is when shes in a relaxed state , table the issue in a calm and serious tone. tell her how much she hurts you.tell her why u cant accept her shit. tell her the consequences of her actions and how it can hamper the marriage. MAY GOD HELP YOU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by 5minsmadness: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
5minsmadness... They all say that phrase ( she's changed) even when you don't serve them food for one night in a month. grin

They -Men
Oh?
Facing a similar problem right now with Q.
That's why am up this late.
It can be so frustrating.
You ladies can be something else at times.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by thompsonu: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Bros, take it to the Lord in prayers, prayer changes things. God brought marriage, u must call Him to help you at this time. When you pray, call your wife's name and decree peace upon her body, soul and spirit.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by stynhaq(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
moana i dont understand what u mean, i ener saiud BBM chat, i mean the Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure BBM has, its network dependent and the moment i call u, ur network determines how audible i can be or how much i can spend talking to you, so wheneveri miss that call she starts the drama

You sound like an IT guy. If so, implement Multicast PIM sparse-mode on her.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by boluyongp(m): 2:02am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
Klark, because tis matter means everything to me, i have to be honest so that the comments can be made out of true concern for my case. she is a very sweet woman, she deserve the love am giving her, she doesnt get sullen when she doesnt have her way and i must say she never ask for too much cuz we have years together so she knows me well, the issue is how daytime turn to darkness at will, it almost fictional but it happens. she is a good woman but this is the problem she has

I read this and I have to re-comment. E be like say make I knock you for head make the jazz clear. You are too decent a man but you need a little bit of craziness and be street smart. You are your own problem, the problem is YOU not her. How can you say she deserves the love you are giving her when she doesn't feel you deserve any love from her. How can you say such, then why are you here for advice when she deserves your love? Stop sucking up to a woman or dem jazz you. Seems love, shape and beauty has covered your eyes and reasoning (no offense pls). Ok, In any situation, as yourself, "what ll James Bond do?" . Do you think he'll be sucking up to woman like this, be tough, you are a man or why you kon weak like this fa

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Goldenboy007(m): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Change your perception and approach -
Learn this -

1) Every marriage has issues, yours isnt an exception
2) Leaving your marriage should not be an option for you
3)Never tell your wife - I am the man in the house - weak men say that - God has made you the man and you don't need to prove it to anybody
4) Marriage is all about patience , patience and more patience
5, Don't demand respect , earn it !
6) Loving you is not automatic, show her love first, be romantic, don't be old school. Treat her the way you treated her when you were dating, buy gifts, take her for dinner, send love poems to her , make her feel special, serve her like a gentle giant, use love not fear to win her over!
7) if you think there is a better woman out there you are a big joker ! If you leave this one you will never stop on two ! They are all the same, what this one has as strength the other will have it as a weakness, you will just trade a problem to inherit another problem!
cool if you cannot manage 1 person why do you think God will hand over a company or business to you?
9) What you can't accept don't give her, if you come back from work and you are tired, if she goes to work she is tired too. Be considerate ! Help out in all chores ! It doesn't make you less of a man !
10) 2 months is too early to complain - learning stage can take 8 years ....take it from me .
11) Marriage is a union of two people from different homes with different values! The value your mother taught you might be different from what her mother taught her. It doesn't make your own superior to hers, don't try to change her , the character she has had for years, you want to correct it in 2 months? Are you professor Pellar? Even God stopped trying to change man that He created so He gave them free will ! Do as you like !
13) Respect her as your equal, if you want a woman that will kneel down for you , leave the city and enter the village, I am telling you you will pick and choose! Plenty there !
14) You have a long way to go, carry your cross and follow God or whomever you have decided to follow. Weak men give up easily ! A failed marriage will haunt you for the rest of your life ! As far as she is not sleeping around then all other problems are manageable ! Be wise !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by todayguest(m): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Op had been akiolued into depression(not funny) You've been honest and open in your replies. Your love for her is't in doubt. How I which, I could help magically turn her around(smh). Women are like fingerprints, no-two are the same. Honestly, you've todisregard all previous agreements and make her pregnant when she's home. It has help may marriages. Still had the mindset of singlewoman.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2015
manalone2:
I have a girlfriend who's almost like that.. Each time we have issues, she rants, insults and abuse me. finally she deleted me on bbm, blocks me on whatsapp and unfriend me on Facebook.

