Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,263 members, 7,954,025 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (60714 Views)

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by manck2: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Tinubu pays people to act infront of his house. He is a mad person.
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by mafioso47(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Poverty is a disease.
I can't help laffing @ur post. Poverty is also a mentality. Like seriously. Do people still do this? What kind of brains do these people have ??
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by tenry(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015
tit:
they will eat tinubu dollars and vote for JK!
tinubu is a wicked mugun,
everybody know that
Yes, everybody knows that you are stupid. Sincerely, I am not a politician and I ll never be one, I only appreciate individuals who know their onions and give it what it takes to succeed. You guys keep hating this man cos he has counter strategy for PDP moves! In what way is Tinubu wicked? Pls tell me, not one of these lies going about that he is the one collecting 50% of lagos tax. Stop hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.