Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi (24598 Views)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by xdunamis(m): 1:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Akanbee2015:

God no go here Wike, Madam Jona and all of them troubling my people in Rivers State in Jesus name. They shall not know peace, they shall not rest. God no go free them.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by AsherStorm(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2015
hmn
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Akanbee2015: 1:43am On Apr 10, 2015
corektchic:
It was d same rigging dat got him into power now he's scared of facing d music. Since 99 rivers state has never had a free n fair election. Karma mode on in rivers state.

Na true u talk sa, but no be him dey contest na. The guy is heading to Abuja, by God's Grace. So, ain't no Karma in this one. Let's just hope they don't get to kill people as much as they did during the just concluded presidential election. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Motolank: 1:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Vicjustice:
So, this woman is still active... She lost an Elephant, now she is fighting for an Antelope embarassed
Stop
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by pbs4real(m): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2015
bobo9ice:
APC won't win PH just like PDP won't win Lagos
i dnt knw abt PH buh jaykay all the way 4 lasgidi. . .

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by shaqhead: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2015
bobo9ice:
APC won't win PH just like PDP won't win Lagos
Bookmarked to remind u of ur words after the outcome of d election.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2015
forget it you cant win rivers
people in south are like pig no matter how u convice dem they wont listen,if anini should come to life again now and contest for gov of any ibo/south south state under pdp the pigs of nigeria will vote for him with joy,all they do is to claim another man land .
they have evem started to call themselves lost tribe of a far away country...chai

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2015
All I know is PDP is taking Rivers and Lagos state this saturday

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Osakah24(m): 2:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Same fear based allegations they heaped on gej just to get power,Amaechi should tell us if mama peace should not visit her hometown again because of him,im sure he wont last in apc,political noisemakers dont last long,because they soon put themselves in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by free2ryhme: 2:47am On Apr 10, 2015
What is mama piss doing in okrika if not to rig election? Wike the tout will never be Rivers state gov. Mama, remember there's life after May 29th

Jona's negotiations for soft landing due to massive corruption that bedevilled his administration will never save you. Go to Otuoke mamam piss.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by preselect(m): 3:24am On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
WITH THE WAY AMAETHEIF IS SHOUTING HERE AND THERE I THINK BUHARI WILL GIVE HIM MINISTER OF INFORMATION

SHAMELESS MAN undecided

that's the usual office reserved for the igbo man grin . . . . . . . . . for all his contribution to the in coming new Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:27am On Apr 10, 2015
BIG MOUTHED FOOL KAWAI.
WIKE TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:30am On Apr 10, 2015
pbs4real:
i dnt knw abt PH buh jaykay all the way 4 lasgidi. . .

HIS CHANCES R EVEN BIGGER THAN JK BUT ALL THE SAME THEY RE GONNA WIN & TAKE IT TILL 2023
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by allbright(m): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Wike is clay in the hands of the potter(Patience Jonathan) even if he get to be Rivers Governor, he will sooner or later fall out with PEJ just watch it, he may even decamp to APC when the seat becomes too hot for him because his benefactors are no longer in power. Remember Ameachi brought him to limelight, he is a serial cheater he will definitely fall out with the overbearing PEJ. Ameachi and Dicksons were ones with PEj, are they still with her?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by allbright(m): 4:00am On Apr 10, 2015
free2ryhme:
What is mama piss doing in okrika if not to rig election? Wike the tout will never be Rivers state gov. Mama, remember there's life after May 29th

Jona's negotiations for soft landing due to massive corruption that bedevilled his administration will never save you. Go to Otuoke mamam piss.
I wonder oh, did she register there? Shameless shepopotemous

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by allbright(m): 4:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Osakah24:
Same fear based allegations they heaped on gej just to get power,Amaechi should tell us if mama peace should not visit her hometown again because of him,im sure he wont last in apc,political noisemakers dont last long,because they soon put themselves in trouble.
Ameachi is 100% more intelligent than GEJ,PEJ n Wike put together,

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by Osakah24(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2015
allbright:

Ameachi is 100% more intelligent than GEJ,PEJ n Wike put together,
then he should let dakuku be his own man.time will tell if really he was intelligent,building is 10x more tedious than destroying.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by echelons(m): 4:09am On Apr 10, 2015
emusm[b]ith:

He warned that INEC should not endanger the lives of its members of staff by deliberately withholding the results sheets or failing to do what was expected of them according to the law.