I'll always be depressed because I love her and would always go back to beg before we could reconnect

I decided to act unusual one day.. She picks up a quarrel as usual, I decided to be ahead of her by deleting her on my bbm, whatsapp and Facebook. she was shocked and called me and I told her I was done with her. she got so scared and pleaded not do those things ever again

U can device a unique means to tackle this... just act unusual, she'll definitely get scared and reassure u of her loyalty and TRUST

Always pray!!!

The man is talking about marriage and you are giving examples with JSS puppy love
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Gabson91(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2015
I believe in miracles and as u knw; the spiritual rules over the physical. talk to God because theres nothing He cant do. better still, take her for deliverance. thats a demonic spirit
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by 5minsmadness: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Goldenboy007:
Change your perception and approach -
Learn this -

1) Every marriage has issues, yours isnt an exception
2) Leaving your marriage should not be an option for you
3)Never tell your wife - I am the man in the house - weak men say that - God has made you the man and you don't need to prove it to anybody
4) Marriage is all about patience , patience and more patience
5, Don't demand respect , earn it !
6) Loving you is not automatic, show her love first, be romantic, don't be old school. Treat her the way you treated her when you were dating, buy gifts, take her for dinner, send love poems to her , make her feel special, serve her like a gentle giant, use love not fear to win her over!
7) if you think there is a better woman out there you are a big joker ! If you leave this one you will never stop on two ! They are all the same, what this one has as strength the other will have it as a weakness, you will just trade a problem to inherit another problem!
cool if you cannot manage 1 person why do you think God will hand over a company or business to you?
9) What you can't accept don't give her, if you come back from work and you are tired, if she goes to work she is tired too. Be considerate ! Help out in all chores ! It doesn't make you less of a man !
10) 2 months is too early to complain - learning stage can take 8 years ....take it from me .
11) Marriage is a union of two people from different homes with different values! The value your mother taught you might be different from what her mother taught her. It doesn't make your own superior to hers, don't try to change her , the character she has had for years, you want to correct it in 2 months? Are you professor Pellar? Even God stopped trying to change man that He created so He gave them free will ! Do as you like !
13) Respect her as your equal, if you want a woman that will kneel down for you , leave the city and enter the village, I am telling you you will pick and choose! Plenty there !
14) You have a long way to go, carry your cross and follow God or whomever you have decided to follow. Weak men give up easily ! A failed marriage will haunt you for the rest of your life ! As far as she is not sleeping around then all other problems are manageable ! Be wise !
Did you read the opening post at all?

4 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by dirolad(m): 2:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Mhizjay:
the relationship between you and your wife is not different from I n my bf relationship,only that we aren't married yet and not planning to do so any soon. Your wife is very stubborn,also the same with me. I n your wife behave exactly the same way...the fact is that its not that she doesn't love you but she is still being childish and wants to be over-pampered,she likes the word "I am sorry" and wouldn't wanto take blame for any fault. You only require patience,commitment and communication. Although,you might be the type that shows her love too much,if u could pretend to reduce that for a while like giving an "I doont care" attitude,it could work if she loves you also the same way you love her. Keep calm and don't be frustated.
love that! smiley
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by hotice01: 2:12am On Apr 10, 2015
well I dated a gal that gave me similar drama cuz I was too loving,caring and nice.FACT-WOMEN TAKE NICE GUYS FOR GRANTED!
Learn the act of 'being indifferent'.scold her like a child,don't raise your voice.let her do the shouting while u do the talking(Never lay ur hands on her o).
Learn to have abrupt mood swings.keep female contacts and let her know that u do.people natural value what others want.
Don't eat in the house always,keep a bit of late nights,change your routine.
Learn the act of 'reverse psychology'.never give out your true emotions.
Stop apologising everytime,act so indifferent to her.
Learn how to tongue lash in a calm but firm manner and also how to pet.more like blowing hot and cold same time.
Above all insist u guys pray and fast together.

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by boluyongp(m): 2:21am On Apr 10, 2015
thompsonu:
Bros, take it to the Lord in prayers, prayer changes things. God brought marriage, u must call Him to help you at this time. When you pray, call your wife's name and decree peace upon her body, soul and spirit.

