Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi (24602 Views)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by chibecanglobal(m): 6:05am On Apr 10, 2015
donbrowser:

Is there any need for pdp to rig in rivers?
Lekwa nu m ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Ossaifamous(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi likes to cry sha.... tell him to concentrate on the federal cause Wike is marching on at least he didn't totally lost out
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Zellie:
Yes, and it is Nyesom Wike we want undecided

These people think they're smart o. That was how they were heaping all sorts of propaganda on us about interim government and all before the Presidential election because they never expected Jonathan to concede defeat. Now Amaechi is ranting, even when its obvious PDP is taking Rivers, so they can accuse PDP of rigging WHEN wike wins angry

APC improvise abeg, this trick is getting old
what do know?drinking gaari and kulikuli,buy 100 naira data of 4mb and start posting nonsence! I pity inocent good river people, the most dangerous Cabal that almost finish/finished a whole Nigeria and the country is just trying to manage to survive are set loose to destroy Rivers state. If GMB will act like Gej! River is doomed for the next 8years! Use OSUN as a case study, because OSUN states refused to vote Jonathan in 2011! As at 2014, their Allocation was slashed by half. Imagine Akwa-Ibom received 135bl, and OSUN received 28bl, that's sacrifies they paid for not Voting Gej in 2011. I believe GMB will not do same to east because he is an upright Man. One thing I can asure you is Wike will answer for the killings because GMB is not a moorroon like Gej! Only if River ppl r fooools they'l allow shepopotamous to trade their Future! Note that GMB is going to Recover all the Landed properties she wickedly aquire in Abuja and she'l decend on Rivers wealth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2015
edozie04:
I won't be surprised if the shepopotamus is planning such
you funny oooo... Why didn't she tell inec to rig for her husband?
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Tarteenah: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Dakuku peterside all the way! A thug /tout can't be our Governor! If as Obio/akpor chairman, he could misbehave like that, talk more of when he is the Governor! #powerthirstydude! Thats all the touts from diobu wud feel they have immunity! N start misbehaving! #derebrotherisinpower!

Vote wisely! Vote the candidate!
Dakuku Peterside!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by udemzyudex(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2015
allbright:
Wike is clay in the hands of the potter(Patience Jonathan) even if he get to be Rivers Governor, he will sooner or later fall out with PEJ just watch it, he may even decamp to APC when the seat becomes too hot for him because his benefactors are no longer in power. Remember Ameachi brought him to limelight, he is a serial cheater he will definitely fall out with the overbearing PEJ. Ameachi and Dicksons were ones with PEj, are they still with her?

You think everyone is stupid like Amaechi?

Amaechi is a greedy man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by fairygeh(f): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
what do know?drinking gaari and kulikuli,buy 100 naira data of 4mb and start posting nonsence! I pity inocent good river people, the most dangerous Cabal that almost finish/finished a whole Nigeria and the country is just trying to manage to survive are set loose to destroy Rivers state. If GMB will act like Gej! River is doomed for the next 8years! Use OSUN as a case study, because OSUN states refused to vote Jonathan in 2011! As at 2014, their Allocation was slashed by half. Imagine Akwa-Ibom received 135bl, and OSUN received 28bl, that's sacrifies they paid for not Voting Gej in 2011. I believe GMB will not do same to east because he is an upright Man. One thing I can asure you is Wike will answer for the killings because GMB is not a moorroon like Gej! Only if River ppl r fooools they'l allow shepopotamous to trade their Future! Note that GMB is going to Recover all the Landed properties she wickedly aquire in Abuja and she'l decend on Rivers wealth.
The way you are so sure GMB will do all these things ehn like he is one messiah coming to save the world,GMB will do this,he will do that
Even the grandpa don talk say make we no expect miracles from him when he gets there
Hehehehehe,better dont raise ur hopes too much,e go do u like film trick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Tibins(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Vicjustice:
So, this woman is still active... She lost an Elephant, now she is fighting for an Antelope embarassed

Don't mind Amaechi my bros. The woman has done nothing . He holds no more grounds in RS
. Those who rigged him in have left him. So he's just being suspicious that they rig.
Elections in RS will be free & fair, Honestly Wike is more on ground & he's likely to win.
Another advantage Wike has is that his deputy is a strong woman from a clan with 3LGAs while the Apc man DAP come from 1/2 of an LGA.
If election is free & fair Wike will win

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by dollyptosh(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:
Nyesom Wike the best candidate for Rivers State ( PDP )

Jimi Agbaje the best candidate for Lagos State ( PDP )

