Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (140889 Views)

Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mmsen: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bluffly:

Thank you. Your head they there for been factual

"Your head they there for been factual"

What language is that?

What does that mean?
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
end before completion

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by osamaBUSH(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
kettykin:
Money that could have lifted millions out of illiteracy, hunger, poverty and insurgency has been wasted on a road no one uses
I tire 4 d mata sef. sad Typical case of putting the cart ahead of the horse
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jaypea98:

My brother please what are you implying??

I thought my words were explicitly clear; however, pray tell what exactly did you not understand and I'll elucidate further.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
nationwide1:

If you say Kano state allocation is small, then you have no knowledge of federal allocations to each state plus IGR. Surprisingly, some folks liked your post meaning they don't know too.

Its a pity that your comprehension is obviously quite poor; otherwise if you had taken note of two simple key words (RELATIVELY & SMALLER) used in my post, you wouldn't be rushing to such hasty careless conclusions.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by Bluffly: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
mmsen:

"Your head they there for been factual"

What language is that?

What does that mean?

Street slang. Meaning your head is where it's meant to be, the neck. Some people's head could be under their feet or their anus. I guess you understand what that means.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by mmsen: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bluffly:

Street slang. Meaning your head is where it's meant to be, the neck. Some people's head could be under their feet or their anus. I guess you understand what that means.

I like how you guys butcher the English language cheesy.
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2015
osamaBUSH:

so the people who constructed the flyover did not get jobs or what ? don't you know infrastructure generates more business
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by arewafederation: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
osamaBUSH:

How is that a case of putting the cart ahead of the horse? Tell us what the governor should have done differently to "put the horse ahead of the cart". undecided
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
arewafederation:

How is that a case of putting the cart ahead of the horse? Tell us what the governor should have done differently to "put the horse ahead of the cart". undecided

don't mind the the guy!!
Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by executiveman: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
GOOD JOB, KANO STATE GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures by astana1: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
executiveman:
GOOD JOB, KANO STATE GOVERNMENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.