Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi (24597 Views)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by cytellProperty: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi is an unsincere and an unreasonable man, even the lay man on the road knows that Rivers people will never vote in APC. Chikena.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
fairygeh:
The way you are so sure GMB will do all these things ehn like he is one messiah coming to save the world,GMB will do this,he will do that
Even the grandpa don talk say make we no expect miracles from him when he gets there
Hehehehehe,better dont raise ur hopes too much,e go do u like film trick
i agree with you, he can never be the masiah, but the worst of GMB will be beter than the best of GEJ. that i can asure you.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by ronlyp: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmm,amaechi ur a man amongs men..got few words for you?carry on.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by ronlyp: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Hmm,amaechi ur a man amongst men..got few words for you?carry on.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by XBLadez: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2015
AMUechi, prick of yesterday. Na woman dey make u cry since two years now
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Noblechykk(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
blackpanda:
When I read some comments am ashamed at the kind of mentality some people have. Many of us have lost all sense of morality and decorum.
Here is a man championing free and fair election. He is the governor of the state, yet didnt ask or compel inec to rig for him.
Nevertheless some delinquents and urchins of undignified ancestry will just start posting nonsense and insulting him.
Elections shld be free and fair. You dont need amaechi to tell u that.
What are u saying? U don't understand politics. Wike will win convincingly in a free & fair election. Amexhi is only crying foul because he knows that APC has lost Rivers. Wike is a grassroot politician and if man should take credit for one's political emergence, then, Wike deserves to take credit for Amechi's political success. Amechi is just doing image laundering exercise because delivering ur state as a key party member determines what u get. Marrk my word, the highest Amechi will get is information minister if he loses Rivers which he has practically lost. He deserves it cos he choose a political kid (Peterside) who he can control ahead of another political elephant (Sen. Magnus Abe) who would have given Wike a run for his money. Bro, leave the matter of politics for those with the actual credentials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by primcy(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
donbrowser:

Is there any need for pdp to rig in rivers?
even if they do.. They will still lose.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Koncept(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
CR77:
Nyesom Wike the best candidate for Rivers State ( PDP )

Jimi Agbaje the best candidate for Lagos State ( PDP )

The wind of change will blow APC away in Rivers State

There won't be any northern votes in Kano and Katsina to save APC in Lagos and Rivers State

Pls take note i don't care if you Quote me or not

Obviously you dont know rivers state politics and politicians.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Godwin10123: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Amechi, should allow Jonathan's family be.what sort of nonsense is this! Sincing he conceded defeat in the presidential election,Jonathan and his wife have been quite. Still Amechi have not allowed him to retire in peace. May thunder fire his head dia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Koncept(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Noblechykk:

What are u saying? U don't understand politics. Wike will win convincingly in a free & fair election. Amexhi is only crying foul because he knows that APC has lost Rivers. Wike is a grassroot politician and if man should take credit for one's political emergence, then, Wike deserves to take credit for Amechi's political success. Amechi is just doing image laundering exercise because delivering ur state as a key party member determines what u get. Marrk my word, the highest Amechi will get is information minister if he loses Rivers which he has practically lost. He deserves it cos he choose a political kid (Peterside) who he can control ahead of another political elephant (Sen. Magnus Abe) who would have given Wike a run for his money. Bro, leave the matter of politics for those with the actual credentials

Fisrtly, i must say your political credential, to my assesment, is poor. Kindly find out what it actually means to be a grassroot politician-A grassroot politician does not apply violence, threats, intimidation etc, as his basic tool would be his healthy connection to the the people and wide acceptance by same. As a grass root politician, you dont choose yourself- the people choose you, you dont preach hate and doom-you preach peace and unity. maybe you need to know that Wike chose himself through a primaries conducted by a kangaroo state pdp exco-which he controls at the whims of his principal(the first lady). The issues about wike's candidacy continues and i assure you he is by no standard a march for Dr Dakuku Peterside. If you go to the "grass root", the masses are saying they want Peterside, the elite are saying they prefer peterside, strange as it may sound some sections of the PDP in the state have also displayed their preference for Peterside. Peterside has warmed himself into the hearts of the majority of rivers people, not because he was chosen by the APC or Gov. Amaechi, but by the kind, gentle, humane and sincere disposition with which he has conducted himself.