Na the thing wey dey tire me pass be this, person need practical advice, you go dey tell am make him pray. Will God come down from Heaven? Pls tell me. You know faith without work is nothing, don't you? Why didn't you just pray when seeking admission to school, you would have not read or written exam. I'm a Xtian too but pls don't be spiritualising everything, its like a poor man saying he's hungry and you say 'God will provide', he needs food not prayer, will your prayer help him, NO, so give him food and you'll be a blessing to him... Bro, sorry you've not helped this man's marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by ezembajane: 2:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Its unfortunate. Ve u tried checking wherther ur d problem. Maybe she sees girls half naked on ur whatsapp or bbm.

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by galantjoe(m): 2:34am On Apr 10, 2015
may be she has bad company. from experience i talk. talk to her best friend. atleast let her friend advice her. take her to ur pastor for advice. if she persist report her to her parent.
secondly. u said that she is not yet ready for raising children. so she took the decision alone. hmmmm. be very careful. nip this issue of dominion in the bud before it reign and frustrate ur marriage.
be a master of the house. take control of ur house. dont beg her when u know she is at fault. womem has diferent mindset immediately they narried.put her in a right way otherwise she will ruin ur life.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Boxer007(m): 2:35am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
I am a fervent reader on Nairaland and i dont miss this forum in 1 day, i have seen people share their concerns here and a lot of people have contributed through their comments, though some are hillarious while others are on point. i will appreciate matured responses.

I did not marry a stranger to start with and its why i am very pained cuz i come here on nairaland and see how people get frustrated about their marriage based on cogent reasons but mine is different.

first of all, I got married in february and am already very tired of my wife, not because she isnt very sexy or good in bed as other may experienced but because my wife starts arguments from little things as little as why did u miss my call, even if its a BBM call thats dependent of network, after hours of begging i have to end up with uncountable "am sorry".

secondly, my wife find it very easy to engage in malice for days without bothering to reconcile, and i have to talk to her over again and make her see reason why such act is not good in marriage, for which she will later apologize and the next day or same day she is back again in another episode.

thirdly, every man love to be respected, when my wife starts her drama about missed call or other flimsy excuses, she starts talking to me like am her junior brother, calling me names and after noticing how mad i am with her, she will apologize but always repeat such act.

i feel the amount of love and attention she gets from me is too much and i am beginning to think i should make her understand what it feels like to have a frustrated marriage. though am yet to do that.

i honestly am not perfect but i have never used any harsh word while addressing her even when she is obviously wrong, i dont do so because i know the feeling when she use them for me. i wish i could anyway.

i grew up in a place where women are highly regarded and well treated and maybe its affecting me because i also help her do chores and i dont push all the house work to her as most men do.

i noticed i am always very unhappy and depressed the moment she comes up with this episodes and it may be because i love her so much and this is beginning to affect how i study and i might be forced to push her away first by not giving her attention as i used to.

My fellow Nairalanders, i respect ur opinion, hillarious ones and reasonable ones, marriage is not a bed of roses, i love my wife and i am not cheating on her, i am 100% married to her alone but her attitude is frustrating and i might have to leave her in the end. i hope i get lucky and this make FP so i can learn from experienced members before i take a decision, as we speak she has began the malice episode with me and if i dont apologize to her in 3 days, she is ready to go that far too.

sad sad sad cry

BE GAY . FORGET WOMEN. THEY ARE STRESS!!
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by NifemiOlu(m): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Well, maybe someone needs to check on how his wife's ex is doing lately?
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by seyithug(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2015
I read your story, and I KNOW I'm just like you. Though not married, I've had relationships that were ended prematurely because I was too loving, and I was always ready to apologize. Many of our women in Africa don't like that and won't appreciate it, only normal oyinbo people can appreciate. The average Nigerian lady wants a man who can yell at her or talk rudely to her , without apology, every other week.
You care too much, you need to start caring least, but still love her like mad in your heart, don't just show it much or often. Actually, MarkOne has said all I wanted to say. The other thing is that your wife is immature. Help her work on it. Talk to her like her Daddy. The average woman marries a man like her father, because her father is the first impression of the opposite sex to her, and her observations and impression She has of him is what she transfers and assumes in all her relationships and interaction with men. If her father is strict or even beats her mother, she's going to hate a 'loving' husband who doesn't 'punish' bad behavior. If her mother is the no-nonsense, always-ready-to-fight type, she may inherit those traits. Immaturity is what makes a woman sulk or throw up tantrums, just to get attention, or keep endless days of malice, just to prove her point or get her ego-soothing dosage of 'I'm sorry', even when she's clearly in the wrong. Apart from immaturity, the traits may be inherited from either parents or guardian. She's your wife now, so, she's your personal project, and you may need to do some digging into her past relationships and life, if you haven't. You've got to Learn And MASTER her.
So, the issue is between you and her. Don't end the marriage, just correct yourselves-you first, then, her.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by charismatic1(f): 3:03am On Apr 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
You need to beat her.Now I am not talking about beating her for her bad behaviour and all that just come home and beat her for no reason. If she does not talk to you the next day beat her some more..
If you search your conscience and you cannot do this then I am sorry you are not the right match.Do not let anyone deceive you with that modern man nonsense and for god's sake stop doing house chores.what is that?
Don't mistake me when I say beat,do not use your fists go out and get several durable canes and the next time she misbehaves give her full body head to toe trashing.Trash her until she confesses you are lord,show no mercy. Next beat her for no reason so she does not know what is coming I suggest at least 3 times a week but you an increase the dose depending on tolerance and response.