Amaechi urged communities not to allow any INEC official to leave until the right actions were taken in order to ensure a free and fair election.

“Anywhere there is no result sheets, don’t allow the election to hold. Basically, I don’t mind the fact that almost all those employed by INEC in the state; collation officers, electoral officers, are PDP members.

“There will be no boycotting, there will be no refusal to vote. I hope only the right persons will be there to do the job and the result sheets will be available. If not, the Rivers State Government cannot determine what happens in the communities,” he added.

The governor, however, announced the ban on the use of commercial motorcycles in areas such as Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area, Abua/Odual, Ahoada East and Ahoada Wes[b]t, described as hot spots until after the elections.

Cautioning those in the habit of fomenting trouble in the state to know that power had changed hands at the centre, Amaechi restated that those involved in politically- motivated killings in the state would face the law before the end of his administration.
[/b]
[/b]
Amaechi is subtly trying to incite violence against these officials. If he feels that his party will win, let him do all the ground work well. If he feels that the opposition will try to rig the result, let him empower his agents at the field to get proper documentation for legal purposes.
He is making this election do or DIE.
He should understand that he is still the chief security officer of his state and should be held accountable/responsible for any loss of life that will be encountered during this period.
Stop violence.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by allbright(m): 4:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Chanchit:
Mama P sha wan go prison by force cos if people die agAin in this coming election, all the blAmes would be dropped at her feet.
Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by free2ryhme: 2:47am

(
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by mytime24(f): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Nt my bizness

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by darlenese(f): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Amechi
Amechi!!
Amechi!!
How many times I call you
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by UncleDeeee(m): 4:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Cry me a river!
Something is certainly wrong with Amaechi.
The people I pity would be those stupid enough to want to disrupt the election.
I want all of them to bear jn mind that they do not enjoy immunity.
Amaechi! If you want to disrupt election please bring your wife Judith and your kids. I know your brothers won't follow you.
Give the first lady a break! U have till tomorrow to make some sense or regret your actions forever because by the time PDP delivers our dear Rivers State, you would irrelevant!
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by lordsapphire(m): 4:52am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

AHEAD of the governorship and state Houses of Assembly elections, the Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has accused the wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, of pressurising the Independent National Electoral Commission and security agencies to rig the governorship election in the state.

Amaechi, who observed that President Goodluck Jonathan’s wife was in Okrika, her hometown, for the governorship election, hoped that there would not be a repeat of alleged electoral malpractices that happened on March 28 in the state.

The governor, who spoke during a stakeholders’ meeting on Thursday in Port Harcourt, said the Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state, Mrs. Gesila Khan, already had a mindset of delivering the state to the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the governorship candidate of the PDP, Chief Nyesom Wike, must answer for the killings in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area.

Amaechi insisted that INEC must make available original result sheets at all polling units and called on the people of the state not to allow the election to hold without result sheets.

“The reason for this meeting is to let you know that what happened on the 28th of March, 2015 may or may not repeat itself. Few days ago, I said it would not repeat itself. But as at this morning, there are enormous pressures on the security operatives by the wife of the President.

“There is also enormous pressure on INEC by the wife of the President. I hope that they will not repeat the hijacking of results that we witnessed on March 28. In most of the local government areas, if not all, there were no result sheets. This time around, I hope they will bring the result sheets to the different units. I hope they will not forget the result sheets at the collation centre.

“For me as the governor of Rivers State, what is material to me is that we want to see the result sheets. We want to ensure that as we vote, our votes will count. Most of you have been asking this question; who will take over from me? I told you that we don’t want anybody to force a candidate on us.

“We don’t want people to be made governor because they want to share our resources. That is not what we want. We want to be allowed to vote and let our votes be counted. Let the wife of the President stay in her house. She should not force a candidate on us.

“They should tell her that security agencies have assured us that they will allow votes to count. I assure you that the security agencies will not be biased and I hope that the security agencies will keep to that. I hope that the woman posted here as the Resident Electoral Commission would know that her responsibility is not to allow anybody to see the result sheets,” Amaechi said.

