Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? (18707 Views)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by bbeckky: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Well, to me it is a theory until i am convinced with apparent proof(s). Staying single because u detest cheating? Hmm... May God help u then
dmcdad:

Well... I understand your stand and I respect that. I thought as much from the outset that, maybe you haven't met one yet. It's alright. I had met alot who ain't loyal. Yet, I had met some too who were as loyal and as faithful as you could have it.

I always preferto stay single since having someone who is faithful is hard. Nevertheless, it doesn't and won't change my perception of the fact that, we still have some loyal and faithful ones around.

But then, it's not a theory if it's proven.

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Pdizzle(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2015
I'll leave her
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by dmcdad: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
bbeckky:
Well, to me it is a theory until i am convinced with apparent proof(s). Staying single because u detest cheating? Hmm... May God help u then
May God help you too in finding someone who is faithful.cheesy
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol roki ubad influence grin
really? embarassed cry embarassed embarassed
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by bbeckky: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Hahaha
dmcdad:

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
really? embarassed cry embarassed embarassed

Lol no just joking .. Love ya kiss need to speak to ur dude .. He will have to share u grin

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no just joking .. Love ya kiss need to speak to ur dude .. He will have to share u grin
I don't mind double dating if it's you. grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Chai dat means

I need to find bf abi .. Ama start looking
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Screaming at the top of ma voice

THR33SOME!!!!!!!!!!

Walks out of thread to catch ma breath
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
davidayn:
winkLol, am jst gonna let go gringrin , av tasted them all , ion like big asss cos its gonna mak u cum quick !! wink wink, I like em tiny waist wif a moderate asss , dah way we could last 5rounds !!

You Come Quick Regardless If ass Big OR small.

Just so you know a man that cum quick is not a good look to the ladies. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
The way these niiggas complain about the girls asking for money and weave is atrocious but will compromise self worth for a dirty orifice?

Where do they make these new niggas at

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Screaming at the top of ma voice

THR33SOME!!!!!!!!!!

Walks out of thread to catch ma breath
tongue grin grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:
The way these niiggas complain about the girls asking for money and weave is atrocious but will compromise self worth for a dirty orifice?

Where do they make these new niggas at

U sound vexed
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

U sound vexed

Yes I am....Stupidity look ugly. Do you like ugly things
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
tongue grin grin

Don't smile at him. angry
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes I am....Stupidity look ugly. Do you like ugly things

Hell nah!
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't smile at him. angry

Why u dey gather her ish na......
Der is freedom of smiling
U shud try itit grin grincheesy
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even if she is crested in diamond, i ll drop her ass. Hogwash
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Why u dey gather her ish na......
Der is freedom of smiling
U shud try itit grin grincheesy

I don't smile at stupidity nigga.

Why don't you stay in your lane and let her talk nigga. She isn't disabled.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Hell nah!

Hmm.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by tablu: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
I will forgive her *sob sob* *cryin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Xionez(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
@Topic

Then I know something is wrong....with me! grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by shigoslim(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Siooooooooooooo na ile igbe be that . Sheath reservoir
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
tablu:
I will forgive her *sob sob* *cryin
lol
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by chuckvinz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
I am beautiful I agree...finer then her I don't. tongue
you just sexy , and get big ikebe... grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
dmcdad:

am not surprised you wanna stay single..
I once ask about your signature... it says it all
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol best response ... I had to laugh cheesy

grin grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by DoctorNyash(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Why would anyone bash you? Is it their d.p? so long as it isn't too revealing. .
Its not really the size of her ass...it doesn't have to be extra large. Its nice and moderately carved plus look at the thickness of her Thighs...that sshit turns me on any day.. That's why I still trip for Omotola jolade and tiwa savage any day any time....

A moderate and nicely shaped ass over an over-size ass looking like Cameroon's Bakassi ...
e.g this one in the picture -- grin grin
Blood of Satan
*****Grabs Petrol****
I must self-service with fuel today grin grin

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by dmcdad: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

am not surprised you wanna stay single..
I once ask about your signature... it says it all
Is it my fault that you girls ain't loyal? Besides, I didn't say I wanna stay single, but would rather be single than be cheated on.

As per my siggy, I didn't mean it like "keeping myself without being in a relationship until then". I meant it like; building myself to be a better person, who would in-turn become a better partner all in all. It is not a case of me denying myself of the pleasure of being with someone. Haba! I be Jesus? cheesy At my age? wink
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't smile at stupidity nigga.

Why don't you stay in your lane and let her talk nigga. She isn't disabled.

U don't smile at it but she did n u acting up coz she did

Question.. biatch are u retarded? Keep d answer to itself n watch who u call a nigga.

Everyone is entitled to do or say whatever dey want ok stop acting stuck up
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

U don't smile at it but she did n u acting up coz she did

Question.. biatch are u retarded? Keep d answer to itself n watch who u call a nigga.

Everyone is entitled to do or say whatever dey want ok stop acting stuck up
Lol chill that my wifey. We joke around like that.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
lol

Babe e be like say mrschima na ur groupie o
#justsaying

Coz she be acting up like shes got 10 consecutive periods.... Still
#justsaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.