Are you a comedian?

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Karleb(m): 3:04am On Apr 10, 2015
So, this is Marriage, the one I've been hearing about? undecided

OP I'm not married but one sure way to get the attention of a lady i.e Mother,Sister,Colleague, Girlfriend e.t.c who truly loves you is to ignore her completely, I mean just change all of a sudden and stop giving a fucck about her.

As per the name calling, tell her to stop with a face like this - - - > angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 10, 2015
With the abundance of the female species in Nigeria, it befuddles me to see men dealing with issues.

Divorce her, take your time to find the next one and marry again.

For better for worse is a cutsie slang coined by wedding planners.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by monsterprick(m): 3:09am On Apr 10, 2015
buy movies that shows end result of a nagging and troublesome wife .believe me women are Scarry when anything threatens their marriage. sorry bro. I can feel you are already in an igbotic lagoon in your marriage. thank me later.
Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by beloveddan: 3:10am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:
i appreciate ur comment but i need you to help me explain "TOUGHER", but if i get it right maybe u mean, use same word for her?, stop helping her as i used to do?, stop caring that much?, reduce the attention?, last time i checked a marriage is a beautiful thing and i wish it was a woman who would readily appreciate my kind of man, i dont like too much talks but this one......am tired.......like i said up there, she was a temperamental person and would talk at every little thing, she inherited that from her mum. but i dont need that kind of attribute in this marriage and i keep telling her how much it kills my spirit.

my dear multicast, inasmuch as i appreciate your openness, maturity and willingness to apply new methods in your domestic challenge, i cannot but point to you that you made a grave mistake at the outset. you said she inherited the character from her mum. that means you saw it before now, even in her mum. i say this to you so that in the future, you will make more proper considerations before taking decisions on things that will affect your life in the long-term. if the character she is exhibiting now is also in her mum, it is very likely that she will not do away with it in years ahead. this show also, permit me to say, that she is low in understanding and has not adequately prepared herself for marriage. i say this because every smart and understanding person who is preparing for marriage considers and learns first from the mistakes, weaknesses strengths and achievements of his/her parents. if she did not see this as a fault in her mum but copied and imbibed it and is now displaying it dangerously within the first 3 months of her marriage, then you've got a very serious issue here. i will advise you to fortify your mind with resilience, fortitude, and patience. i will suggest a more spiritual approach. if you are a christian, devote time to studying the bible together and praying together. periodically, tell her to pray for the marriage while you listen and hit the amen button. listen my friend, hatred and coldness may try to creep into your mind, but you must resist them vehemently. at least twice in a week before you sleep in the night, when two of you are on the bed, silently raise the issue and punctuate it with a good sex. i believe these few tips will definitely help. God will help you, ok!

2 Likes

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 10, 2015
multicast:

sad sad sad cry

bros Op... You noticed(but never felt) you're always very unhappy and depressed. So you think your wife will make you feel happy and less depressed? hell no; The sad news is that,she'll continue to nag you for as long as you can reply every unimportant questions concerned. You said: you feel the Love and attention she gets from you is too much. Love is a good thing in its purest sense, continue to give it if you have it. For the Attention, i heard somewhere that: "attention is like a currency to women, and they all want to be rich". If you dont mind, you could withdraw it a lil bit.

1 Like

Re: My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME by iskander: 3:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Talk to her first about her behaviour and if there is no appreciable changes ......then you should learn to show to ur aggression too.maybe that will calm her down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.