Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? (18469 Views)

Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Lol chill that my wifey. We joke around like that.

Sorry babes, but try n keep ur wifey on a short bleeping leash ayt

Sorry for being vulgar Buh I don't appreciate being called a nigga ayt

Much love
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=spartan2709 post=32558513]

U don't smile at it but she did n u acting up coz she did

Question.. biatch are u retarded? Keep d answer to itself n watch who u call a nigga.

Everyone is entitled to do or say whatever dey want ok stop acting stuck up
[/quo
Somebody is hurting! grin grin grin

Dumb ass nigga.
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Much love

Nigga...what are you going to do bish?
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigga...what are you going to do bish?

undecided wow
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Hey wifey! grin grin

where is hottie tima?
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Much love
dude just chill already undecided
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey wifey! grin grin

where is hottie tima?
full time married woman. She must be busy with second kid by now. grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
full time married woman. She must be busy with second kid by now. grin

Tell her congrats and kiss the babies for me!
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:

Tell her congrats and kiss the babies for me!
I hardly even sees her nowadays.

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Take your fake azzz ad out of here angry
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Candyness(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by bbeckky: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
smiley
dmcdad:

Is it my fault that you girls ain't loyal? Besides, I didn't say I wanna stay single, but would rather be single than be cheated on.

As per my siggy, I didn't mean it like "keeping myself without being in a relationship until then". I meant it like; building myself to be a better person, who would in-turn become a better partner all in all. It is not a case of me denying myself if the pleasure of being with someone. Haba! I be Jesus? At my age?
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by dmcdad: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by tommychow(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emodeee:

Wetin she get wey u no get? U r finer dan her jooorh. Oya let her come and live in nigeria with dis hot weather, she go worwor one time ni. Even under d hot weather, u still retain ya beauty.

You can kiss ass mehn, man up.

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by TheDarkRebel: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:

Blood of Satan
*****Grabs Petrol****
I must self-service with fuel today grin grin

~ Don't self-service.. Beg Rokiatu to allow you grind her ass instead, the way she allowed me some weeks ago. grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Damn, this is the perfect shape.
God's creation at its best!
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmm...rokiatu... Well.. she's got Ass tho...
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
hmmmm...rokiatu... Well.. she's got Ass tho...
So what's your answer? tongue
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by ayaside(m): 5:06am On Apr 11, 2015
rokiatu:
another like her? tongue grin

Depends on what/who you want...You could get a better deal sad
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by 5minsmadness: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2015
millstone:
I'll get someone with a bigger ass. Probably rokiatu
Ahem.
Ass-lover lipsrsealed
Don't u have a terra story to finish?

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by DoctorNyash(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Don't self-service.. Beg Rokiatu to allow you grind her ass instead, the way she allowed me some weeks ago. grin
Why would I want an average ass like Rokiatu's when I could self-service to a massive bakassi like that? Abeg give me more fat nyanshes jor! gringringringringrin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by millstone(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ahem.
Ass-lover lipsrsealed
Don't u have a terra story to finish?
Lol... Sorry bro. I ve been busy with my project. I'll try and update it by next week. Thanks for following
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by spartan2709(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
@rokiatu

#clears throat

Sweating n licking ma lips

If giving d opportunity(grocery) na understatement

Wakes up from dream

DAFUQ!!!! WHO WOKE ME UP angry
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
spartan2709:
@rokiatu

#clears throat

Sweating n licking ma lips

If giving d opportunity(grocery) na understatement

Wakes up from dream

DAFUQ!!!! WHO WOKE ME UP angry
tongue grin
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
So what's your answer? tongue
well... If d reasn i dated ha was based on mutual feelings n nt for ha thick bkside dn i wud 4gv ha...
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why would i even be dating someone like this in the first place?
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why would i even be dating someone like this in the first place?
Totally out of your league we understand. Perfect answer lol

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Iyamar(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear that lady is damn fine no homo. tongue
But u are also beautiful @rokiatu

1 Like

Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Iyamar:

But u are also beautiful @rokiatu
awwww thanks hunni. I appreciate it. kiss
Re: If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? by GoodFaith: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear that lady is damn fine no homo. tongue
You now do women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamaican Female Dating A Nigerian: Advice / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.