The wind of change will blow APC away in Rivers State

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos and Rivers State

Pls take note i don't Care and if you Quote me or not
Lol..As usual, all PDP candidates are the best in your own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Tarteenah: 6:33am On Apr 10, 2015
@ ode people asking why the Ameachi asked for result sheet first when he got to the polling unit, first of all, you were not there! So stop using that pdp propaganda line!!! Say what you know! Ameachi heard the result sheets were not there, and Wike, Chinda and the rest were with their boys with the result sheets! Thats why he got there he had to ask for result sheets to confirm for himself, lo and behold! It wasn't there! So b4 ode people start talking, be sure of what you are saying!!
@odebrowser

#saynotorigging
#dontforceatoutonus
#wedontwantwike
#Pejgetreadytogotojail
#wikemustanswerforthekillings
#Dakuku #Dakuku #Dakuku
#Dakuku2015
#freeandfairelection
#Dakukuwins2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Menace2Society(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
nawa 4 una o.
Wasnt during his time,d education sector witnessd a relapse.
I dnt really knw about Rivers bt i knw that Dakuku is fine..even d LP candidate is better dan dis money-worshipper,WIKE
Igbos don't know that!they prefer thieves,killers,scums and incompetence!My people my people
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Tinablack: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2015
It only a. Man that's is mentally Deranged that will canvass for vote for wike not to talk about wanting him to be the governor.

Until politics of sentiment is eschewed, we can never get it right.

Nyesom Wike is an unrepentant thug, a hooligan of the first order.

Non indigenes who support him I pity, Nyesom Wike is a bad hen.

Amaechi might not be a saint but Nyesom is Lucifer himself.

All those wishing h. Becomes the governor, what leadership qualities has he?

A man with a questionable character, a tout with an esq, a tribalist, what good plans has he for the state?

Making that Dude a governor will be the greatest mistake in history.

FREE n FaIR Wike can't WIN.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2015
engrtee:
Amaechi crying because its obvious he has lost rivers to pop

Pop indeed
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by firstolalekan(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos and Rivers State

Pls take note i don't care if you Quote me or not
Dreamer
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by deygar: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Ameachi,leave d 1st lady alone,and stop complaining pls dnt vote again,and tell ur pple not 2,ediot man..u will regret evry move u,ve made kus u,ll be irrelevant in apc...
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by just44: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:

even pdp own delta state two apc is ful of liers
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by thunder74(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Rochas, Amaechi and Oshiomole are all screaming the same thing because they know they are loosing it. Anybody that do not do their bidding is compromised and when election is not in their favor, it is rigged but when they win, it is victory for democracy.

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by BOBBYLET: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2015
edozie04:
I won't be surprised if the shepopotamus is planning such
and i won't be surprise if ur he-ppopotamus has no atom of respect in his encyclopedia dictionary
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by ojnnaco(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Amechi is back to his insane and lamenting mood again .... Haba.
Y not keep quite and rig ur election ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by naijafresh: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
These are valid requests.

I can't help that notice that PDP are not making such requests.
The least they can do is make a statement to support INEC and wish for the successful conduct of the elections without interference from any third parties. Does this mean they are not interested in a free and fair election in Rivers state.

we are watching..
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by enkay0525: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Why is Ameachi scared? If patience cough,he will complain.Anything she does or any where she goes,he must talk. Secondly,the law of inec says DAT all materials must be shown by the presiding officer before accreditation. If you are not there before accreditation starts,its nobody's business. The result sheets is shown after counting of votes. I don't understand Ameachis headache.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by stigman(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Chanchit:
Mama P sha wan go prison by force cos if people die agAin in this coming election, all the blAmes would be dropped at her feet.

Shut up
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by donezra(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't understand why he is brewing trouble. This is the cause of violence in election.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by jerryjere(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Whether amechi like it or not wike is the man for rivers state
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Chanchit: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
stigman:

Shut up

:-
X lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by loomer: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Oga park well, the woman do de het own jeje, u still de find her wahala.

You de find boy boy as governor.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by spencekat(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi is a noise maker.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
you funny oooo... Why didn't she tell inec to rig for her husband?
simple, because they are clueless
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Ephemmm: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Zellie:
Yes, and it is Nyesom Wike we want undecided

These people think they're smart o. That was how they were heaping all sorts of propaganda on us about interim government and all before the Presidential election because they never expected Jonathan to concede defeat. Now Amaechi is ranting, even when its obvious PDP is taking Rivers, so they can accuse PDP of rigging WHEN wike wins angry

APC improvise abeg, this trick is getting old

Sharap your stinking mouth! Are they not the first party to announce the plan to shift election and what happened?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
BOBBYLET:
and i won't be surprise if ur he-ppopotamus has no atom of respect in his encyclopedia dictionary
same way your shepopotamus has no atom of respect for a revered priest
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Ephemmm: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:

You bragged than this before Presidential election and what happened? Come Saturday, your eyes will be opened.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by cytellProperty: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi is an unsincere and an unreasonable man, even the lay man on the road knows that Rivers people will never vote in APC. Chikena.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / P&ID: ‘yar’adua In Coma When Contract Was Signed’ / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.