Also, Magnus Abe, as you mentioned already had issues with his kinsmen before the primaries, an issue that made his kinsmen warn the APC that they would vote for anyother candidate should the APC adopt him(Magnus Abe) as her candidate. The choice of the party, i assure you is in the best interest of the party and the state at large.

Long Live Rivers State!
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by uchechiatubi(f): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
if the election of rivers state was rigged on 28th what has amechi to say concerning that of northerns.WIKE MUST WIN IJN AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by LoveableSnr(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi won fair and square and never rigged to get into power. I voted for him against Omehia of APGA.

Dakuku Peterside will be the next governor of Rivers state. It is only one who is biased and doesn't want to see the truth and doesn't care about the welfare of indigenes and residents of Rivers that will want WICKED to lead this state. That would be a direct piupeline to madam patience's mouth, filling it with the resources meant to develop the state and nothing else would be happening not even salaries will be paid. I still recall his days as Obio/Akpor LGA Chairman.

I rest my case.

corektchic:
It was d same rigging dat got him into power now he's scared of facing d music. Since 99 rivers state has never had a free n fair election. Karma mode on in rivers state.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by PecE2Make: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2015
I also heard dat d apcis governor in rivers state are non indigen. one kem from Yoruba, d other Kogi. Rives shine ur eyes
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by XRAY21(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Starbank:
forget it you cant win rivers
people in south are like pig no matter how u convice dem they wont listen,if anini should come to life again now and contest for gov of any ibo/south south state under pdp the pigs of nigeria will vote for him with joy,all they do is to claim another man land .
they have evem started to call themselves lost tribe of a far away country...chai
bast.ards envy and hatred would not let you go any where stupi.d fool
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Zellie:
Yes, and it is Nyesom Wike we want undecided

These people think they're smart o. That was how they were heaping all sorts of propaganda on us about interim government and all before the Presidential election because they never expected Jonathan to concede defeat. Now Amaechi is ranting, even when its obvious PDP is taking Rivers, so they can accuse PDP of rigging WHEN wike wins angry

APC improvise abeg, this trick is getting old

Ameachi is just shameless that's all..hes always quick to cry foul and accuse the PDP of HIS FAILED PLANS. He's never happy when they beat him to his game and imagine who's talking about imposition? A parrot from a party where imposing candidates on Nigerians is their ONLY MANIFESTO?? People are really crazy!!
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
LoveableSnr:
Amaechi won fair and square and never rigged to get into power. I voted for him against Omehia of APGA.

Dakuku Peterside will be the next governor of Rivers state. It is only one who is biased and doesn't want to see the truth and doesn't care about the welfare of indigenes and residents of Rivers that will want WICKED to lead this state. That would be a direct piupeline to madam patience's mouth, filling it with the resources meant to develop the state and nothing else would be happening not even salaries will be paid. I still recall his days as Obio/Akpor LGA Chairman.

I rest my case.

You voted who..when?? Was there a gubernatorial contest between Ameachi and Omehia in 2007?? Chai!! And if you're talking about 2011...Ameachi rigged himself back to the brick house
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by wildikeman(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Shut up Amechi...U R TOO NOISY!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by mescapee: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Celepope:
Funny man.He is making noise cause he knows APC can't win Rivers state.Let truth be told Amaechi's candidate can't defeat Nyesom Wike in a free and fair election.Even if Amaechi is allowed to contest for a third time Nyesom Wike will defeat him.When he was using Wike to threaten Politicians and other PDP members who he was scared were not supporting his candidacy during 2011 Guber-election he didnt know he was making a beast out of him.Now he is ranting.Amaechi goofed by nominating him as a Minister.All these he should learn from Jagaban.Never give an over-ambitious man power.Tinubu will never make such a mistake. Ganiyu Solomon (GUS) and Senator Mamora comes to mind.My humble opinion though.

You just spoke the truth.

I do not even think that he will be given a position of authority that will enable him repeat what he did under Jonathan. Tinubu will not allow that.