Calling on the electorates not to allow anybody to intimidate them, Amaechi explained that communities should use the Ubima (his community) formula by locking down their villages to ensure that nobody would steal their votes.

He warned that INEC should not endanger the lives of its members of staff by deliberately withholding the results sheets or failing to do what was expected of them according to the law.

Amaechi urged communities not to allow any INEC official to leave until the right actions were taken in order to ensure a free and fair election.

“Anywhere there is no result sheets, don’t allow the election to hold. Basically, I don’t mind the fact that almost all those employed by INEC in the state; collation officers, electoral officers, are PDP members.

“There will be no boycotting, there will be no refusal to vote. I hope only the right persons will be there to do the job and the result sheets will be available. If not, the Rivers State Government cannot determine what happens in the communities,” he added.

The governor, however, announced the ban on the use of commercial motorcycles in areas such as Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area, Abua/Odual, Ahoada East and Ahoada West, described as hot spots until after the elections.

Cautioning those in the habit of fomenting trouble in the state to know that power had changed hands at the centre, Amaechi restated that those involved in politically- motivated killings in the state would face the law before the end of his administration.

He disclosed that three persons had been arrested in connection with politically- motivated killings in the state, adding that about 400 All Progressives Congress members that were arrested on trumped-up charges had been released.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wife-wants-inec-to-rig-rivers-poll-amaechi/

AMEACHI THE PARROT#LOL#
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by blackpanda: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2015
When I read some comments am ashamed at the kind of mentality some people have. Many of us have lost all sense of morality and decorum.
Here is a man championing free and fair election. He is the governor of the state, yet didnt ask or compel inec to rig for him.
Nevertheless some delinquents and urchins of undignified ancestry will just start posting nonsense and insulting him.
Elections shld be free and fair. You dont need amaechi to tell u that.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:17am On Apr 10, 2015
This ugly illiterate really wants to end up like the wife Gbagbo.
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by drealme: 5:18am On Apr 10, 2015
The people of Rivers State know who they want so pls stop the cry. All politicians are not saints. Ameachi should allow the state to be
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by westpumpin(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2015
plssssss
Ameachi try and swallow ur pride
Rivers is for WIKE- THE NAKE WIRE
......He will shock U
and abeg leave mama peace out of this.
[/b]
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by ajealadick(m): 5:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Zellie:
Yes, and it is Nyesom Wike we want undecided

These people think they're smart o. That was how they were heaping all sorts of propaganda on us about interim government and all before the Presidential election because they never expected Jonathan to concede defeat. Now Amaechi is ranting, even when its obvious PDP is taking Rivers, so they can accuse PDP of rigging WHEN wike wins angry

APC improvise abeg, this trick is getting old

Wake up from your slumber. No thug is going to rule Rivers State. Wike will never be governor

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by donbrowser(m): 5:27am On Apr 10, 2015
primcy:
she couldn't rig her husband in, what made her think she can rig wike in? She has lost her mojo but she don't know. Jah be praise!!!
Is there any need for pdp to rig in rivers?
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by donbrowser(m): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2015
blackpanda:
When I read some comments am ashamed at the kind of mentality some people have. Many of us have lost all sense of morality and decorum.
Here is a man championing free and fair election. He is the governor of the state, yet didnt ask or compel inec to rig for him.
Nevertheless some delinquents and urchins of undignified ancestry will just start posting nonsense and insulting him.
How come the 1st thing he asked for during the presidential polls was Result sheets?
It is only a thief that knows a thief

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by chibecanglobal(m): 6:04am On Apr 10, 2015
yimikaa:

See them, booking space at 1:25am. cheesy

Na wa for the mod wey move this to fp.

U no dey sleep

NOTE: don't ask me why am up.
You nko? U be bat?
Re: Jonathan’s Wife Wants INEC To Rig Rivers’ Poll – Amaechi by subzidi: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2015
blackpanda:
Thank God we have people who reason like this, I almost lost hope! Phew...
It baffles when I read how unconcerned some people are towards a free and fair electoral process it gives me nerves about the kind of electoral future that awaits us! Hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.