Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? (18711 Views)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by pbs4real(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
GoodFaith:

You now do women?
dt was why she used*no homo*
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2015
pbs4real:
dt was why she used*no homo*
Thanks jare my love.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by pbs4real(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Thanks jare my love.
u wlcm luv.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by oniye: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2015
So what if she cheats on me? I'll just get another big ass-ed one to replace her...
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
The same treatment that I would give to any girl that cheats on me... cut her off & move on.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 15, 2015
teeowl:
The same treatment that I would give to any girl that cheats on me... cut her off & move on.
undecided
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by dinosmiles(m): 2:06am On Apr 16, 2015
will bleep her n let her gooo
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
5rnds? Maybe u d cum very quick mr man. Like 5 to 10mins 4 a rnd... because a man dat spends 1 to 2hrs or more in a round of sex can't really boast of 5rnds.. No make me cast myself 4here ooh... grin I still dey holy sha..

davidayn:
winkLol, am jst gonna let go gringrin , av tasted them all , ion like big asss cos its gonna mak u cum quick !! wink wink, I like em tiny waist wif a moderate asss , dah way we could last 5rounds !!
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Dnt mind him.. Na 5mins sex kinda guy. I knw him very well. Dt is, 25mins 4 d 5rnds....
rokiatu:
5 rounds? Abi na punishment? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by hriz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Def ill set her free after d 70th. Sexual session, bt till den play along n apologize for makin her cheat sef if possible!
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Damn with that body she got i definately will beg her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / My Opinion About FEMINISM...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.