Rather the AMEBO will be in a position where the SS/SE will continuously be undermined (cos the alignment of the SW with the North will ensure APC victories at the centre in years to come.)
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
The same manner they are inciting some Yorubas against Agbaje.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by mescapee: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Koncept:

Fisrtly, i must say your political credential, to my assesment, is poor. Kindly find out what it actually means to be a grassroot politician-A grassroot politician does not apply violence, threats, intimidation etc, as his basic tool would be his healthy connection to the the people and wide acceptance by same. As a grass root politician, you dont choose yourself- the people choose you, you dont preach hate and doom-you preach peace and unity. maybe you need to know that Wike chose himself through a primaries conducted by a kangaroo state pdp exco-which he controls at the whims of his principal(the first lady). The issues about wike's candidacy continues and i assure you he is by no standard a march for Dr Dakuku Peterside. If you go to the "grass root", the masses are saying they want Peterside, the elite are saying they prefer peterside, strange as it may sound some sections of the PDP in the state have also displayed their preference for Peterside. Peterside has warmed himself into the hearts of the majority of rivers people, not because he was chosen by the APC or Gov. Amaechi, but by the kind, gentle, humane and sincere disposition with which he has conducted himself.

Also, Magnus Abe, as you mentioned already had issues with his kinsmen before the primaries, an issue that made his kinsmen warn the APC that they would vote for anyother candidate should the APC adopt him(Magnus Abe) as her candidate. The choice of the party, i assure you is in the best interest of the party and the state at large.

Long Live Rivers State!
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!

The fonts in bold refers.

I agree with your characteristics of an ideal grassroot politician. But you will agree with me that this has not been applicable to Rivers especially in past elections and this present one.

You will also agree with me that when Amaechi defected to APC, PDP was almost dead in Rivers State. I believe you must have heard about GDI. That initiative is what I refer to as Grassroot Politics. It was virtually everywhere in Rivers State. All of a sudden PDP sprang back to life.

Wike won the primaries, not because it was a "Kangaroo State PDP ex-co....." as you said, but because he was (and still is) a grassroot politician. No wonder the other contestants were no match for him.

Yes some sections prefer Peterside as you rightly said. These same sections of people will vote for Wike because Peterside was handpicked by Amaechi. That is the only grievance they have against Peterside.

You know why?

Peterside will cover up Amaechi's misdemeanors in office. Amaechi did very well in his first tenure but totally messed up in his second tenure. It may interest you to know that most of the said achievements he used as "flash points" in his second tenure were executed in his first tenure, especially those in education and health. As I write this, Rivers Judiciary has been crippled for months now.

Rivers people will vote for Wike come tomorrow (Saturday, April 11) so that Amaechi's gross abuse of power and office wiil be laid bare when Wike finally takes over. No wonder Amaechi has turned into a 'crying wolf'.

Since APC's mantra is "Change" and Buhari has committed to "Zero Tolerance on Corruption", Amaechi's case will be presented to Buhari on a platter of gold.

Note 1: Wike and Amaechi are one and of the same kind. They know each other very well and know their capabilities. Wike will expose Amaechi"s dealings when the time comes. And for this, Rivers will vote for Wike.

Note 2: Tonye Princewill is a better candidate when compared to Dakuku Peterside or Wike. Well, wishes are not horses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Hope15: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC should pick one: Lagos or Rivers! grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by badesco(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
This Gov. Ameachi is becoming a nuisance and a bad example to people and youth of rivers state. imagine him telling his supporters not to vote if they dont see result sheet. May he had forgotten that it is the number of people that voted that will be counted as authentic voters and result would be based on that. so who is the looser? of course Ameachi. He had also forgotten that there is still a federal government controlled by PDP in place.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by bobo9ice: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
shaqhead:

Bookmarked to remind u of ur words after the outcome of d election.
When r u gonna remind me?
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by shaqhead: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:

When r u gonna remind me?
lol..guy chill na..U b INEC wait na..
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by bobo9ice: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
shaqhead:

Bookmarked to remind u of ur words after the outcome of d election.

Hi
Just saw this
Smiles
Sure u r doing great tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Lawmakers Fight Over Positions - Premium Times / Razak Atunwa Biography, Age: Meet The PDP Governorship Candidate In Kwara / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.