Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Little Boy Finds Out His Best Friend Has Cancer – What He Did Next Is So Amazing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Boy Finds Out His Best Friend Has Cancer – What He Did Next Is So Amazing (596 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Finds Out His Best Friend Has Cancer – What He Did Next Is So Amazing by Jayclinics(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
The little first grader has just portrayed my best definition of friendship. Look at what he did for his best friend this is simply so amazing. Not everybody can do this, i think just 2% of the world population can do this for their best friend. If we can all learn from the little boy; i think, planet earth will be a better place for all of us to live in.
Watch video here - See more at:
http://candyrelationships.com/best-friend-boy-cancer
Re: Little Boy Finds Out His Best Friend Has Cancer – What He Did Next Is So Amazing by simplymade(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
wetin he do?

(1) (Reply)

Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer / What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told? / Science-of-happy-relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.